Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins dropping like crazy  (Read 1615 times)
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
I can not say that the altcoins are now strongly fallen, because after raising the high price of altcoins also had to gather and act on but maybe something happened or something did not happen.
bitChallenge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

Ethereum Bit Challenge
https://bitchallenge.blob.core.windows.net/ethereum/index.html
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

I realize that the market is dropping too deep but I think this is a good time for us because we can buy many coins with a cheap price and we have a big chance to make a bigger profit in the future. I think this situation will not stay forever and I am sure that after this, we can see the market will recover and will give a chance for each coin to rise again. so it is better to use the chance while it's available so we can make a big profit later and don't forget to always check the market before we do something.
I don’t think so. Digital market was in dip during the first three months of this year. If anyone has seen that time, he won’t call the present one as bleeding or bearish. Anyway, it is still a good thing that digital currencies are available at cheap rates. No one can deny that sooner or later, all of these currencies will start making move so before that happens, this is a golden chance of increasing onus’s coin.
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
Perhaps this is because all the coins are interconnected with each other through bitcoin. If it falls, then they fall, and if it grows, then they grow.

Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

I can not say that the altcoins are now strongly fallen, because after raising the high price of altcoins also had to gather and act on but maybe something happened or something did not happen.

Yeah,  we couldn't  say in exact conclusion  that altcoins has fallen to the toughest value since bitcoin was also dropping its price at unpredictable situations. The intermittent price volatility  has really affected all cryptocurrencies  right now,  that's why its seems to be more worst to all who waited for the good price  to be achieved. We might think  its a crazy thing when crypto drops quickly,  and the following day ahead  we've noticed 70% of the value fallen very fast.

Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

I do not think that this is more than important after all, this is still a good chance to keep buying mor  while everything is still cheaper than before, don't cry like little boys

TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

I think that because most of the altcoins are tied to the top 5 coins, and if you pay attention to the charts, most often they repeat the bitcoin chart with a little delay. With one feature, the dips are usually much stronger, because the tokens continue to fall by inertia, they do not have the credit of confidence, that the top 5 has.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

Because bitcoin is down all altcoins will follow to dropping but I think its normal so we have opportunity to buy more of this altcoins. Even the market is dropping we don't need to be panic because it's will be on track later on.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:44:22 AM

One thing is for sure, when Bitcoin drops its value, majority of the alts will follow. I have noticed it everytime.
I guess this time there would be another massive Bitcoin sold out that happened, as the price was rapidly decreasing over the last 72 hrs. Right now, the price are gradually recovering from its normal price this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

It can't be avoided and it is usually happen every time. That's why we should learn patience and control our emotions especially when we have a market like this. Thus, we can't also take control of some person to sell their coins at this time as they have a good reason also. We just take this time to buy more and wait for it's pump.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

One thing is for sure, when Bitcoin drops its value, majority of the alts will follow. I have noticed it everytime.
I guess this time there would be another massive Bitcoin sold out that happened, as the price was rapidly decreasing over the last 72 hrs. Right now, the price are gradually recovering from its normal price this year.
If Bitcoin is reduced then the altcoins will drop very fast and even more horrible than the BTC but if the BTC increases then the altcoins will increase very quickly and even x3 in very short time. I think this market depends on Bitcoin but if you know the market trend then you should do the opposite and you will definitely be the winner.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Cryptocurrencies investment need guts because of the rise and fall in prices like a roller coaster, if we've ever felt a fantastic price increase then do not ever complain when getting the price drop tens of percent a day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

For a month there is virtually no significant increase in the crypto and altcoin markets, I still hold my altcoin for 1 month because the price drops more than 50% so I'm still waiting for the price to go up. of course this is also the impact of bitcoin prices that do not recover yet. I don't know what's going on with the crypto. I just hope recover / pump soon to happens
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

I very much hope that now the situation has stabilized and this fulcrum will serve as a start for the big springboard.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

The crypto correction may have bottomed in April but the market has not turned strongly bullish yet and remains rangebound. Most altcoins do not do well in a weak market environment. Let's see what next month brings.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

why altcoin fall is called like a crazy what might be a drastic decline because of the decline in bitcoin prices not far from the decrease in Bitcoin's habits because bitcoin prices are still declining and yet rising
and maybe also because the crypto market has not gone up then what we should do when everything like this

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

I think the only reason is that the Crypto market is being manipulated vigorously. The sharks have come up with a strategy that makes the traders nervous and depressed. Some traders have left the Crypto market because Bitcoin prices have fallen too far.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

Usually the quarter 1 is bearish followed by a bullish quarter 2. This time where quarter 1 was extremely bearish. Quarter 2 was the mixture of bearish and bullish trend. But bull wasn't able to take over the market yet successfully. There is no new money entering the BTC market as happened in December last year. This explains the bloodshed of BTC and alts alike as alts tend to follow BTC in price movement. I don't see market recovering any time sooner.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

For a month there is virtually no significant increase in the crypto and altcoin markets, I still hold my altcoin for 1 month because the price drops more than 50% so I'm still waiting for the price to go up. of course this is also the impact of bitcoin prices that do not recover yet. I don't know what's going on with the crypto. I just hope recover / pump soon to happens
So many things and factors that can affect bitcoin prices but we don't which exactly is making the drop now. As far as I know, the market prices of altcoins might be be affected by the drop in bitcoin price. There are bad news circulating about bitcoin investments becoming scam and this could be the main reason. Bitcoin is being used by those who wants to gain money by fooling other people and this is not good for the image of bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

Usually the quarter 1 is bearish followed by a bullish quarter 2. This time where quarter 1 was extremely bearish. Quarter 2 was the mixture of bearish and bullish trend. But bull wasn't able to take over the market yet successfully. There is no new money entering the BTC market as happened in December last year. This explains the bloodshed of BTC and alts alike as alts tend to follow BTC in price movement. I don't see market recovering any time sooner.
At this point I have not seen the uptrend started because perhaps in 2017 BTC has grown so fast and led to many profitable people at that time. I personally believe that this stage will start soon in June as this is the time when the investors are most active and the trading demand will start to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: