Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price Drops Below $ 550  (Read 337 times)
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

$550 is not too low for ETH price at the moment Smiley. At the early of this year ETH price was under $400 Smiley).
Beside, I think you're trying to increasing traffic for this website or something like that. LOL. Sorry but I'll not click at your link cause I don't wanna know more about this shit anymore  Roll Eyes

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

This is the time to buy Ether and hold because I think this is the lowest it could come recently and as we begin in the coming week, Ether price won't be low as we have seen it previously.

liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

ETH is still a good token in the long run.
It is only recently that many of the underlying technology token networks have been launched, which may affect the price of ETH.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Sayan could say this is an ordinary thing, crypto is always up and down and will like it. no need to freak out with this especially coupled with a lot of good policy is also from the country or the various parties about the refusal of crypto. This is indeed a factor outside of the allegations, but the longer it will be improved.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

ethereum is one of the altcoins that have been struggling after its pump and the struggle becomes harder every day that its price goes lower and people panic more and dump more. this is what happens when you over pump an altcoin like this they attract a lot of bag holders who will continuously but slowly dump their coins on the market and make their exit to save their investment funds.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

It is becoming annoying for people to react to every price movement, for me I think Ethereum price is still okay when compared to other Altcoins, what affect the price is because of the price of BTC that has taken a dip, we all know the whole space is dependent on the price of BTC and its price movement affect them also

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

It's not very good news, but it's fair that the market varies. Let's hope the Ethereum doesn't die.
I believe ETH will not die and the recent volatility is a process that "refreshes" its customers and investors. This is the second biggest phase of the year in the crypto market. and the price of ~ 520 may be the last bottom.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

The price of financial assets cannot continue going up or coming down, therefore, we would always have time for recovery and pump which professionals called bearish and bullish market.  We should see 2017 as the beginning of bullish market as the overall price movement is still bullish.  2018, we are having a short recovery and the right thing to do now is buying.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I must say that there is nothing to be worried about if ETH will drop below $550USD as this will easily recover in the coming weeks. This is the right time to buy ETH at that level since price is lower than the usual price and it can make a good profit from your investment with ETH.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

It doesnt mean anything, we have to go down, to attract more investors again, I think that 6000$ (BTC) is a good entry for big whales  Cool.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Its not just ethereum price but almost all cryptocurrency in market drop the price. i think ethereum is good coin to collect and have big profits potential in the future, and its time to buy more ethereum in market
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Prices have been suffering for a while now so not surprised to see that the price of ethereum fell back down again. Although the price is now back up and is very close to $600 now so it means that the prices have started to recover again albeit quite slowly
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

I think we can buy ethereum at the current price level. I do not think ethereum's value will fall even further.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

You are absolutely right, now is the time to buy ETH, because in a couple of months the situation will change very much and you can count on a big profit. And the same situation with top 10 cryptocurrencies, i think.
Not yet a good time to buy Ethereum. We are still in a downtrend and honestly, we cannot say yet how the market is going to be behaving in coming days, but I simply believe that as it is, Ethereum still have a long way down to retrace until it changes from the trend and we probably get to see some moves upward.

For now, let us see how things will be turning out first but nothing much should be expected in 2018 or if there is anything to be expected at all, it may be probably towards the end of 2018.
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

This is bad news for people who buy ethereum for a price higher than $ 550. But they do not need to panic over the decline in price. They need patience until the market improves again and they can get a higher price than the purchase price.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

Given the number of ICO planned for the whole year, the price of the ethereum will not exactly fall

VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

It is impossible for Ethereum to fall below $ 550 at the moment, next June, in particular, with a sharp rise in exchange rates. Forecasts show that the end of the year ETH exchange rates will increase to $ 1500 so you should invest and hold as long as possible.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

You're right. Despite the fact that the price is below 550,i invest. In the month of April this year 2018 Eth drop down to 370 USD,by then i invest too. The price right now is still okay to continue investing.because the price can rises up than bearable anytime soon.
Crypto Guru

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

It should't drop below 500. This may be because of EOS news circulating around. Lets see couple weeks. Then market should really turn around for better chart.

MOON MOON MOON
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

I do not see any signals showing that Etherium price will ever fall to floor, as nobody is interested in this situation. So it is better relax, do not worry and do not discuss such possibility with other people Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: