Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest as a newbee  (Read 775 times)
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?
At the moment, only ICO is suitable, it is difficult for a beginner, therefore I advise participation in bounty and airdrops. There is less risk and loss, but experience is priceless.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:13:08 AM

With $700 you can get some good altcoins. But here, what you need to do is analyze all suggestions from this forum. There will be so various answers.
1. Buy the altcoins ready on the exchange listings: EOS or ADA, these altcoins are promising with their new smart contract based technology. They are likely what ETH present and act.
2. Buy from the trusted ICO. You can see the future of Cryptoflix as it has a different concept of token for watching movies and others.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

advice for newbie does not enter first into the ICO investment. start first with altcoin and with the investment capital that is not too large. large capital would only create panic and do not want to join if the price decline. the most important first to understand just what happens to capital invested.
freakdust123

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

I think the best ICO that is stilll going is Helex, they have a reaity project which invloves millions of people who are living because of their platform.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

As a starters buy bitcoin and ethereum first to have a feel , you have own cryptocurrencies. Don't panic if you lose 5% or more of your capital after you buy cryptocurrencies. It's natural in this market. Read more about cryptocurrency in this forum, you can make threads like this one if you can't find the meaning of something or you want opinions from other members. After you have learn enough and gain confidence you can buy crypotcurrencies other then btc or eth. Goodluck.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Depending on what kind of investment you want to make. I would advise you to buy from altcoins Ethereum, Ripple, ADA and OMG. From tokens now you can buy XYO and on.Live.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

you can try to find local exchange available in your country. maybe you should ask in your local country thread. or you are looking for another reference from google search. but if you want something else, you can discuss here. you can try on hitbtc who can use credit card if want to deposit.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

I think this project has a future. I advise everyone to register #Tradelize. Excellent move forward I think it is necessary to invest in the purchase of tokens!!!
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://tradelize.com/
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

Depending on what kind of investment you want to make. I would advise you to buy from altcoins Ethereum, Ripple, ADA and OMG. From tokens now you can buy XYO and on.Live.

If want to invest. Trading is best idea. But trading is not to easy. So first learn the trading process and information. It good to use for future growth. If know the trading process then choose the best coin for the future investment. So choose the coin and wait the price down. If price will be down this right time to buy and hold the coin long time. Most of the country people use the trading. So people easy to exchange the any country currency. So time is important of this process. So time to acct and Time to buy ans sell. So newbe will be learn more information of the trading.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

$700 is huge and you need to spread it out to different altcoins say $50 in six different altcoins  and $100 in four different altcoins and as a newbie that you might have not been well versed in the crypto world I'll suggest you stick to the coins on market like the first ten on coinmarketcap, you can find them here https://coinmarketcap.com . Those first ten coins there have good volume and viable
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

id prefer to invest from stable coin. just like ethereum and bitcoin. they are good for long term investment.but if you want to invest from cheapest coin i would suggest ripple, doge, bcn. they are not good though but its worth it to invest.but if you want to go trading in exchange.you should look for a coin that has a high volume and check always the graph of the coin you are going to invest and do some research to avoid loss of money.because trading is riaky if you dont have konwledge about trading.

Better I'm invest as a newbie if it is good profits and also when the coin is high price.. and also learn more about that crypto currency business..
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

As a newbie you are better to invest in top rank crypto. Wait until the price reach the dip and then invest in several of them, maybe its bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, zrx, neo or others.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Bitcoin maybe
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

It's a good time to invest in bitcoin. BUT never go all in. You should part your money. You can divide it into 7 or 14. Set the prices when you will buy bitcoin. For example you will buy 100 USD now at its current value, then when the price dropped for about 500 USD buy another 100 USD worth of bitcoin. It depends on you, you are the one who will set your target value for buying bitcoin (or other crypto).

To invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum is the best option as this coins remains stable.They're  good for long-term investments.

andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

The most simple and clear for me personally is to invest in the top crypto-currencies. You can buy bitcoin or Ethereum. They're leaders. They will live.
sikaola

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

You should divide your capital into altcoin investments, thus minimizing your risk
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

If only $ 700 the advice I want for you is to invest in XRP - Ripple. This project has been highly praised by the experts. In fact, the current Ripple is applied in large banks to speed up cash transactions, reduce transaction fees and meantime. At $ 700 you can now buy 427 Ripples, invest and hold at least 6 months.
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Maybe you can divide it into seven altcoins each one hundred dollars.
For now it seems almost all the famous coins are good for the long term. You can choose five famous coins and two startups.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

It seems that currently with $ 700 will get more than one Ethereum.
For the first investment, I think Ethereum is very suitable because maybe for now the price is relatively cheap, and more secure.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Probably many would suggest ico, because it looks like $ 700 is not too much for big profit potential. But for the first time, maybe some altcoins like Waves, ADA, Neo, Eos are well worth considering, because right now everything is in correction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: