Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Bitcoin-themed flag WILL be place atop Mount Everest this summer, 2014.  (Read 1165 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:26:33 AM

And I will start working on the project, seeing it to fruition right after the Bitcoin-themed banner is shown on FOX to its 100M+ viewers during Super Bowl XLVIII: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419509

~TMIBTCITW

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:29:16 AM

When is a spam not a spam?

When Phinnaeus is promoting the promotion of Bitcoin for the greater good (the greater good).

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:38:40 AM

When Phinnaeus is promoting the promotion of Bitcoin for the greater good (the greater good).

Thanks for the compliment, bud. (seriously, for I believe that's how you meant your post)

~TMIBTCITW
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:42:06 AM

Thanks for the compliment, bud. (seriously, for I believe that's how you meant your post)

~TMIBTCITW

Yup, I mean I really wanted to get a Hot Fuzz quote in there. I know you post a lot, and to be fair a lot of it is GBH to the eyes, but credit where it is due, you want this banner to happen and you're doing all you can to see it through.

I told a few friends of mine that I'll be watching the Super Bowl to try and spot some BTC banners/references - this immediately led on to conversations explaining the Bitcoin movement. If anything else, this banner campaign inspired those questions! Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:09:16 AM

~TMIBTCITW

Yup, I mean I really wanted to get a Hot Fuzz quote in there. I know you post a lot, and to be fair a lot of it is GBH to the eyes, but credit where it is due, you want this banner to happen and you're doing all you can to see it through.

I told a few friends of mine that I'll be watching the Super Bowl to try and spot some BTC banners/references - this immediately led on to conversations explaining the Bitcoin movement. If anything else, this banner campaign inspired those questions! Smiley

Thanks again, bud, and BTW, I'm not in London: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBH_(design_and_advertising_agency).  Grin
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:02:15 PM

~TMIBTCITW

Thanks again, bud, and BTW, I'm not in London: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBH_(design_and_advertising_agency).  Grin

Haha, was a reference to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grievous_bodily_harm Wink

Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:06:40 PM

On a similar note, I'm planning on sending up a weather balloon with a Raspberry Pi attached to take pictures of near space hopefully later this year or next. I'm going to have my bitcoin QR code or address attached and get some pics of it in space!
5thStreetResearch

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 01:30:57 PM

pay manny pacquiao to wear a temporary bitcoin tattoo on his back in his next fight imo

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 10:20:58 PM

To be clear, I'm serious about this endeavor.

Going to need a flag design.

Any entity interested in having their logo on the flag like...

Time for a bounty!

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:03:55 AM

I'm locking this thread in favor of this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=433936.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: