Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main reason for the price drop  (Read 948 times)
okocrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?
This may be right but in my opinion, I feel there is more. First, we have seen growing popularity of cryptocurrency in recent times; this have generated some level of concerns as a consequence of fraudulent tendencies. At present, people do not feel completely safe investing in crypto and this have greater impact on the ecosystem.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

its has a lot of reason amount them Bithump and coinrail hack was most reasonable for it. But the market already starter to PUMP, today bitcoin price is $6,267. So bad day has been finises now we waiting for a good day.
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

They main reason is they issue of hacking and theft of coins,it made they coin drop significantly in values and as we see today it still dropped below $6000,when this issue are stopped then there will be stability
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

They main reason is they issue of hacking and theft of coins,it made they coin drop significantly in values and as we see today it still dropped below $6000,when this issue are stopped then there will be stability
I do not think that it is the main reason for the price drop, i think that there are so many other reasons which are also causing bitcoin price to dump, for example the currency football world cup has also some bad effect on bitcoin price, because most of the people are interested in world cup, they are even putting money on different matches.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

well it could be a reason... but I think whales are coming, and they are getting huge with all the weak hands around here Wink
as we saw in last December, a drop is coming first than a BIG PUMP. I really believe we're close to see a big pump in few days/weeks.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

I do not think that it is the main reason for the price drop, i think that there are so many other reasons which are also causing bitcoin price to dump, for example the currency football world cup has also some bad effect on bitcoin price, because most of the people are interested in world cup, they are even putting money on different matches.
I'm not sure about that, if that really have some effects with bitcoin value maybe because of those people who are more interested with world cup instead of playing with the market, or also those hacks that been reported previously or the whales who are very much loving the situations and keep shaking the market for more weak holders to sell out their coins, we needed to consider all available information including those fuds which is really affecting the positions of investors and traders.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

I would say that one of the reasons our people, because mostly we can cyst from newbies and an educated guys who are in it for the money only.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

There are so many negative news spread about bitcoin, and the big whales are manipulating the market to their own these are the reasons that people have lost their hope in bitcoin. Due to this people get panic and not ready to invest in bitcoin. But this type of situations normally happens in the market so dont get panic. Already we are waiting for long time, but again we have to wait for some more time till the price becomes high.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Due to the FUD in the market,the price of bitcoin is reduced.Now a days,the big whales are manipulating the market.This create more panic among the new investors.They may don't know,Bitcoin had a potential to recover his own value.If the demand of bitcoin is reduced in the market,the price will reduced to low value.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

Main reason for price drop is panic-fear as many investors invested more into crypto they should afford and now just dumping. Also the demand is very poor during summer. Big cleaning is going on and weak hands leaving the market.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

Main reason for price drop is panic-fear as many investors invested more into crypto they should afford and now just dumping. Also the demand is very poor during summer. Big cleaning is going on and weak hands leaving the market.

There are many reasons for the price dump mate. Most specified things are trading manipulation, hackings, regulations and etc... If you get invest your fund on any coins you will be able to get the profit in future dude.

Apart from that we do not need to find the reason for price dump.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

The most important reason for the current price reduction is manipulation. Now whales earn billions on ordinary people (however, as always). Now they bring people to the point where people are covered with a terrible panic and they sell everything at the lowest possible prices. I think whales will scare people a little more, and then the price will go up.
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

only one reason, the price is heavily going down because of the fud, and a lot of people are just following those signals to buy back lower
Early2000sThrowback

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

The only one real reason that I see here is the market manipulation. Someone decided to make some funds in the last year and has pumped the market dramatically, when this crypto-hype started to grow tramendeosly fast and has reached its apogee in January they decided to start selling huge amounts of crypto. And basically everything that you see right now is just the price manupulation of those sitting on top. I really advice you to avoid trading if you were planning and start investing in some coins and HODL them, there's no other good chance to make money off the market differently. FOr example I have invested recently couple of eth in the project called Cryptics, thse guys have developed a platform which allows to get the price forecasts with high accuracy rate up to 70%, they gonna run the next ICO phase soon in August.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin are being manipulated by whales or these big financial institutions as they want to buy also bitcoin at lower price. They release negative news and sentiments which causes the price of bitcoin fall irregularly. My advice is that buy bitcoin as low as possible most probably 4k level.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

I think a lot of things are causing the price to fall, and recently the FED has raised interest rates by 2% and people are very nervous about this information so many panic sell occurred continuously in June and of course this has Make a lot of people lose a lot of profit this is very bad. For me in July there will be a lot of news to reassure investors and they will soon return to the market
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

only one reason, the price is heavily going down because of the fud, and a lot of people are just following those signals to buy back lower

This is not a only reason in price drop because lot of opposition is comes in the market but Bitcoin is struggle the every problem then back to form. So main reason is whales and bad rumours of cryptocurrency then peoples are panic to invest in this platform automatically supply and demand is reduce in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

The demand for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is reducing and that is why the price is dropping!  When the demand increase again then we should expect another pump. The market work in this way and that is what determines the state of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Hi Forex trader here, recently invested in Bitcoin. I would like to tell you guys that, Bitcoin is just preparing to launch and nothing to worry about because price is accumulating. If you do not believe, listen to the  news, you check out the news and you will see everybody is jumping in

Google (http://www.google.com)
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

All those factors are part of what makes the price to go down nearly everyday and a lot of people sell their token very cheap because they don't want to lose but I believe every factors boils down to demand and supply.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: