Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2457 times)
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

the future of cryptocurrency will certainly be good, and I don't believe that altcoin takes 2 years to recover and have a future. it might happen in some altcoins but not all altcoins will experience that, 2 years is a very long time.
no one know the future but i think two years is long enough to recover and to developing, there is a lot of possibility, in next 2 years crypto could be better or stay the same just like now, there is no guarantee

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:34:54 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 05:45:08 AM by mardaed

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I dont think so because no one can predict what will happen on that time. All we can do today is to save some ethereum for that time or maybe next year. Eth will recover soon its better to invest now for more profit in the future.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

I think 2 years is not a long time, and for the development of Altcoint itself, it will certainly grow even better, and certainly within 2 years, certainly altcoint will be more widely known
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

I think we will see only a few survived altcoins (like ETH, EOS, etc.), which would be still active. And many new projects with new ideas, technologies and working prototypes.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

2 years is sstill not a long term for crypto market and cryptocurrencies. because this market is newly born and needs time to develop and raise. i know that in 2 years marketcap is going to be much higher comparing with today but still i dont think it will be the maximum.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

I think that unfortunately 99% of coins will die in a year or earlier and it doesn't make sense to risk so much investing in young coins now.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

The development of the next 2 years, no one knows, only hopes for better development and increased value. Seeing the growing community will certainly be involved and competing to enter the crypto world and get it. The current market is a bit good but many will dare to compete so that they have a tight development.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

In the next 2 year many coins will die alot of coin has loose there value. Weak coin will be fixed out and die the next 2 year

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

I think that in two years, much will disappear in the crypto market.Many coins will simply become unnecessary, the market will clear itself from them and think that cryptographic currency will be used more in real life than it is now.

atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

I think the current market trend is to make such adjustments (return to actual value), so I still have not given up the market and are ready to welcome the arrival of the bull market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

2 years is sstill not a long term for crypto market and cryptocurrencies. because this market is newly born and needs time to develop and raise. i know that in 2 years marketcap is going to be much higher comparing with today but still i dont think it will be the maximum.
You're right, crypto isn't matured yet and its still need more developments and increase its awareness around the world. The wide acceptance of the community will help bring these thing into greatness. Its improving historic background signifies that crypto and blockchain technology shows something surprising in the coming days.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

To be honest, i don't know what will happen about altcoin in the next 2 years, Just like we all knew the fluctuation in cryptocurrency is hardly un-predictable.
For me i'll be waiting for a good news in the future about altcoin.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

Depending on the coin obviously, many of mine I have been holding for the last two years and they are finally starting to get things moving so I am hoping the price will start to move.

Patience is key if you are nvested in a good project, it took a long time to realise that holding is the best options n.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

The very dawn of the altcoins are still ahead, I don't know whether it happens in 2 years or maybe later, but the number of altcoins will only grow and they will increasingly embrace the spheres of life and create new technology.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

the future of cryptocurrency will certainly be good, and I don't believe that altcoin takes 2 years to recover and have a future. it might happen in some altcoins but not all altcoins will experience that, 2 years is a very long time.
no one know the future but i think two years is long enough to recover and to developing, there is a lot of possibility, in next 2 years crypto could be better or stay the same just like now, there is no guarantee
something is definitely in the crypto is uncertainty itself. whether the two years will be better determined hard but at least it can be predictable. When looking at a large number of existing development and support for crypto in this time can be used as an indication that this will be better. either two years or maybe even as soon as possible.
Nickcerny

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Yes the future of cryptocurrencies will be great. We just need to have patience and wait till it rise again...because the future of crypto will always be bright.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Developing altogether for the next two years, all of this depends on the coin development team or the community in the market, if the community and the development team keep going well then I think the altcoin deserves to survive and have value not only for two years but for the long term.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

The market is young and is looking for itself. Many projects will fail and disappear. That's why you need to monitor the projects you invest in. If the team starts to break its commitments (e.g. sugar exchange...) be careful. Other projects will explode and create new rich people.

You have to be patient and vigilant
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

It all depends on the decisions of the regulatory authorities. Perhaps it will be a quick decision. But if total bans begin, development can be severely slowed down.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

I dont think so because no one can predict what will happen on that time. All we can do today is to save some ethereum for that time or maybe next year. Eth will recover soon its better to invest now for more profit in the future.

You are right to be honest no one will give you the exact prediction in this tough situation even if he's an expect in crypto trading. Just believe in this coin as it a star competitor, never give up so soon. I still believe it will rock this year as there is a slightly changes in CMC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: