Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2457 times)
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

Was anybody able to predict future for Bitcoin two years ago? This world is so fast changing that it is very difficult. Nowadays I think that most of altcoin will disappear, but the same propability is that most of them will be valueable.

Even this can be found encouraging, because the prices are still higher, then they were two years ago, so maybe we need to see the long term perspective instead...
kameutunda

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

You do not really think that things will change in just three years. You will continue to see the same market in three years as well. the same pump and throw coins and essentially the same market where people are more concerned about making money than developing the right kriptocurrancy currencies that can work as decentralized currencies around the world and Bitcoin will remain king. The Cryptocurrancy market has grown every day. And it has just reached a lot. So from the market point of view will increase, because Altcoin will increase as well.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

I think this is just another rumor, and in fact it will happen faster. Predicted what will be happen in next too years is hard and probably wrong. So everything can be happen faster, your speculations too
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

In my opinion, most altcoins will have a hard time to survive in the next two years. More scam accusations will resurface and some will be dead coin. It really depends on the adaption of the masses and its use-case whether it can be utilized and be applied in real world to different aspects like in payment processing, logistics, administration, environmental use, and healthcare.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Your opinions are far different from mine. First of all, altcoins will not just go up its value for about 2 years. It may takes more than that or lesser than what you have expected. Second, some altcoins are trashed but few are worthy like ethereum whose value today is not a joke. There is no specific time for altcoins to rise up or go to the moon. It is all depends on the success projects behind it.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

Correct answer.Every project has roadmap and plan and offcourse most of them are in the process of making and it needs time .Rome was not built in one day.Mass adoption is close and we are all witnesses of something huge that coming soon.Revolution in making
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

In the next two years, IMO, the number of altcoins will be reduced in the cryptocurrency market due to the unlikely altcoins deindexed from the market, at which time the number of cryptos will be less than 500. And that would be quality altcoins so investors can put their trust in it.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?

Project development is one thing in determining the future of altcoins in two years. You may also want to take into consideration what would be the nature of crypto in the future (regulations, adoption, etc.)
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

Do you believe that they can really achieve their goals after 2 years?it don’t have much hope that perhaps most altcoins will have died after 2 years. To know that 2 years for the realization of a roadmap, this is a Very long period. Embarrassed
I see the development of Altcoin so far that continues to develop. this is able to make Altcoin for the future will be very capable to be relied upon. because with its development so far that continues to increase. so it will be very helpful and a mainstay.
developments continue to happen and continue to be enhanced by Altcoin to become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. see the development that is on Altcoin is currently increasing very good for the future. so it will be great for the next 2 years for Altcoin.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

There are some altcoins that are really valuable but you just have to really know which coins are worth to keep so they will return their ICO value in 2 years. But I feel like if you just hold on to your coin, and keep it for long term the value will eventually grow not unless you bought a dead coin.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:07:36 AM

Was anybody able to predict future for Bitcoin two years ago? This world is so fast changing that it is very difficult. Nowadays I think that most of altcoin will disappear, but the same propability is that most of them will be valueable.

Even this can be found encouraging, because the prices are still higher, then they were two years ago, so maybe we need to see the long term perspective instead...
Remember 2 years ago NEO still called as antshares and it's only owrth not more than 20 cents at that time and this time it's worth more than $35 and that looks a very good amount in my opinion.
This will be following the development of altcoin itself. If the developer can complete all of milestones and its promise and it will worth a lot 2 years later.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

Do you believe that they can really achieve their goals after 2 years?it don’t have much hope that perhaps most altcoins will have died after 2 years. To know that 2 years for the realization of a roadmap, this is a Very long period. Embarrassed
I see the development of Altcoin so far that continues to develop. this is able to make Altcoin for the future will be very capable to be relied upon. because with its development so far that continues to increase. so it will be very helpful and a mainstay.
with the potential of each Altcoin to experience an ever-increasing development that is capable of carrying coins into coins that are perfectly capable to rely on. because of the ever-increasing development can bring coins into coins that are very capable for reliable future. because it is thus capable of bringing coins into coins that can be relied upon.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

Really while some coins lack value for now they will change in future maybe in a space of 2 years, however some coins are shit coins that have no value at all. That's why when you want to invest in any ICO,you must study the project properly to choose the ones that will perform very well in the future.

januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

Personally, I think the future will be great for Cryptocurrency. Because the price manipulator soared overnight, from there it fell like anything and some greatly underestimated some exaggeration. when people understand the market and more products the price will change to normal.

Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

with Altcoin's ever-increasing development and increasing Altcoin supporters going very well with Altcoin and supporting it to make the future much better in the future. so by looking at the current development is very capable to produce high prices in the future.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Many good altcoin in market right but many dead altcoin too. If government issuing regulation about cryptocurrency, I am believe altcoin will growing like bitcoin too because many good project in crypto.
Altcoin is promosing investment when bitcoin price too high and I am believe some good altcoin can give big profits when market recover again
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

the more days that I see that the number of altcoin is increasingly diverse. Maybe indeed there will be some altcoin that has a good future. However, many also altcoin which is precisely not able to survive, or more precisely, not being able to compete in the market with the other. So I think the future of altcoin this can be good and bad. Depending on the type of altcoin.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

in my view, if with the altcoin market, it encountered many problems, altcoin is currently on the market a lot but this figure is very low, and most ICO projects are phishing projects. but I believe if it's two years that the market will rise again and I believe that people will support it and spread the good news about it.

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

I tended to think so in May, but now, we are in the middle of June, and the sittuation on a market is still the same, and we are almost used to that sittuation, that the market will never be the same...
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

In 2-3 years will be the most interesting time. Profit won't be so large, and companies will implement their ideas in real sectors and occupy new positions. I can't wait for this moment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: