Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New profit-switching mining pool with nightly bonus payout-- CoinSolver.com  (Read 23369 times)
Pilot2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:15:31 AM

Lots of unexchanged, is this a regular thing?
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:34:21 AM

Yeah, it gets exchanged but has to be manual entered into the system. I believe. b/c they do a lot of manual trades and such
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:32:24 AM

Why does OP never post on here?

Is your site being DOS attacked or something?  Something is not right with your site..  Things were running ok this morning and during the day but now my miners are slowly dropping in Hash rate..  

Something is wrong and not working right..

Other pools are being attacked..  Are you now..

Hash rate slowly dropping is the same symptoms the other sites are having

Please update your Miners on what is going on please..
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:50:00 AM

Is your site being DOS attacked or something?  Something is not right with your site..  Things were running ok this morning and during the day but now my miners are slowly dropping in Hash rate..  

Well, as for the pool problems i do not know but I know that they are working on it.

As for him not posting, he is usually busy doing working on the pool. Plus he JUST had a baby last night.
JHammer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:07:38 AM

Well, as for the pool problems i do not know but I know that they are working on it.

As for him not posting, he is usually busy doing working on the pool. Plus he JUST had a baby last night.

Yes I know.. Did not mean why he not posting now. Just meant why it seems like he has not posted in the past..

My hash rate seems ok now and is no longer dropping.... Maybe he was doing something on the server side..  

Hopefully he is spending most of his time right now with his wife and new little baby girl..  Smiley
Dishes

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:20:18 AM

VT, congrats on the baby. I'm gonna throw my hash here for awhile and see how it goes. Figure all the multi pools are doing pretty poorly anyway, so what's there to lose? Anyway, seems to be working pretty well so far. Keep up the good work and good luck with the little one.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:14:50 PM

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but what I would really like to see on CoinSolver is a pool hashrate chart for the last 24 hours (or more). Something like this:

http://clevermining.com/hashrate

This would help tremendously to evaluate the stability of the pool. Right now, like some other posters here, after testing it and having hours of downtime I'm reluctant to try again.
ryancpwalsh

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

Are BTC per MH/s earnings/payouts posted anywhere?

Earlier in the thread I compared with Clevermining.  I can say with certainty - the last 3 weeks clevermining's payouts and reported earnings, and LTC profitability have been 100% accurate (what you see on the website is what you get).

The last time that I used coinsolver, my actual earnings over a few days were significantly lower than that posted by clever (significantly).  I would love to give this pool another try - but can't find the stats to suggest that I should.

Who can help me out?
vtminer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:15:14 PM

Hi All,

Yes, sorry for the lack of posting.  Things have been pretty hectic, and I've been focusing on major pool improvements, not to mention my new daughter (thanks for the well wishes!).  So, to try to answer a couple questions floating out there...

Yes, it appears we've been seeing our fare share of malicious activity lately, which has caused some service interruptions.  We have been, and continue to work on it, and it seems we've made some progress.  We hope to get some final fixes in place shortly.

As for our pool hashrate, a graph is actually available on our front page, at the bottom.  Another useful page to know about, if people don't already, is our pool stats overview.  Finally, we are working to provide a BTC/Mhs type chart, as seen elsewhere, but the recent events have caused some delays in rolling that out.

Finally, as we mine multiple coins simultaneously sometimes, the 'current coin' box can be a bit misleading.  To see the breakdown, you can take a peek at our coins page.

As always, feel free to contact me directly for any account specific questions.

Cheers,

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:23:25 PM

Hi All,

Yes, sorry for the lack of posting.  Things have been pretty hectic, and I've been focusing on major pool improvements, not to mention my new daughter (thanks for the well wishes!).  So, to try to answer a couple questions floating out there...

Yes, it appears we've been seeing our fare share of malicious activity lately, which has caused some service interruptions.  We have been, and continue to work on it, and it seems we've made some progress.  We hope to get some final fixes in place shortly.

As for our pool hashrate, a graph is actually available on our front page, at the bottom.  Another useful page to know about, if people don't already, is our pool stats overview.  Finally, we are working to provide a BTC/Mhs type chart, as seen elsewhere, but the recent events have caused some delays in rolling that out.

Finally, as we mine multiple coins simultaneously sometimes, the 'current coin' box can be a bit misleading.  To see the breakdown, you can take a peek at our coins page.

As always, feel free to contact me directly for any account specific questions.

Cheers,

Congratulations!

As for the hashrate chart, there is something not right with it. Maybe the sampling periods are too long. I have seen hashrate go down to zero 0 (zero) on the pool stats page a couple of times in the last few days, and my miners switched to backup pools, clearly indicating the stratum server was offline, but that chart doesn't go anywhere near zero. A 24-hour chart with 5, 10, or 15 minute datapoints would be great.

Thanks.
JHammer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:27:01 PM

All 3 of my miners(10 MH's) have been running good on this site since late last night..  And all day today..  No drop in Hash rate or Fail overs..(Like happened to me here yesterday during the day)

I get stales on this site so should I add "submit-stale" : "true" to my Config site?

vtminer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:52:15 PM

Suchmoon- Thanks! And I see what you mean about the graph not reflecting reality so well.  I'll add that to the short list to get ironed out.

JHammer - Great, I'm glad to hear things are a bit more stable.  Like I said, I haven't corrected 100% of the known issues, but it looks like we're defending against many of them now.  As for submitting stales, yes you certainly can (and probably should).  Due to the way we multiplex work, a stale could technically contain a solution. 
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:12:02 AM

I'll give it a few more days, but i'm paid out 0,0024, 0,040 (1,5 day), 0,023 for 6+MH/s..
Should be 0,040+.. A bit dissapointing!
Also, stats aren't that stable.. Even when hashrate is high the profits sometimes stay at a low point for a while.

Most pools seem to be doing better than we are. (I'm at 0,004MH/s or so, not 0,008)

Andre

P.S: Congrats with your baby!
JHammer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:38:50 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 12:30:28 PM by JHammer

I'll give it a few more days, but i'm paid out 0,0024, 0,040 (1,5 day), 0,023 for 6+MH/s..
Should be 0,040+.. A bit dissapointing!
Also, stats aren't that stable.. Even when hashrate is high the profits sometimes stay at a low point for a while.

Most pools seem to be doing better than we are. (I'm at 0,004MH/s or so, not 0,008)

Andre

P.S: Congrats with your baby!

My Payment today for me was 0.00419 per 1 MH's    

divxrullz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:34:59 AM

Mining DOPE, in case that EMC2 or FLT have better proffi.... so strange...
JHammer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:12:09 PM

Mining DOPE, in case that EMC2 or FLT have better proffi.... so strange...

80% of the times I look, we are mining the Pot Coin.. I know nothing about this coin so cant really comment but I do find it odd we seem to mine it so much..

One of the reasons I wanted to try this pool was there was several posts stating this pool was Avg'ing 0.008..   But so far, I see no proof of that..    I was hoping that at least it would Avg what most of the other ones are.. Around 0.005..   But I have not seen that yet..  But I have only been here 2 days so will give it a couple more days..  

Maybe OP will comment..  

JHammer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:29:51 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 12:52:33 PM by JHammer

I want to make a correction to my above post.. I was half asleep and rusing out the Door when I did this.  My payout last night/this morning was actually about 0.004 per MH's  

Sorry about that.. Above Post corrected

But Still..  0.004 not very good..
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

Guys,
What happens to your balance on the pool if you don't mine there anymore? Does it get paid out after few days?
xiaoxiaojie

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:47:34 PM

Those two amounts are fairly close.

LTC is fairly close too.

Cmon pool operators - give us a reason to throw you some hashrate.

Very good!!! Grin
JHammer

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Guys,
What happens to your balance on the pool if you don't mine there anymore? Does it get paid out after few days?

It should get to you but depends on the pool.  Ask the Pool operator.. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: