Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4463 times)
freo01

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 02:41:31 AM by freo01

I do not think that the cryptocurrency will be an official currency or will replace fiat currency in a decade or so. Yes, we now have a lot of countries that uses cryptocurrency as a payment for services and other things but it has its own flaws. We might see cryptocurrency be popular in a few years but it will still not be enough to replace fiat currency.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
The best result is next year, because many major projects will be launched this year, and then the upgrade of the Ethernet and eos networks will be completed. This will basically allow the infrastructure to be built. Next year, with the death of the waste projects, quality projects will be completed. Stand out from the crowd, many applications will be accepted by people.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
In my opinion, the Crypto market will exist and develop forever, they are the most sustainable market in the future. The ability of Crypto to replace cash is impossible because they are defective and not suitable for paying for goods and services in our daily lives.
yes I strongly believe in crypto because I know many people who invest in crypto and can get a lot of advantages to let alone you invest in promising altcoin and can be good for the future hence I strongly believe in crypto because I see my friend's success with crypto and can change their lives
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

I still trust crypto and i also have big hope crypto will change this world to be much better, and help many poor people around the world to change their financial better. Crypto already changed financial of many people and this is will continue because crypto is new technology that will give many benefits to the community. In every years actually popularitas of crypto increasing, this is we can see from the market cap that keep growing.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

i do quite believe that somehow crypto will become more popular in future, it takes a lot time and im not sure how long it would be but i do think maybe in 10-15 years.
I do not thing that the cryptocurrency will be an official currency or will replace fiat currency in a decade or so. Yes, we now have a lot of countries that uses cryptocurrency as a payment for services and other things but it has its own flaws. We might see cryptocurrency be popular in a few years but it will still not be enough to replace fiat currency.
yes i do agree fiat will keep staying in society cause we do still need fiat currency and i  do think crypto is more just for investation

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
asongotan

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

I think for a very long time this crypto world will be famous, as long as there are still enthusiasts, so long as that crypto will be famous, because of the existence of the times will grow forward then crypto can be said will continue to be famous and flutter saving the finance of its devotees
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

I think it will be in the near future, because it slowly begins to absorb Fiat money, because the cryptocurrency is universal,it is not divided into currencies of some certain countries
yes I also believe in crypto not only you, why do I believe in crypto because I see myself many people who succeed with crypto by investing in promising altcoin then and can get a good profit, so from that I think if people do not believe in crypto is a loss
MIXXtagger

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:43:18 AM

I think crypto currencies will be popular and will also be used to pay for goods and services. The usual money will be hard to replace, but eventually it will happen.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

For cryptos to become popular in the future, I think it will take at least 10 years for cryptos to become popular. By then the cryptocurrency will ultimately replace the fiat currency to become the most popular currency in the world. So we can confidently believe in a bright future with cryptos.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

Perhaps the crypto currency will not cease to be popular and will be in the same order as dollars or any other currency, not just a certain country, but the whole world. Do you feel this potential of interethnicity of currencies?

the crypto of a firearm currency, with the existence of a real money will make us supplement income, as we see crypto changing the economy for a less-occupied society..
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

As more and more countries are legalizing crypto it is a good indication that the future of cryptocurrencies will improve, the key to making big profits in crypto investment is to be patient.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

in my opinion, if I strongly believe in crypto since I was involved with it because it helps me financially and mentally, by learning things about the crypto world and blockchain technology. and also many people can get a good profit and can change their lives and so crypto will be popular quickly because many people start joining crypto and investing in Crypto.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

In my opinion, the popularity and existence of Crypto will be forever. Crypto is now not only about the coin and token, this is about the new product highly advanced technology created by people in the worldwide. Crypto allows everybody and industry to grow up and develop perfectly. In this case, crypto means very exact. I think it will last longer. Therefore, we still trust in crypto.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

the world of crypto currencies will continue to create technological innovations using blockchain technology, we are one step ahead of the government.
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

If you look at the music and film industries, they were hit hard by the advancement of p2p file sharing and the internet and while they stuck their heads in the sand and tried to block it from happening, they lost customers and essentially revenue. It wasn't until the release of platforms like iTunes, where users could access legal music downloads that the big companies started to regain control.The banks and other financial institutions are in a similar situation now. They have  the opportunity to embrace cryptocurrencies and use it to their advantage, or try to block it and imagine it doesn't exist. They have tried to fud the market non stop and it hasn't killed Crypto yet!The choice for them is obvious really in that they have to start adopting crypto or it will kill them and what this means is that we have already won, we just need to prove there is a valid use case and they have to adopt us.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

in my mind, if Crypto Currency is so popular, they may not know well what it is, but it is known as a currency that can be converted into original fiat. Someday comes where the cryptocurrency will be generally accepted and technology is always closer to the younger generation, and it could be in the next one or two decades, crypto has been accepted globally because of young people.

briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

If crypto can survive for a very long period of time, crypto can continue to develop its quality and technology. Then there are those who manage crypto clearly and responsibly, so it can be well received by all circles of society. The crypto community is always hoping for crypto to provide a positive feed for the world community. That way, I think crypto can be a valid alternative transaction in the future.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

Crypto will be big and popular in the future. As long as their technologies keep on developing and will help benefit in the future, I think that more and more people will keep on supporting them. And almost all people in the world already know about crypto, for sure crypto will survive and hit big in the long run.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

I think the crypto world will continue to be popular on the future, the lately crypto market is very declining but seeing the enthusiasm of people who increasingly join the world of crypto make me believe the world of crypto will be continue to popular and advanced.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

I understand that crypto currency was first created in 2009 by someone named Satoshi Nakamoto I'm sure everyone knows that, and at this time the age of crypto currency is 9 years old. Over the past 9 years, crypto currency has continued to evolve into something viral and one of the most profitable investments in the business world, and I believe in the future, crypto currency will be one of the payment alternatives after fiat. And everyone will not know, until when crypto currency will continue to be popular, but I'm sure 5 to 10 years ahead. Crypto currency will be more popular
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: