Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New profit-switching mining pool with nightly bonus payout-- CoinSolver.com  (Read 23369 times)
greatwolf

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:25:04 AM

How do you request a payout or is there a scheduled payout for balances < 0.01?
alc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:29:04 PM

How do you request a payout or is there a scheduled payout for balances < 0.01?
Every three days ("If your balance remains under 0.01 for more than 3 days with no mining activity, payment will automatically be sent the following night.")

I dabbled with this pool last week and got a high rate of rejected shares, whatever caused it seems to have been fixed in the interim.

The support I received was courteous and responsive (after an initial wait) - overall far better than other pools I've used, anyway.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:30:21 PM

CoinSolver News

Quote from: vtminer
So, the good new is that we've added four new coins to our lineup, all of which are fairly strong performers at the moment:
NOBL
USDe
CON
KDC

Daily BTC payouts have moved from midnight EST to 10 PM EST

CoinSolver Poolstats
lorbocaust

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

Hey guys. Just started using Coinsolver and i am very excited to see how it goes... I will be a strong advocate for this pool if everything works out well Cheesy

Why dont we mine Doge just out of curiosity?
zneww

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:32:07 PM

Hey guys. Just started using Coinsolver and i am very excited to see how it goes... I will be a strong advocate for this pool if everything works out well Cheesy

Why dont we mine Doge just out of curiosity?

This pools hash rate isn't big enough to mine doge. Also, Doge just halved so we would get less Doge then before.
Jahno

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

Is there anyway to have all coins from coinwarz calculator added to the pool? Also I just added my rig (currently 570khash but should hit over 700khash once I fix my settings)  Cool

Noticed my share rate is really really low, what could be the cause for this? I'm only getting like one share per 30+ seconds.

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:16:27 AM

It would be great to see a chart of the pool's hashrate over a time (1day, 7day, 30day, etc.). Happy to see that the pool is growing.  Smiley
spiderdk

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:28:04 AM

By any change you will add port 80 mining?
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:03:39 PM

wonder if any of you could help me my 7970x2 6950 both work good on the pool after tweaking them but nothing i do can get my 5870 working very good i see a ton of getworks but very slow to getting acepts.
zneww

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:59:58 PM

It would be great to see a chart of the pool's hashrate over a time (1day, 7day, 30day, etc.). Happy to see that the pool is growing.  Smiley

On the front page, towards the bottom.

wonder if any of you could help me my 7970x2 6950 both work good on the pool after tweaking them but nothing i do can get my 5870 working very good i see a ton of getworks but very slow to getting acepts.

Not sure what would be causing that. Check the configs.
zneww

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:05:01 AM

CoinSolver now has a reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinSolver/
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:45:43 AM

finaly got all my rigs peforming way i want and down to 3.3% rejects coins so far seem low for a 2.5MH setup but i havet mined a full 24hrs and should give it atleast 2 days to build up a buffer befor i judge how much it will make me a day.  Would be nice if it showed someplace or if it does i missed it how much its avging a day for per MH.
pauldulong

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:52:06 PM

Since the MiddleCoin revenue is quite low the last days, I have started an experiment to compare profitability between MiddleCoin EU, MiddleCoin Amsterdam, CleverMining, WafflePool, Coinsolver, Hashbros and Hashcows. Total 12Mh/s. Topic here
zneww

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:51:36 AM

Would be nice if it showed someplace or if it does i missed it how much its avging a day for per MH.

I will mention that to VT. I also like that idea.

Since the MiddleCoin revenue is quite low the last days, I have started an experiment to compare profitability between MiddleCoin EU, MiddleCoin Amsterdam, CleverMining, WafflePool, Coinsolver, Hashbros and Hashcows. Total 12Mh/s. Topic here

Nice, I will be interested in seeing this.
ryancpwalsh

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:52:36 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 04:18:17 PM by ryancpwalsh

I have only been trying coinsolver for approximately 16 hours now - but based on results over the last 16 hours my projected return is less than it was if I was mining LTC with today's difficulty.

Is there a target BTC per hashrate the pool is aiming for?  I'm ok with slower days if the end goal is most profitability and the highs outweigh the lows.

Also, about 1/2 way into 2/18, my balance went DOWN according to the chart (a significant loss of unexchanged BTC looks to be the primary cause).  Can you explain the negative earnings (that doesn't make sense to me)?

https://i.imgur.com/QRl1Km5.png
zneww

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

I have only been trying coinsolver for approximately 16 hours now - but based on results over the last 16 hours my projected return is less than it was if I was mining LTC with today's difficulty.

Is there a target BTC per hashrate the pool is aiming for?  I'm ok with slower days if the end goal is most profitability and the highs outweigh the lows.

Also, about 1/2 way into 2/18, my balance went DOWN according to the chart (a significant loss of unexchanged BTC looks to be the primary cause).  Can you explain the negative earnings (that doesn't make sense to me)?

From the main page:
Please Note: The user details statistics are under-reporting actual earnings. This is a display issue only, and we are working on it.

I can tell you not to watch the graphs b/c they are not that accurate. The balance seems to boost near payout time. It is a bug they are fixing.

Also, The payout system for CoinSovler is a proportionate one-- every night at payout, the daily earnings of BTC are divvied up amongst the miners according to their percentage of work for the day. Any coins pending tade, or immature coins are carried over for the next day's work.

ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:33:35 PM

Also, The payout system for CoinSovler is a proportionate one-- every night at payout, the daily earnings of BTC are divvied up amongst the miners according to their percentage of work for the day. Any coins pending tade, or immature coins are carried over for the next day's work.

I'm concerned.  With approximately 2 Mh/s, I am doing approximate 1.4% of the work of the pool (current hashrate of 141821 Kh/s ).  The pool has earned 0.47 BTC today so far in 13.5 hours, or 0.0348 BTC/hour - which projects to 0.8352 BTC per day.  My projected take before fees (1.4%) is approximately 0.01169

Mining LTC I would have gotten over 0.015 BTC today.

Why would someone mine a multi pool like this over LTC (I think this is a fair question).  How do we increase our earnings as a group?  Are we low because our overall hash rate as a group isn't high enough to find blocks during profitable times?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:02:54 PM

im mining here too, lets see how that goes
vtminer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:57:00 AM

Hey ryancpwalsh,

I wanted to jump in to confirm what zneww was saying about the graphs-- they have been fairly broken for a while.  They have also been under-reporting actual earnings (sometimes considerably) throughout the day, and occasionally do things like jump up and back down.  We're working on it :/  Actually, we did just fix part of the problem-- the graphs now show your progress a bit better during the day, as they account for most of the immature/mature/in transit coins properly.  The rest will be fixed very soon as we tack down the loose ends during our beta process.  Sorry for the alarm and confusion!

As for the earnings, we have good days and bad days, as do all coin-switching pools.  Coin price fluctuations, volatile difficulties, the whims of the wallets and exchanges, etc, work for and against us some days.  And, for the record, we are working on several improvements in the coming weeks that should help alot with our pool efficiency (therefore profitability).  Pool hash power doesn't hurt either, if we grow we can tackle some more difficult coins (ie. DOGE)-- but its not everything.

Also, we are going to be putting out data about our daily averages @ 1Mh/s to help people see how we've been doing a bit more easily.  We're open to suggestions/requests about information you would like to see on the site, as we'd like to be as transparent as possible about how we operate. 

Cheers,

-VTMiner
ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:35:10 AM

Thanks for the reply.

In approximate 1.33 days, my first payout is approximately 0.00783 per Mh/s.  Via LTC and converting to BTC, I would have made 0.015.  LTC vs. Coinsolver multipool: LTC 1-0.

I'll let it ride for a few days so I can see if the "good days" are worth the low days - as it's the average over time that matters most.  I'll continue to update this thread with results for the rest of the week.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: