Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I invest as a newbee  (Read 775 times)
DealHuntX (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 09:36:25 PM by DealHuntX

Hello I want to invest $700 any suggestions ?

I have already invested $300 in orbis transfer ( www.orbistransfer.com ) via Paypal and I want to grow my portfolio of ico inv
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

if you understand the space very well, then you should try to reseaarch some good projects in decentralized exchanges which have small market capitalization as many has not been listed in centralized exchanges and are trading below ico prices. SHivom is one i know of. HElbiz is another. Shipchain was recently issued a cease and desist order by the authorities in South Carolina which they have responded to.

if you are not versed in the space, then go leaarn how to analyze projects. dont get into ico until you know what you are doing
Fakayode1

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Sentinel network just finished ico and it seems it is very hot, the ico was sold out in 3mins i think you should watch out for it when listed
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

You can invest in various altcoins that have great potential in the future. And you can also invest in every ICO. I advise you to invest in the Arcona project. Because the sale of tokens is very much. Of course this is a good opportunity for you to invest in the sale of this Arcona Token.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

If you want invest in one of stable coins, just invest in BTC and keep calm with your investments. Not need to pick any shit coin and try to get x20 for a month - that is a trap.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

At the moment, I would have just bought bitcoin, or I would go to the stock exchange and keep it in the USDT. And I was waiting for an even lower bitcoin price

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

There are many altcoins which are getting better in the coming days weeks or months. I heard about TRX and ETN that they both are upgrading their codes and they both will get much better after that. If you invest in them then you will be profitable.

ROC Coin is also in the way to increase much in price. It has still a good potential to increase 20 to 30 times in price as the team has started to work for exchange listing and the rasputin studio is also now live.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

It's a good time to invest in bitcoin. BUT never go all in. You should part your money. You can divide it into 7 or 14. Set the prices when you will buy bitcoin. For example you will buy 100 USD now at its current value, then when the price dropped for about 500 USD buy another 100 USD worth of bitcoin. It depends on you, you are the one who will set your target value for buying bitcoin (or other crypto).

Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Do your research and invest in a project that has great potential to grow. But with me if I have that money, I'm investing in a coin that's belong to the top 10 in marketcap like xrp, xlm, ada and trx because right now they are just below 1$.  
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

You can invest in ICO, but make sure you research the project before you invest, check their team if they are real or not. You can also buy altcoins and wait for price to grow or start trading using exchanges.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

Look for some cheap project and invest in it. Just because the amount in you is very small and only small but promising project will give you the opportunity to earn a good money
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Dont gamble if you are starting, invest in bitcoin and ethereum. Later when you are familiar with the markets try to increase your bitcoin position by fliping altcoins. It is not always easy
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

Ensure you make your personal research and be well convinced before joining any of the flowing around ICOs. Don't ever try in totality placing your reliance on the idea or advises given on the platform, because many may turn misleading, but some may tailor you into making adequate research.
If after you have followed the advises given to you and still not very much satisfied, the top ten coins at the CMC could be at least trusted to reasonable extent.
May I equally implore you not to invest the whole $700 you are having on just one or two ICOs or coins, ensure you invest in wealth of coins pools, i.e Diversification, so that in any case, the backfire of anyone could be recouped from another. Best luck and happy trading.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Hanvis

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

Hello, buy altcoins, which today are not very expensive against the dollar. For example, NEM, Zilliqa, Golem, QASH, Dragonchain, and so on. But first, study each of the projects in which you want to invest.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

id prefer to invest from stable coin. just like ethereum and bitcoin. they are good for long term investment.but if you want to invest from cheapest coin i would suggest ripple, doge, bcn. they are not good though but its worth it to invest.but if you want to go trading in exchange.you should look for a coin that has a high volume and check always the graph of the coin you are going to invest and do some research to avoid loss of money.because trading is riaky if you dont have konwledge about trading.

totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

You can either search for small market cap high potential currencies or new ICOs, it's a general rule to not invest more than 10% in one new thing.

I think exchange currencies like Spotcoin are the safest, all of the recent exchange currencies are doing well.
dobolspeed3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

I am with that much money can still contribute or invest in all altcoin. But of course the altcoin is potentially big for the future. You can also contribute in every ICO who still make sales. And also you can invest in ethereum because I see now ethereum is very good for the future.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Look for some cheap project and invest in it. Just because the amount in you is very small and only small but promising project will give you the opportunity to earn a good money

Very bad strategy and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, especially to newbies. Do you really think that any shitcoin is better investment asset than ETH, just because it's cheaper?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

if you are a beginner, invest in bitcoin or in ethereum , or some promising ico. as others said, look at coinmarketcap.It's up to you where to invest.

kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

go to exchange platform like binance, there you could buy a coin and no hassle to do KYC ( know your customer) i suggest you to reserach good projects. invest in alt coin which has a promising market price like onthology and cardano.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: