Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Selling 10.63 BTC  (Read 4452 times)
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:10:28 PM

This thread should just be closed if it has been determined that its a scam, so that new people not familiar with the trust system dont fall for it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oxfardk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:18:30 AM

He doesn't show the BTC address and the picture is a fake.
Badly done Grin

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:40:25 AM

Another teamviewer scammer. If I'm right, he will abandon this account.

Obvious scammers are obvious.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
ezalex (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:16:54 AM

Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage already biggest supporter and GOD father of my agent "Projects" yes absolutely right Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage yes thats right I am biggest scammer as I am Hero sorry ZERO member and I already got my biggest shares of 400,000 USD from Projects whose scammed so stupid peoples here with my fully support WOW no one can ever will know how I scam peoples very professionally and currently my hundreds of agents like Projects working around forums WOW so I will must make myself as world largest scammer and will MUST earn Millions of dollars as I am Tomatocage WOW!!! what a nice nick name of biggest GOD Father of all scammers like Projects WOW its not nice??? off course it is as I am very good in scams peoples for millions of $$$$ and I have so many agents here like sase007 i mean jamesbond 007 and Projects and too many others and they will scam here and there always on all over forum because I am biggest supporter of them and no one can even stop me as I am Tomatocage as and forum admins FULLY supported me WOW!!!!!!!!!!! and Obvious scammers are obvious as I am Tomatocage!!!!!!!

Mother fucker Tomatocage first refund back peoples money 400,000 USD you scammed already via your agent Projects after refund then come back here with your fucking ass and post anything

you only submit negative ratings to all forum members whose NOT working as your agents and you never touch any of your agents like projects as you always got your share 90% of scammed money so you ok with it and you only submit negative ratings after they sucessfully scammed peoples and you got your 90% shares from scammed money wow what a so smart fucking scammer you are Very Nice!!!!!!
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:23:11 AM

LOL SCAMMER IS MAD

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:30:33 AM

wow i really gotta stop clicking " view all unread post" i was surprised to see this went on as long as it did

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:53:22 AM

Stupid OP. Cant give the address and prove that was yours ?
If cant do it, dont mad
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:55:55 AM

I love his "I'm not a scammer! YOU'RE a scammer!" position. Lol what a low life piece of shit. LOLOL

adisa.candace

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:16:59 AM

Fuck me, come one Fuck me as I am scammer tomatocage or Projects WOW I scammed already 500,000 USD very good way WOW so please come to me and Fuck me, as I am Largest supporter of scammer Projects so fuck me I am tomatocage WOW

No, I'm afraid if anyone can know me who I am but I am fully confidante no one will even able to know I am originally Projects guy whose scammed for 500,000 USD from peoples already WOW...... Newbie offering loans for "collateral" = SCAM as this guy NOT my agent so ONLY and ONLY my agents allowed here to ask even 500 BTCs loan as my agent Projects already did and scammed 600 BTCs via loans already WOW I am Biggest scammer as I am Tomatocage WOW no one can ever stop me WOW.....

NOOOOO reaLLY?!? Never can know how I am biggest supporter of scammer Projects WOW no really can know it and I will MUST continue keep working my all agents like projects to scam people here on forum and will never stop as I am Tomatocage WOW
No one can guessed how I am biggest scammer and GOD father of scammers like Projects!
Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage already biggest supporter and GOD father of my agent "Projects" yes absolutely right Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage yes thats right I am biggest scammer as I am Hero sorry ZERO member and I already got my biggest shares of 400,000 USD from Projects whose scammed so stupid peoples here with my fully support WOW no one can ever will know how I scam peoples very professionally and currently my hundreds of agents like Projects working around forums WOW so I will must make myself as world largest scammer and will MUST earn Millions of dollars as I am Tomatocage WOW!!! what a nice nick name of biggest GOD Father of all scammers like Projects WOW its not nice??? off course it is as I am very good in scams peoples for millions of $$$$ and I have so many agents here like sase007 i mean jamesbond 007 and Projects and too many others and they will scam here and there always on all over forum because I am biggest supporter of them and no one can even stop me as I am Tomatocage as and forum admins FULLY supported me WOW!!!!!!!!!!! and Obvious scammers are obvious as I am Tomatocage!!!!!!!

Tomatocage also submit negative rating without doing anything wrong
and still never reply back me as below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394990.0

this guy thing them self as god

Tomatocage what you thing you are NOT human? you can not be wrong?

only others peoples for you just come and say someone scammer thats it

anyways if you are same scammer then project then its biggest news as you mention here as so called trusted Hero member LOL

I love his "I'm not a scammer! YOU'RE a scammer!" position. Lol what a low life piece of shit. LOLOL
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

adisa.Candace, you want people to attach their bank account to your PayPal and you see nothing wrong with that? Really, adisa? REALLY??

And no I'm not Projects, you fucking dipshit. That's just what the scammer exlax, or whatever his name is, is saying because he's butt hurt that I gave him negative rep before he could scam anybody.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:46:49 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 10:16:08 AM by Tomatocage

Kind of funny how adisa.candace went dark right after I flagged his account 2 months ago, but now suddenly comes back online to chime in on all of fellow scammer ezalex's posts.

the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:00:36 PM

Why is this thread still open though?!

Under construction.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100