Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New profit-switching mining pool with nightly bonus payout-- CoinSolver.com  (Read 23369 times)
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:07:51 PM

Unofficial Android App made by GopherDoc!

Unoffical CoinSolver Android App
ryancpwalsh

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:37:32 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:20:45 PM by ryancpwalsh

Rate of return has been brutal for 3 days now, significantly less than solo mining LTC.  The graphs show unexplained dips or rakes being taken right before payout last night (the graph showed me at around 0.017 BTC combined balance and then suddenly dipped to around 0.011 and payout ensued).  With my hashrate I would have taken 0.015 in LTC.

I'm going to have to switch to another multi pool.  Clever mining is advertising 158% profitability vs LTC and too much of coinsolver is not visible to the miner.  

Great idea, website was pretty decent, but not profitable.
zneww

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:54:41 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 08:53:34 PM by zneww

Rate of return has been brutal for 3 days now, significantly less than solo mining LTC.  The graphs show unexplained dips or rakes being taken right before payout last night (the graph showed me at around 0.17 BTC combined balance and then suddenly dipped to around 0.11 and payout ensued).  With my hashrate I would have taken 0.15 in LTC.

I'm going to have to switch to another multi pool.  Clever mining is advertising 158% profitability vs LTC and too much of coinsolver is not visible to the miner. 

Great idea, website was pretty decent, but not profitable.

Hey Ryan,

What would that be? Clever doesn't even tell you what the fee is, nor do they have a coins list. Gotta let things run more then 3 days Tongue

That feature at Clever is the only thing they have over CS. Which VT addressed and said he will be putting out soon.

Also, you claim 0.17, I believe you mean 0.017. That's higher then Clever by far, they advertise 0.010 right now. So we would have outperformed Clever if your numbers are right. Am I wrong?

Another thing, I talked to VT and the prices of Coino and USDe fell dramatically near payout time as the main exchange for that coin was down a good part of the day. We mine those pretty heavily.

If your numbers are right, we all need to be mining Litecoin b/c these profit switchers apparently don't work. Another thing, Wafflepool is at 0.00962549/BTC/Mh, so if we broke 0.01, for being under 200Mh/s as a pool, I think that is pretty good.

CoinSolver is without a doubt one of the most transparent pools out there.
ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:20:08 PM

You're correct, I meant another decimal point.  I will edit post.

I could care less what the fees are, what I care about is what ends up in my wallet.  I don't mind paying someone 10% if I'm earning 50% more than I would have had I been with someone charging me 1% etc.  Bottom line is what ends up in my wallet, and based on my time on clever today already, I'm projecting 0.02+ btc (133% of LTC earnings, when I was making significantly less than LTC for 3 days on coinsolver).

CS may publish a fee, but they aren't any more transparent than anyone else (anyone running the pool can skim unbeknown to all of us, what matters is what ends up in our pockets).

I'm not suggesting CS was skimming, but their pool is less profitable than mining LTC or clever based on the last 3 days.  You're welcome to try for 10 days in each option if you want and share your results - I'd love for it to be wrong.
zneww

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:31:18 AM

You're correct, I meant another decimal point.  I will edit post.

I could care less what the fees are, what I care about is what ends up in my wallet.  I don't mind paying someone 10% if I'm earning 50% more than I would have had I been with someone charging me 1% etc.  Bottom line is what ends up in my wallet, and based on my time on clever today already, I'm projecting 0.02+ btc (133% of LTC earnings, when I was making significantly less than LTC for 3 days on coinsolver).

CS may publish a fee, but they aren't any more transparent than anyone else (anyone running the pool can skim unbeknown to all of us, what matters is what ends up in our pockets).

I'm not suggesting CS was skimming, but their pool is less profitable than mining LTC or clever based on the last 3 days.  You're welcome to try for 10 days in each option if you want and share your results - I'd love for it to be wrong.

Okay, well I gave you all the evidence and statistics. You have not said anything that is based on anything besides the % of LTC Earnings...nor did you explain what "too much of coinsolver is not visible to the miner" means...

I would like to see the stats you are basing this off of that CS was making significantly less then LTC for 3 days, because I am interested in seeing it as well I am sure anyone else who mines here.

Wait, so  let me get this right... not disclosing your fees and the coins you mine is transparent? Man...VT, you are doing something wrong.
ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:59:50 AM

I have already provided evidence.

With current LTC difficulty and my hashrate, the amount of LTC that can be mined, using current LTC/BTC conversion rate - 0.015 (and I have been consistently mining the same % since the latest block difficulty change).  BTC/LTC conversion has been very similar for a long time.  0.015 BTC per day - every day, with 1.915 Kh/s - period.

Using coinsolver, the take I received using the same hash rate, over the 3 days I was participating, was significantly less.  Significantly less.  0.011 over the first 36 hours for example.

What's important to me, is payout compared to hashrate.  I'm in it for the BTC, not the other coins.  Whomever can pay me the most for my hashrate, is where I want to be mining, bottom line.  I don't mind paying a fee, provided once subtracted I am earning more than if I was with anyone else, because bottom line, what matters is what is paid into my wallet, period.

Clever, and Middlecoin for example, publish a list of all users, their recorded hashrates, and their payouts.  Using that list, I can accurately predict what my payout would have been over the last 24 hours had I used that pool.  In both cases, they were significantly higher than what I ACTUALLY earned using coinsolver.  I switched to Clever based on that projection, and their stats show my projected payout based on what they say I have earned over the last 24 hours, to be 130%+ that what I would have earned via LTC / BTC conversion @ 0.015 BTC per day.  The projected payout they're showing is close to double what I took using coinsolver.

When I have received the payout - I will update this thread with the actual total, and total BTC per Mh/s so that I can present an actual comparison, apples to apples, of what was earned (and not projected) using either pool.

Aside from that, what evidence should I provide to back up my claim.  I can't think of anything better to prove that by using clever, I'm earning more per Mh/s than I did using CS.

If CS published non manipulated data that contained all users, their hashrates, and payouts over the last 24 hours - we could do an oranges to oranges comparison of projected stats.  I could also compare my earnings to published data to confirm non manipulation on both sides.

Again - who cares what their fees are - if you get X BTC in your account using clever, or any other pool, and you get Y BTC by using CS, and X > Y - the amount of fees being charged was irrelevant, X is better than Y.
zneww

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:41:39 AM

I have already provided evidence.

With current LTC difficulty and my hashrate, the amount of LTC that can be mined, using current LTC/BTC conversion rate - 0.015 (and I have been consistently mining the same % since the latest block difficulty change).  BTC/LTC conversion has been very similar for a long time.  0.015 BTC per day - every day, with 1.915 Kh/s - period.

Using coinsolver, the take I received using the same hash rate, over the 3 days I was participating, was significantly less.  Significantly less.  0.011 over the first 36 hours for example.

What's important to me, is payout compared to hashrate.  I'm in it for the BTC, not the other coins.  Whomever can pay me the most for my hashrate, is where I want to be mining, bottom line.  I don't mind paying a fee, provided once subtracted I am earning more than if I was with anyone else, because bottom line, what matters is what is paid into my wallet, period.

Clever, and Middlecoin for example, publish a list of all users, their recorded hashrates, and their payouts.  Using that list, I can accurately predict what my payout would have been over the last 24 hours had I used that pool.  In both cases, they were significantly higher than what I ACTUALLY earned using coinsolver.  I switched to Clever based on that projection, and their stats show my projected payout based on what they say I have earned over the last 24 hours, to be 130%+ that what I would have earned via LTC / BTC conversion @ 0.015 BTC per day.  The projected payout they're showing is close to double what I took using coinsolver.

When I have received the payout - I will update this thread with the actual total, and total BTC per Mh/s so that I can present an actual comparison, apples to apples, of what was earned (and not projected) using either pool.

Aside from that, what evidence should I provide to back up my claim.  I can't think of anything better to prove that by using clever, I'm earning more per Mh/s than I did using CS.

If CS published non manipulated data that contained all users, their hashrates, and payouts over the last 24 hours - we could do an oranges to oranges comparison of projected stats.  I could also compare my earnings to published data to confirm non manipulation on both sides.

Again - who cares what their fees are - if you get X BTC in your account using clever, or any other pool, and you get Y BTC by using CS, and X > Y - the amount of fees being charged was irrelevant, X is better than Y.

If you can predict the prices of all the coins and when to trade them. You sir need to be a full time crypto trader and/or running your own pool.

You do not have the time mining Clever to support
I'm earning more per Mh/s than I did using CS.
you are going off what the little % thing tells you. I will be interested in seeing the results when you come back.

I do agree that a whole list of users and their hashrates would be a good addition to the pool. This is why you suggest it.

I haven't mentioned fees since I first replied. However I do care about fees if the payouts are not where they should be and still taking 4%.

ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:15:19 PM

Using Clever, My reported earnings over the last 24 hours are 0.0175572 vs. 0.015 I would have made via LTC in the same time period, that's 113%.  This is 0.0092 BTC/Mh/s vs. 0.0078 BTC/Mh/s mining LTC vs. 0.0060 BTC/Mh/s using Coinsolver.

I suffered some power outages as well during this time.

As soon as I have received a payout, is when I'll declare that stat as official.  I'll report for 2-3 days to show paid out and reported BTC/Mh/s.  Those of you using CS should do the same over the same time period for comparison.

From this - so far, Clevermining multi pool > LTC pool > Coinsolver multi pool
zneww

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:52:07 PM

Using Clever, My reported earnings over the last 24 hours are 0.0175572 vs. 0.015 I would have made via LTC in the same time period, that's 113%.  This is 0.0092 BTC/Mh/s vs. 0.0078 BTC/Mh/s mining LTC vs. 0.0060 BTC/Mh/s using Coinsolver.

I suffered some power outages as well during this time.

As soon as I have received a payout, is when I'll declare that stat as official.  I'll report for 2-3 days to show paid out and reported BTC/Mh/s.  Those of you using CS should do the same over the same time period for comparison.

From this - so far, Clevermining multi pool > LTC pool > Coinsolver multi pool

Ryan, I think this is a better discussion for the thread that has all the mutlipools in it. Also, the payout system is flawed for Clever. I've had 0.007 sitting in my account for at least a week. When I mined there, I had to wait two day for my "Expected Payout" to actually come. I mined to 0.0102 and then stopped and didn't get my payout for 2 days.

I think you need to take a look at the other pools and the results before you "Clevermining multi pool > LTC pool > Coinsolver multi pool" b/c you still haven't proven anything. I would like it if you didn't tell people not to mine here. This is not my pool but thats a dick move.

VTMiner is working his ass off to provide you this service. If you don't like it leave. 2-3 days is nothing on average. Come back with weeks of data and tell me which pool is better. Until then, stop posting here.
ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:26:48 PM

I'm not telling people not to mine here - I'm showing my results.

The profitability results I showed, of Clever > LTC  > CS is accurate (I've backed it up with stats).  Like I said, I will confirm after payout is received.

Prove me wrong.  Mine on CS for a week, and post your earnings per Mh/s per day and let's compare.  It's not a dick move.  CS is asking people to spend resources mining with them, if it's not profitable to do so, they should know.  This is information that will allow them to make adustments such that they ARE more profitable, and capture a higher hash-rate (which will help increase payout frequencies and earnings for everyone).
zneww

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:10:02 PM

I'm not telling people not to mine here - I'm showing my results.

The profitability results I showed, of Clever > LTC  > CS is accurate (I've backed it up with stats).  Like I said, I will confirm after payout is received.

Prove me wrong.  Mine on CS for a week, and post your earnings per Mh/s per day and let's compare.  It's not a dick move.  CS is asking people to spend resources mining with them, if it's not profitable to do so, they should know.  This is information that will allow them to make adustments such that they ARE more profitable, and capture a higher hash-rate (which will help increase payout frequencies and earnings for everyone).

You need to realize it is not just CoinSolver... BTC is worth a measly $600 right now.

HashCows = 0.00607474 BTC/MH
Waffle = 0.00879861 BTC/MH
Clever = 0.01087 BTC/MH

Middlecoin has lost over a quarter of their pool for bad payouts.

I do not have the data to add other pools. Clever seems to have never gone below 0.01 which I find BS, as all the other pools are struggling. Like I said, I think you need to take a look at the other pools and the results before claiming things with 2 days of data behind it.

ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:21:06 PM

I have 8 weeks of LTC data Smiley  I'll report every day all week on actual payouts - so we can see if your call of "bs" is accurate or not.

zneww

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:35:46 PM

I have 8 weeks of LTC data Smiley  I'll report every day all week on actual payouts - so we can see if your call of "bs" is accurate or not.

Well until you have 8 weeks of Clever/CoinSolver/Waffle. I could care less.
ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:13:01 PM

I invite your data to show otherwise.
zneww

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:20:20 PM

I have 8 weeks of LTC data Smiley  I'll report every day all week on actual payouts - so we can see if your call of "bs" is accurate or not.

Oh vay. You don't go away. Once I get my rig back up I will give you a weeks worth of data.
ryancpwalsh

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:26:39 PM

I have 8 weeks of LTC data Smiley  I'll report every day all week on actual payouts - so we can see if your call of "bs" is accurate or not.

Oh vay. You don't go away. Once I get my rig back up I will give you a weeks worth of data.

All this time you've been arguing against the data I collected, and you don't even have any?

Get that rig up and running - sharing results is best for everyone.
zneww

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:35:34 PM

All this time you've been arguing against the data I collected, and you don't even have any?

Get that rig up and running - sharing results is best for everyone.

I wasn't arguing against the data you collected. I was arguing on the way you are presenting it. My RMA comes in on Monday.
zneww

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:01:56 PM

Quote from: vtminer
Just a head's up that we are delaying today's payouts due to some unannounced maintenance by one of our exchanges (CoinMarket). The bulk of the day's earnings are tied up there and until they 'unpause their markets' we must wait. If this persists, we may combine today and tomorrows payouts in a single run.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Update: Their maintenance is still ongoing. We have been given an ETA of 6PM EST, so if that holds, we will just fold yesterday and today into the same payout.

Again, sorry for the trouble, and thanks for your patience!

MaTeZZ

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:08:50 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 04:10:07 AM by MaTeZZ

BTC Balance shouldn't go down, right?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ow1kFsNC9II/UwqoqWVk_0I/AAAAAAAAANo/Ze8CGWlXCSk/w937-h289-no/Screenshot+%252814%2529.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rrRlMONjhtc/UwqoqaQW-YI/AAAAAAAAANs/6z5alOBntJU/w937-h289-no/Screenshot+%252813%2529.png

May be just a glitch...
zneww

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:51:44 AM

New updates in the works  Smiley shhh, don't tell anyone I told you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: