Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Altcoin in two years  (Read 2457 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

I think that most of the coins that exist now in two years will simply disappear. Because most of them have no value and they will never be used. Coins with a working project will probably cost more. But it seems to me that 2 years is a short period for the price to rise.
It is hard for anyone to predict the future of altcoin in December 2018, let alone predicted to two years later, it is a very difficult and completely impractical for investors, we It is predicted that the end of 2018 will be the rise of the penny again

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

let alone predicting the next 2 years to predict the next 1 day is very difficult even can not be ascertained because it has become the nature and risk of crypto currencies and most importantly we must be clever to take advantage of situations and opportunities to benefit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

everything will improve.
the coin developer itself, it is impossible to let his work die quickly, surely he will always make his work alive.
a lot of coins left by the owner but still prevailing until now
In my opinion, we do not have to wait two years for the market to recover in the end of the year, and then we will become rich by holding, the market is showing signs of growth, now All of the coins are green and ETH is rising to $ 220

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
I think that Reser two years many altcoins that are absolutely empty just die. This will happen because of the lack of demand and uselessness. The strongest will survive with a good idea.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

In my opinion the future of the Altcoin in two years is great and will continue to improve, this is now a tough test for crypto because of the many scam projects that make market red, but I am optimistic that the future will continue to improve.
Alijiindahaus

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

In my opinion the future of the Altcoin in two years is great and will continue to improve, this is now a tough test for crypto because of the many scam projects that make market red, but I am optimistic that the future will continue to improve.
I think that soon we will see a green light in the cryptocurrency market. Today the market has already shown a small percentage of improvement.
foculur

Merit: 158

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

I guess the most project's value will be zero at the future, %90-95 percentage of projects are not real, they are not working well and aim is just money so they should be eliminated from crypto world in time. Good projects will be bigger than past values like ethereum, neo and others.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

I think that those people who stay strong and do not panic, and those people who invest right now will gain a very good income with their altcoins in the newt two years
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

I think most of the coin in 2 years from now the price or value is very high. But better if you are going to get best coin because they have coin who decrease very low also for sure.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

At present the market is very chaotic, many coin has nothing value but the price is high. This will change after about 2 years as the time in most altcoin's roadmap is after 2 years of product launch, then the Altcoin will actually return to real value. The Altcoin is really valuable at that price will go to moon. Do you think so?
In two years, anything can happen, but I think by that time the market will recover and there will be only good, strong altcoins that have real potential.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

I think that those people who stay strong and do not panic, and those people who invest right now will gain a very good income with their altcoins in the newt two years
For me I consider myself a survivor from being panic this year, and I became strong because My holdings was staying active of its community right now. The entire platform of crypto project which I belong provided me enough learnings to pursue all expected profit in the future. Two years is enough for the coins I hold right now, and gladly am going near to it before the price will hit at least $1 each coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I agree that before 2 years the price of altcoins is unlikely to return to its former peaks, but maybe some of them will return earlier. But here it is impossible to predict.
most altcoins are like that, will return to peak after 2 years.
if the person falls down and is seriously ill, it will recover after a few years and need routine treatment.
as with crypto, it will rise after a few years

CLEVER BOUNTY
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

I think that the market can stay the same as now. it will fluctuate, but on average it will be at the same level
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

we will see only 100 altcons from today in 2020.

most of projects are scam now. everybody made a cyrpto start up last year.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

I do not think that in the next two years the value of a coin will increase, but it depends on each person, we can not say it all and can not predict the exact market, so I think we follow the hunch. That is the way we live and work according to ourselves.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

Altcoin's future in the next two years is determined by how investors respond to altcoins, if investors can take steps to buy in large quantities I think altcoin will still exist and the crypto market can grow high.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

decentralized market impacts such as etherdelta, etc. damage the quality of crypto volume on the market.

at least in the next two years there must be clear rules for all exchange markets so that not every coin can be made and sold without clear accountability. too many choices and with their specific altcoin each makes the spread of investors finally split and not think long term. let only ICO coins be exclusive and meet the stringent requirements that are included in the sales agenda so that investors can also think to be loyal and not prioritize instant big profits.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

decentralized market impacts such as etherdelta, etc. damage the quality of crypto volume on the market.

at least in the next two years there must be clear rules for all exchange markets so that not every coin can be made and sold without clear accountability. too many choices and with their specific altcoin each makes the spread of investors finally split and not think long term. let only ICO coins be exclusive and meet the stringent requirements that are included in the sales agenda so that investors can also think to be loyal and not prioritize instant big profits.
if you only want a momentary profit, surely the price will be destroyed and investors will run away.
but if you are concerned about the continuation of the project so that you always live both the price goes down and rises, and you are concerned with investors, then investors will always come to save their coins

CLEVER BOUNTY
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Many projects that copying each other will be dead. But the main thing that many counries will accept the on government level

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Suslura

Activity: 587

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Many projects that copying each other will be dead. But the main thing that many counries will accept the on government level
It is necessary to assume the fact that less popular projects in society have lost their relevance. The market is already beginning to correct the prospects of the project, and unnecessary ones will simply leave the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: