Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 2x Jupiters and 1x Bitfury Full Rig [WTS] possibly CA Neptune  (Read 1624 times)
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:37:31 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 04:51:30 AM by Cablez

Hello fellow miners.

I have for sale my beloved farm as I need to move on.  I am looking for USD for this sale so bank wire or cash deals please.  Due to this I will have to limit the sales to the US only unless it is a ridiculously good deal. I am located in Delaware for any local arrangements.  I am well aware of what these units are worth so please do not do us both a disservice by low-balling, you will be ignored.

First up is a pair of October Jupiter's which are guaranteed at 550Gh/s but I have been recently running them at higher clocks with NO voltage changes!
The first one runs a solid 640GH/s and the second runs at 626Gh/s. I am sure they could be pushed higher with voltage tweaks and better cooling but I am not a big gambler.  The units will be delivered as they arrived without PSUs.

Performance pics:

Next up is a full bitfury rig including Coolermaster 1000W PSU and Spotswood open air case. It is guaranteed to run at 400Gh/s but through pencil modding I have it up at 550-560Gh/s. There may be more performance to be had for die hard tweaker but as I said I don't gamble.  The bitfury can be shipped with existing pencil modifications or I can remove them so it can be properly tweaked for its new environment. I would also suggest you have an 4GB SD card with a MBP V1 image ready to go as I cannot guarantee my SD card will be plug and play. It tends to be flaky (easily corrupts).

Web status pic:

Here is the hardware performance over the last few days showing their stability:

Finally, I do have a Customer Appreciation batch Neptune pre-order that I would be willing to ship on to a buyer if a deal could be reached. The order is #1290X for reference.

I would appreciate you leave all questions here in the thread so that others can see. It would also be nice if offers could be left here as well to minimize the PM deluge I expect. Smiley

I want to have all deals sorted by Monday so I can begin shipping or scheduling meetups.  Thanks very much for looking.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:47:20 PM

i didnt see a asking price anywhere? I'm interested in one of the KNC miners since I haven't owned one yet Buy if your price is not gonna leave any room for any ROI i'll just pre order one of the 3ths rigs as soon as they are available. I can do bankwire paypal wu cash in mail whichever just lemme know an idea of your asking price Smiley

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
drangos

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:53:27 PM

Yeah i also would like to know how much you ask for the jupiters....

Let us know Wink
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:59:55 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 04:11:11 PM by Cablez

Hey Maidak.  It must have slipped my mind but i am only giving guidelines for offers here.  It is too difficult to see what motivates certain buyers over others based on their priorities so a set price can be a little short sighted.  I am certainly not immovable either.  For now the Jupiter's look to be north of $7000 and the bitfury rig should be minimally $4800.  Does that help?

EDIT:

After doing the calculations by hand and not relying on the various calculators out there which all seem to have idiosyncrasies I have updated pricing to more realistic numbers.  I would also love it if these would be a cash deal as I am tired of my bank 'following up with me' every time I get a bank wire.

Anyway here you go: Jupiters - $5800  Bitfury - $4000

Depending on the offer we can discuss defrayed shipping costs or discounts.  Preference will be given to those who have cash on hand.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:25:37 PM

That's a little high for me on the Jupiter.. I am interested since I am in PA and grew up in Delaware so local pick up makes this interesting.

I think 2 1/2 months of hashing only brings $5,600 @ btc$800 and may be way worse if these companies finally deliver en mass.

I'd buy the weaker one off you for $5,000 if you can't get higher bids.. that's still $8Gh which is more than those antminers now. (~7.60/Gh)

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:37:23 PM

Any discount if we take both jupiters?

Or any discount if we take all the hardware off of your hands?
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

Any discount if we take both jupiters?

Or any discount if we take all the hardware off of your hands?

A discount might be appropriate for a buyer of all the in-hand hardware. Let me think on it.

EDIT: This will not be some sort of rush job either as nothing can really happen until Monday anyway.  I am out for now, be back later.

Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

You can currently get 3 antminers (600Gh/s total) for the price that you want for the Bitfury. That is including PSU's for all. That price is due to be reduced in 2 weeks as well.

Any chance that you can reduce the price to reflect this ?

Not trying to low ball. Just being realistic.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
sprint347

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:22:11 PM

Would you accept 7btc for a Jupiter shipped to CA inc. escrow fee?
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:29:08 AM

You can currently get 3 antminers (600Gh/s total) for the price that you want for the Bitfury. That is including PSU's for all. That price is due to be reduced in 2 weeks as well.

Let me look at the numbers again.  By the way, the price from the source is 6k so this is a steal really, even comes with PSU and case and Rpi.

Clayce

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:35:18 AM

Let me look at the numbers again.  By the way, the price from the source is 6k so this is a steal really, even comes with PSU and case and Rpi.

Interested in buying the Jupiters, PM sent..
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:12:08 PM

I have updated post #4 with new pricing that is more realistic.  Thanks for your patience.

DPoS

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:08:20 PM

I have updated post #4 with new pricing that is more realistic.  Thanks for your patience.

do the jupiters have 4 or 6 connectors on the control board?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:43:10 PM

do the jupiters have 4 or 6 connectors on the control board?

Unfortunately they have only 4 connectors on the control board each. They do have pads for 6 possible though.

DPoS

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:53:01 PM

How about you run it for a couple days to make up the difference?

So for the 626Gh Jupiter $5,200 for Wed pickup or $5,000 for Friday?   Cash in hand

My main interest is just to mix and match similar performing boards for better & stable overclocking
This gives you a few more days to consider any other offers as well

sprint347

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:24:56 PM

My offer still stands, but not for much longer.
Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:35:19 PM

How about you run it for a couple days to make up the difference?

So for the 626Gh Jupiter $5,200 for Wed pickup or $5,000 for Friday?   Cash in hand

My main interest is just to mix and match similar performing boards for better & stable overclocking
This gives you a few more days to consider any other offers as well

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.  Right now I have 2 competing offers that are meeting my asking price.  My assumption is that whichever one finalizes first will get the units.  I will update the thread accordingly then.

Cablez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:36:38 PM

My offer still stands, but not for much longer.

Hi sprint347,  I am sorry but I am not accepting BTC offers for these units.

sprint347

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:39:37 PM

No worries, GLWS
DPoS

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:57:04 PM

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.  Right now I have 2 competing offers that are meeting my asking price.  My assumption is that whichever one finalizes first will get the units.  I will update the thread accordingly then.

no problem, since you are a fellow Diamond Stater, I had to try to put something on the table  Wink  I rather find a cheap mercury if possible

good luck

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: