Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 02:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We trust in crypto!  (Read 4471 times)
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

I think about the fact that this topic will die thinking is not worth it. as development only begins and everything just starts working normally. Because of this, the future. And I believe in it
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency is our future currency, the truth completely she will replace paper money only in about hundred years likely and that it will be some other, more perfective aspect of cryptocurrency

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

I trust crypto will last for a long time because crypto currency still make a lot of people interest, day by day crypto user is continue to increased and crypto will survive as long as crypto users exist. technology is continue to develop and that is possible if crypto will become global currency in the future.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

If we talk about cryptocurrencies, the general recognition will be, but it takes a lot of time, I think 10 years at least, but if we take other projects based on the blockchain, they can get general fame early.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
ApolloXNetwork

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Since many companies & developers are looking for such decentralized blockchain based platform, it is no wonder that crypto has a bright future! Wink
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
Crypto will be having long tern in this new generation, so far crypto is continuing kicking ang its popularity spread the whole word so this is the one measure that he lives for a long term.
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

I think crypto will be more popular in the future for quite a long period of time.  to replace the fiat money I think it is unnecessary. keep in mind that fiat money is an identity of the country. Suffice it for me to coexist are both complementary and not to replace it.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

If you can observe in the current market,  there are many ICO's emerging in the market meaning businees is good for crypto currency.  I believe that cryptocurrency will prosper more and will continue to grow and will be more popular than ever because of it's emerging market.  

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is still at the early stage and is less than 10 years. With time, the technology will go viral.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Crypto is getting more popular. Sometimes, i just imagine how some in my locality get to know bout crypto without much publicity around them. I think crypto has touched so many lives positively. For this reason, it's possible they could have brought some more in. I also noticed that bounty hunters are increasing. This is also an indication that cryptocurrency is gradually becoming more popular.
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins are already popular around the world given the fact that it is already an issue om some area. I support cryptocurrency but i dont think it could replace fiat permanently. We dont have much technology to support it anywhere including third world countries. It would take more than a decade to come true.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

Yes, once entering the Crypto market, trusting and expecting them, do not give up and do not trust will make you easily frustrated in business. In my opinion you should not give up on them, because I think the market will grow again in the future.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Cryptocurrency is already popular with all indications even dome countries government are have their own digital currency such as Venezuela as a good example... Yes crypto is a digital currency which has been serving as means of payment online for different services and it works without the involvement of financial institutions such as bank
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

The popularity of crypto will assuredly happen in the next 10 years. Therefore, it is important to select and trust the members involved in the bounty. The future of cryptos will exist, and the big possibility is that it will replace the fiat currency.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if it goes full circle from being entirely open and people driven, to one business getting a successful implementation of crypto and making it wide spread before a successor that's open source becomes the ultimate winner.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

Blockchain is in demand and it's a fact. A fundamentally new system of payments and storage, so it causes such interest and people are willing to pay for it. While the value of altcoins is measured in ordinary money, probably this will continue for a very long time. But this new principle of the movement of values must contribute to the economy.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
It is already popular in major parts of the world and it is increasing with time and this popularity will continue till the end of the day as it is a type of technology which has much more features for the modern world and for its economic system. I think with a few years a time will come when people will use the crypto more than the fiat. Maybe it will take around 5 years.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Crypto will be a platform that will serve as help to everyone. I have this great believed that in time to come crypto will help.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

When we talk about crypto, I believe we are talking about the top of the mountain, which is still a lot of potential that can be developed.
The possibility of crypto being a currency substitute is very open, at least a crypto created specifically for that purpose.
But I think at that time, crypto would not be more interesting than it is today.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:35:55 AM

Clearly crypto has a very long future, because the market capitalization is still very far with the world economy. But it seems to be very difficult for crypto to be able to replace conventional currency, because of course krypton must first get global recognition, and I think it will not happen in the next 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: