Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins dropping like crazy  (Read 1615 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

The simple explanation for lowering the altcoins rate is that the exchange rates of ETH and BTC are also in a downtrend. So altcoins decrease in the same course will happen because altcoins are heavily dependent on the exchange rates of ETH and BTC. If you are holding altcoins, then exchange to USDT then hold and wait until the market rate of the cryptos rises again.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingsraid

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

yesterday falling is unexpected though, because the last three days market was on stable state right after falling
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/23/look-no-3-icos-watch-q2-2018/
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

Yes, it is a pity, and now in decline, but the situation on the stock market leaves much to be desired. I think that the fall is long and short altcons will rise.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

All crypto right now are dropping at this stage has so many reason's why it dropping down. Bitcoin drops so altcoins also, but even it occurs the down trend I think we can see a light movement in the coming months.
Since Bitcoin is the king coin of the crypto market, a fall in the value of Bitcoin might also alter the prices of the remaining coins in the crypto market. Fall in the price is nothing but the result of decrease in demand and panic selling. When the demand falls, the price of the coin also falls. In the same way, panic selling also contributes to the devaluation in the market value. This is one whole market and it expands and contracts as a whole.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
Pattern similar or not but it doesnt correspond anything but purely the volatileness of crypto market. Reasons? Simple a profit taking or a bear market. We do see reds and if you are just a new investor then these kind of circumstance would really put you in panic but for veteran members who are full aware on how prices behave then this wont really affect too much nor a surprising thing.

BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Seeing the trend of alts dropping right now is because bitcoin is dropping as well. There are few coins who's keep going up even bitcoin is dropping. And I believe that the demand of people is increasing towards that particular project. When people's demand decrease then alts price will decrease as well. There are so many Projects/ICO's right now being introduce on a daily basis and at first, people are very excited but they come to a point that they losses this excitement and just sold this holdings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

all people do not panic sell, you have to be patient waiting for the price back to normal, the current market situation is unstable, I should sell my ETH this week, but because the price falls far, I can only hold
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

all people do not panic sell, you have to be patient waiting for the price back to normal, the current market situation is unstable, I should sell my ETH this week, but because the price falls far, I can only hold

Panicking is not healthy and it can gain you nothing. The price is really unstable and if you make a decision to sell right now you must stand on it and never regret if the price is able to bounce. This market can really bounce so people should wait for that moment, keep on buying don't lose this opportunity and regret later.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

market is down so much https://www.coingecko.com, i sense reversal when EOS launches, big coin with big happening coming
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

There is no certainty about this. Indeed the decline in some time this often occurs for no apparent reason. that can be done naturally could only wait until things start to improve. even though it has a low but also to buy there are still doubts. so continue to monitor only the existing developments in order to take a clear decision.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

almost all current coins are thrown away, and I think that's because of too many bad news in circulation, causing investors to panic and withdraw their money.

Lastsamuraj

Prontapay

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

Alts will stop to show us a bloodbath ,when btc will be stable,and then only.Quick orice drops same as  quick growths will only deep alts.Sad but true.Next year maybe...

Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

We are really now in edge. If bitcoin falls under 6k altcoins will lose much more then you can imagine.
7k is reversal zone for me and i hope its going to start rising today.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

the more days the price of btc and altcoin goes down, I wonder how long this situation will end, is this a good time to buy? I'm afraid it will go deeper
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern

possibly with the collapse of the altcoin at the same time because at the end of the year will be good then I am sure with the decrease of the current altcoin price will be good and stable again along with bitcoin so from that I am sure altcoin and bitcoin will be recovered

HELLO!!!
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

All answers are expected to blame bitcoin so the alts are also dropping like there's no end of it.

There are also news about EOS who manipulates the price of Ethereum so I guess this is also to blame that the effect of it has a domino effect.

That news might be only for the EOS and Ethereum but it can also affect the others as the crypto market now is dependable on each other.

Just like on how they are depending on bitcoin.

rajnish2470

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

i feel it is going to stay like for a while, say 2 months, then it will rise...

By december things would provide much much rosier picture
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

I think altcoins are dropping like crazy because of bitcoin price. I think BTC's price is heavily manipulated by the whales since they want us to lose hope and sell our tokens for cheap then they will pump later since bitcoin market cap is only 130 billion USD and by manipulating Bitcoin price they can crash the whole crypto market including a lot of altcoins. I think the best way to earn money in this kind of market is to HODL and believe in the tech. Grin
Arwinkim

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

When Bitcoin is falling automatically most of alt coins will follow. Why? Simply most of alt coins are traded against BTC that valued with USD. You should keep watching the chart to see where price will go. If Bitcoin is traded under $7000 probably it would be the beginning to hit the edge. The good news is, that zone is good signal to buyback. Things will be fruitful in December.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: