Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I invest only in STOs  (Read 10125 times)
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Hexcash and Jinbi are great ico's to invest. Hexcash already reached softcap and project looks good. jinbi uses twitter account very actively, they are constantly sharing new things and giving new information. ico period can be invested when it starts Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Investing in ICOs isn't bad and not guaranteed either. $500 at a start is a whole lot and I think should have been spread over to invest in five different altcoins say $100 in five places. For me I don't delve on ICO I prefer coins on the market already most top five coins on coinmarketcap because I think they are viable and surely I'll meet up with my objective of investing with them. As a newbie you need to shine your eyes
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

It is quicker and safer for you to invest your strong capital earned by existing coins or tokens than any other icos project because the bulk of icos are the cheats and investors you most time is not safe. Now you have to start investing, by selling a bitcoin. The selling price of Bitcoin is quite low. you can buy bitcoin at a great price.
Save up to bitcoin selling price goes up and hopefully returning the price.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

I`m sure that ICO without KYC one of the best. By the way KYC doesn't give me invest in crypto as much as I want. I think Orbis is perfect ICO for investors like us!
mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Investments in ico projects are quite a good choice for starting in this field. But only on condition that you at least have a little knowledge of the market and know where to invest. Otherwise, not only do you risk being deceived, you can lose all the invested funds simply from a misunderstanding of whether this or that project will succeed. I would also pay attention to the bounty, after which you will better understand the market as a whole.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0

Investing on ico's are just fine but the only problem is that, if you did not read the platform or you did not know anything about the market on how it works and that is the only way for you to lose a huge amount of investment when the market dumps its prices.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

great choice. But ICO is too risky. because most of ICO are not valuable. therefore before invest do your own research.
This is my Choice

LazyBitInvestor

Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

great choice. But ICO is too risky. because most of ICO are not valuable. therefore before invest do your own research.
This is my Choice
Did you win in NEX lottery system? I didn't but I`m happy to have friend who won the possibility of participation  Cheesy
You forgot about QuarkChain - but it will be almost impossible to participate there, 4kk$ on all participants. How much the individual cap will be then? 0.1 ETH?  Cheesy

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

You are the master of your own investment risk appetite so you should assess the choices you make based upon that. ICO investment can be at times highly rewarding and others leave you nursing a 50% loss and waiting things out. Maybe taking a look at some of the already live projects that are suffering a price reduction will also be worthwhile to you.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

It is a great strategy.Investing in every Ico is quite risky but it can give huge profit in future.The problem is that there ara too many scam icos nowdays,so be careful with your choice.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Investing in ICO's in a bear market(which we are going through now) is really tough. I have invested in a couple of ICO's lately with great fundamentals and good partnerships(Unibright & Hernode projects), but unfortunately they have both dipped below ICO price. So my advice to you would be to be very careful investing in ICO's.

carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

hallo before you join the ico project make sure you read wp and see on the website any team that handles the ICO.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Don't invest rush sir , because even it's good project do not know what is really happen to the ICO you invest. A lot of ICO now are still ongoing and we don't know who of them are really great project because most of them are scam or they did not list to the market.

Choose ICO who do you think gives to you high profit after the ICO reach target hard cap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lukas52

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

I believe in ICO investing because it can be shown in the development of the ICO in a blockchain. Through the target limits on the roadmap you can give your technical analysis through the poeple participated and the allocation which it differentiate the total capasity once the it will launch in the market capitalization.
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

I prefer to invest ico but there are a lot of scam projects. I am the beginner of the cyripto world too. I am reading articles in forum if i find the good opportunities i want to invest some projects
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

I support. since the old economic schemes begin to slip, and a promising alternative has appeared in the arena, investments in ICO projects are entering new positions. A significant role in this is played by the fact that the Crypto currency is decentralized, and the manipulations with them are confidential. Seeing the success of successful ICO projects, other vigorous start-ups and established firms with new ideas are actively storming the lines.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

I think it's very good, but you have to see many market conditions.
because the market again is not stable.
lest we be disappointed at the end
henry80

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

I think the market is still having hard time. Only if there will be good news from big county like US and China.
Hope June will bring BTC back to 10k, and ICO coin will have good time.
milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

This is my advice :before to invest in only in ICOs try to better understand the potentiality of the project,analyze in the details the team member and past experiences,keep an eye on telegram every day.Sometimes is better to diversify your investment a part on ICOs and another parte in cryptocurrency that are most stable in the market.All the best.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Hi guys , I am a begginner in the crypto world , after a long study of the market , rules and regulations research. I am ready to start inversting . First stop that catched my interest is orbis https://orbistransfer.com . Because it has paypal and card purchase . No kyc and country restrictions so I can buy it from US. $500 dollars allocated .
Any other promising icos ? What do you recomend.

Update. btt link for who wants to review my first choice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3844192.0
Nice advertisement huh?this wasnt your first choice instead this is your first project advertising,this is how people do the campaign now,instead of making a project campaigns,they are hiring good bloggers or story tellers to promote their icos.

And even how many ico we will advice you,still you wont choose because this is not your main objective making this post.but youre great enoughin tis field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: