Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO for the month of June 2018  (Read 225 times)
Faithgg

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

You should invest in Kleynbank. Kleyn Bank is digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
MyIdeas (OP)

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

personally, I am interested in MoneyToken ICO because this project has great innovations and this project has raised $ 14,530,637
some of the reasons that interested me in this ICO are:
  • MoneyToken is not just a lending platform they will create their own stable coin and decentralized exchange services
  • MoneyToken provides loan services in fiat currency and stable coin such as USDT, Dai, bitUSD also this platform has its own stable coin that is MTC and users can use crypto-assets as collateral
  • anyone in the cryptocurrency community can use this platform because MoneyToken will be fully available to the clients from all over the world (obey to national and regional regulations)

This project has good product for this community and if they started their work then the price of the coin will also increase much higher in value but the name of that project just resemble the tokenpay which scammed the bounty participants. Is there any connection of them with that project as they also said in the screenshot that they will start another bigger crowdsale. If they will also scam then they will have not much demand in the market.
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

for the month of june? I think money tokens are pretty good and potential, then there is a fairly successful ico that is global risk exchange that sold out within four days

Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

I think the best ICO or an ongoing ICO currently bethereum signals proposes a trading platform for commodities where bethereum It provides detailed information about active, upcoming and past ICOs. The platforms have deeply researched about ICOs through various sources.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

For me the best ICO for the month of June two thousand eighteen is the company of ethereum because there are chances that the price of ethereum is getting better and better that makes you profitable.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

I mean the general consensus is that NEX is the next big thing. Quarkchain is over, so we can concentrate on NEX. A lot of people are put off by it as it is a security, but if you are whitelisted/won the lottery do yourself a favor and dont hesitate to participate.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

I want to know about the best ICO which you think is the best option for us (investors) in the month of June in this year? Please provide your opinion with best reason so that we can understand why it is important.

I'm sure IMPR is the right choice for investors who want to invest in June this year, because they often advertise in coinmarketcap and I think also reading from their lightpaper is pretty good.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: