Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main reason for the price drop  (Read 948 times)
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

I think there is not huge problem. The biggest reason is panic selling. Even the ridiculous news can affect people's psychology. Only the traders who have been in trade for a long time can reduce their own emotions, and they always knows how to look positive to red market.
The price has increased a little today but it is not a permanent or satisfactory increase though it is required at this stage but we need more improvement to see a bull market in the future days. this is only possible if we do not sell out at this stage to see a little increase can not make us sell and if we do so then the price will go high and we will see a better value soon in future days.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

I think the main reason in the altcoin's prices dump is the panic traders which sell their coins once they see that their coins has increased even a little bit, that's why the price is stable and dumping from time to time. When it comes to new listed tokens , the main reason for the price's dump are the bounty hunters and airdrop participants.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

The sad truth about crypto currency is, when whales pumps a coin. Make shills in social media, pay some known crypto people to shill. When a lot of people buys, they simply sell their coins silently until all their assets was gone. Price dumps and normal people who holds their coins are panic selling until the price drops to the floor.

Then whales are silently rebuying all the dumped coins on its 2000% discount rate. Then cycle starts again.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

I think the main reason in the altcoin's prices dump is the panic traders which sell their coins once they see that their coins has increased even a little bit, that's why the price is stable and dumping from time to time. When it comes to new listed tokens , the main reason for the price's dump are the bounty hunters and airdrop participants.
At the current situation of the market of cryptocurrencies I'd still believe that it was all because of the price correction and I don't think so that until now it was still the reason why the market value is not getting higher. Aside from this is the panic selling of the coin which is not advisable as of now.
Xexath

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Market is very volatile and also coinbase is adding new coin in its exchange.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

In my knowledge when crypto drop the reasons behind the drop in the past was the high selling and short selling while some time bad news regarding crypto comes in the market which also change the crypto price. I think it's as a result of various negative news leading to low confidence in the market
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

Price drop are a normal issue in market volatility. In addition, the value of the market depends on many factors, including external information such as FUDs, annoying news spreading in the community. And the response from the investor / user will create the price drop process.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

The main reason why prices drop is when supply is more than demand. Basically , when people are selling and their are no Much buyers, prices tend to go down. The reason why people sell off most times are when their are bad news in the market, when the market sentiment is low  .etc.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

The main reason why prices drop is when supply is more than demand. Basically , when people are selling and their are no Much buyers, prices tend to go down. The reason why people sell off most times are when their are bad news in the market, when the market sentiment is low  .etc.
if you analyze recent years, then in the summer there has always been a situation with the fall of the market. In addition, in 2018, from the very beginning, it failed on the crypto-currency market. I think that in the autumn the situation should change for the better.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

To me i think that the main reason is the bad news that some time spread in the market, although there are so many other reasons which also put a very bad effect on bitcoin price but sill i think that the main reason is that that the bad and false news that spread in the market but big effect on bitcoin price.
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

this is very normal condition, you can check the history of btc from 2014 to up to now, its really pump and dump.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?
Bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are at a bearish market and buying power is very low.  The demand for investment into cryptocurrencies is reducing and that is why the price is down also.  Bitcoin is going to recover in future and during bearish market the best thing to do is buying as you can get bitcoin cheap those times.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

I am just a beginner but probably the reason for the price according to because many people are buying when the price is cheap and save it up to now and many people who sell karna may be in need of money for personal things like buying food and drink, but I believe someday the price will recover because total supply is limited
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

this is very normal condition, you can check the history of btc from 2014 to up to now, its really pump and dump.
Yes it is. But now we have a accumulation phase. BTC price went up, but alt went down, so it means that people now buying BTC and sell their alt to buy BTC. When people see how Bitcoin price go up they don't look to any alts and until whales and other investors won't buy every BTC that they need we won't see alt rising.
smiledeveloper

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

I suppose to agree with you but from my point of view I noticed that only false or fake news is the main reason to falling price.
Because after watching this fake news people initially got shocked and they create an internal panic on their mind that's why this worse happen on market.

Nothing serious. Look ups and down it will be happening in the market but I believe that you must should learn more and more and watching all newses relating with crypto capital.
So don't worry price will raise up very soon.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?
In my opinion market is fluctuating up and down and so this is the obvious reason of the prices going down because they were up before so we can the same anticipate them to go up sooner or later.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

I suppose to agree with you but from my point of view I noticed that only false or fake news is the main reason to falling price.
Because after watching this fake news people initially got shocked and they create an internal panic on their mind that's why this worse happen on market.

Nothing serious. Look ups and down it will be happening in the market but I believe that you must should learn more and more and watching all newses relating with crypto capital.
So don't worry price will raise up very soon.
Everyone predicts Bitcoin prices will increase in August but do not mention any reason for the event. Personally, I always consider big investments this time because the market has not shown signs of recovery and most people are starting to get discouraged because the prices can not rise like in 2017.
irianto18

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

I think this is due to some panic selling of bitcoin by the new trader. Personally I advice the new investor to hold the bitcoin , rather than selling at the bottom.And if you have lot of money,this is the best time to buy a bitcoin.Hold your bitcoin and keep it with patience .
really, I agree with you, to be patient or wait for the right time for investors to sell bitcoin back. because according to my personal prices will rise later this year. so please be patient
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

The other currency are also going down when the the banks say that they got a risk on the virtual money type and want to protect their customers. And managers on the world also start to check your crypto transactions.
Yes it is the reason but there are some other reason too such as panic selling, market moving and those people who are lack of knowledge because they sell their coin at panic so it makes the price down, I think everyone should have some patients at the moment, tomorrow the price of bitcoin will be normal again, but being impatience and air drop will surely content you to sell at panic which is the reason of falling price, and new also contributes to it,
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

1. Some is selling (pretty obv one)
2. A market maker is pushing the price down to accumulate more
3. General market cycles
what did I miss?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print