Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main reason for the price drop  (Read 948 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

I'm reading for trade bitcoin and eth, but I hope trade for me...
Generally price drops with decrease in demand that is why the market degrades on the other hand the market increases if the demand rate increased.

The current market situations of low price indicate that current demand rate reduced. From few days the market graph has improved a little but still the price is low besides which we know one thing more that after each downfall a market recovers.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

The reason for the price reduction is the multiplayer effect by the security of the hacker into the machine will take away the bitcoin and the altcoin they make investor confidence shake or labor structure also contributed. The market has fallen sharply
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

"movements of the market are nrmal" and that is how cryptocurrencies market and forex market operate. If you study the historical data you will agree with me how price has been reacting to some issues that come out of cryptocurrencies market and how that affect cryptocurrencies market and the nature of this market is that it is news drive.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

There are quite a few reasons for the current price drop, but as far as I know the market capitalization has dropped dramatically, so it is possible that the whaling withdrawal from the market.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

The other currency are also going down when the the banks say that they got a risk on the virtual money type and want to protect their customers. And managers on the world also start to check your crypto transactions.
gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

it seems that what makes the price of bitcoin fall is the bad news that makes the price crumble and the traders are panicked so they make the price fall and make a lot of people lose a lot.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Dortira

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

I've heard about some huge amount of investment money that should came to this market in early June 2018 but for some misty reason they didn't come, and it causes the drop.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

There are quite a few reasons for the current price drop, but as far as I know the market capitalization has dropped dramatically, so it is possible that the whaling withdrawal from the market.

Yeas, I think the 'whale-effect' as I like to call it may be a plausible reason for this price drop or maybe even the new negative press the people picked and existed instead.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Yeas, I think the 'whale-effect' as I like to call it may be a plausible reason for this price drop or maybe even the new negative press the people picked and existed instead.
I don't think that there is a single reason that affects Bitcoin price. Panic selling is one of the causes of the drop in price, because it is often triggered by an event that significantly decreases investor confidence in the market. Other factors could be FOMO,FUD, negative news, controversies, or media influence. Market is not always on our favorable side, what we can do is to study the market, familiarize its nature, stay calm, be positive, be hopeful, and trust that it can generate positive results at the course of time.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?

This movement in the market now is not normal,and maybe thats your speculation about the indication of wash trading or spoofing is correct,because if you look up the situation now,many things happen in the cryptocurrency is creating fraud,ponzi or scamming,so therefore there s no reason thats they could not do this,and whose this some people who you thinks can do this,manipulating the market,theres no one we could say the big player or the whales group,because they are the one became capable of influencing the exchange market,maybe we have no evidence,but this thinking is initiative.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Exactly in the last few months Bitcoin and Altcoins prices have fallen sharply. I also read the news from bitcoin-controlled governments and large trading sites hacked and bitcoin hacked. The phenomenon of money laundering all makes the price fall more and more. In addition, the organizations that control the amount of Bitcoin include:
Gox sells off.
Can be controled by large traders in the market.
Bitfinex tax policy.
Bithumb and UPbit scandal in Korea.
The failure of organization investors when not responsing the expectations of the community.
Uncertainty in some areas.
hunterXride

Activity: 22
Merit: 10

Gambling Addict

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

The main reason for the fall in prices in my opinion is the number of selling very much.

I think the number of selling can be a lot because 2 things:
1. Whales sells a lot of assets.
2. Panic sell, from coin holders due to bad news etc.

⚫🃏Have fun in gambling🃏⚫
rickadone
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

The reason for the price reduction is the multiplayer effect by the security of the hacker into the machine will take away the bitcoin and the altcoin they make investor confidence shake or labor structure also contributed. The market has fallen sharply
Investor who gets ripped off by hackers actually would end up that way due to their own lack of making use of strong security to their wallets. The market however is far more than investors getting scared because of that, but the fact that a lot of investors or will I say inexperienced newbie investors who got into FOMO last year are being shaken off by the whales so as to get back in at the dip and keep holding a stronger position in the long run and all these are possible because the market is speculative in nature and most people are just looking to get rich and not investing based on what the market value really is about.
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

If I think the current price drop is a correction that erases the initial panic by investors. This is because some Bitcoin sales are panicked by new traders. Also demand and supply when the market fell slightly and no demand for prices fell even more, which caused the market worse.
BTCITA187

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Perhaps it sounds too obvious - but it's a bear market. Now the bears have captured the market and it is in the same mood. It's always the case in the bear market. Any good news is not practically not perceived, but bad is given too much importance. Just like in December, when the market was bullish, any news raised the rate of altcoin by 50%.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

I think the price of bitcoin has risen by 2017 but now its price has fallen and from now on 2018 many bitcoin users dumped and dropped the price of bitcoin.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

I think the price of bitcoin has risen by 2017 but now its price has fallen and from now on 2018 many bitcoin users dumped and dropped the price of bitcoin.

Bear market or big whales manipulated the market by selling their big assets, cause of panic selling most of people are affected is beginners in crypto that really don't know how's market work. That's the possibility that i thought on why the market price are drop.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

it seems that what makes the price of bitcoin fall is the bad news that makes the price crumble and the traders are panicked so they make the price fall and make a lot of people lose a lot.

Not only news there are many other things which make to decrease the price because most of the people are in panic mode when they hear any news. When there are many buyers automatically the price will increase.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

I think that all market manipulations are normal in crypto and happen all the time. We should learn how to spot an upcoming pump and get in early
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

I think just buying investors bitcoin so many people dump their bitcoin because they fear being able to buy a bitcoin today because it may have fallen down
until they lose their bitcoin funds.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: