Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4466 times)
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
I can only say that crypto as a future transaction tool, in which we are provided with ease in conducting transactions. although it still has a lot of flaws, but over time there will definitely be better changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

as different aspects to work on measuring existence on absence with the crypto currency as working with the tasks on accounting with the finance as more on future users to helps on resistance to deliver contains as the message to gathers the wider on network of the community membership forum with the shifts on formal of moderation as managing different transaction of business and money transmission as working with the bitcoin blockchain.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

It seems to me to argue on this subject, it's like the same if you take a fork and move it through the water. We can talk about it, but what's the point? We can still make mistakes and point at the sky. However, I believe that the popularity of the crypt is sure to gain momentum in the near future.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

Maybe crypto will remain popular as long as there is speculation offered. And I think the most interesting speculation is the potential to become a currency. But I think when crypto starts to be adopted massively, maybe the fluctuations will be more stable and not like today.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

I believe crypto will last very long, but it might never replace fiat currency.
I think the main attraction of this industry is its fluctuations, which of course will not be suitable for offering a global currency.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:13 AM

I believe crypto will last very long, but it might never replace fiat currency.
I think the main attraction of this industry is its fluctuations, which of course will not be suitable for offering a global currency.

I also think that crypto will still survive and develop well but cannot replace fiat, crypto continues to run according to function and prices are also unstable, and for nations that have high technology and intelligent society, crypto will be an easy and comprehensive exchange tool.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
tintinbongs

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

well, i think it will be long since it is just starting to penetrate the world tobecome a cashless and digital era and it will take long for crypto to penetrate the world.It needs proper information desimination.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

Crypto has affected the lives of many people, positive and negative. So I think there will always be pros and cons in this field, which makes it last a long time. Because when everyone supports crypto and nobody opposes it, I think that's when crypto will become a bubble. So let crypto fluctuate like today, we just need to find a way to get benefits from it.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

Logical reasoning, it is because we are on modern age, where in we can make every single item in a digital perspective. This is might be the future that is why i personally trust cryptocurrency.
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

Blockchain become real in many jobs like it,market,logistic,taxi,services and  much more now crypto is on start position many years,becose peoples dont research and invest the crypto in people real needs all around the world only we hear scam projects and peoples going out from country with big money stolen,or projects who have working product but dont realease after years,realy none project is released until this time...
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

crypto is now very popular and this will last very long, crypto will not be able to replace the position of fiat money. but crypto can be coupled with fiat money. I believe crypto will still provide a bright future.
vividbery

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Now crypto is already popular and more and more people have known it, and for future developments I am optimistic that it will develop even better and I am also sure that crypto can last a long time
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

It is the one of the most significant elements in crypto's life from the side of becoming. I trust in crypto so much because it has done a lot for us and this could be the steps to the future developing.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings ("ICOs") is highly risky and speculative, and this article is not a recommendation by Investopedia or the writer to invest in cryptocurrencies or ICOs. Since each individual's situation is unique, a qualified professional should always be consulted before making any financial decisions. Investopedia makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained herein.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

How long?honestly I would say forever,because I know theres a big things happened to my life because of crypto currency.Looking great to be a part of it and ai will do my very best and positive always.

yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

I think this process has started and there is no way to come back. It's just a matter of time, how long they will replace Fiat's money, and whether they will replace them. This is a very complex and ambiguous question, because so far many world experts have been unable to answer it specifically.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

I hope, and also believe, that cryptocurrencies will be even more well known in the future, and part of the mainstream. Will not decline for the long term IMO.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

I think the crypto currency will be popular before World War 3)) because I do not know whether there will be a crypto currency after the war! Usual money will be replaced by a crypto currency when there is a global crisis and when America collapses and the US dollar collapses. Before that, there are about 10-15 years left!

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

We will need crypto-currencies in the future as tools for the development of modern society! Even now they are used as a means of payment and trading games.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Of course, there is faith, although many are already beginning to sell all their accumulated, I do not think that there is time for panic, just a slight decline

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: