Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New profit-switching mining pool with nightly bonus payout-- CoinSolver.com  (Read 23369 times)
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:03:18 AM

look like - big waste of time

how lol CS is the opposite. Also JH, I suggest sticking to a pool man and not get so caught up in stats and wait for payouts.
humman39

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:40:36 AM

Other pools stats:

www.yevych.com/poolStats.html
zneww

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:05:05 AM

Add CoinSolver? Why would you post here if it's not included?
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:02:15 PM

Yeh seems my comment was deleted, Ill say it again " I decided to point my miner here despite hearing of disconnects and thought maybe its just these people having bad luck with there internet, well no - first couple hours in and what do you know Disconnect"..  So just to add, Now I am waiting for the $$ that I mined to be paid out, no sign of it - Left Support a message - left OP a message No response... The only attention I got was my post being deleted to try to cover up what my experience with this pool was.. Beware... Watch this post disappear and if it doesnt, judge for yourself.
zneww

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:05:29 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 08:21:17 PM by zneww

Yeh seems my comment was deleted, Ill say it again " I decided to point my miner here despite hearing of disconnects and thought maybe its just these people having bad luck with there internet, well no - first couple hours in and what do you know Disconnect"..  So just to add, Now I am waiting for the $$ that I mined to be paid out, no sign of it - Left Support a message - left OP a message No response... The only attention I got was my post being deleted to try to cover up what my experience with this pool was.. Beware... Watch this post disappear and if it doesnt, judge for yourself.

You know I do not like to say this much, but are you part retard? It is literally impossible for anyone but a mod to delete your post. Unless this was self-moderated. Which it is not..I talk to the dev everyday, where he is 99% time, IRC. Like he said. You sir are an idiot. I don't speak for CS but I am glad you don't mine here.

EDIT: Bold for the easy points since you can't read.
Blando

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

You know I do not like to say this much, but are you part retard? It is literally impossible for anyone but a mod to delete your post. Unless this was self-moderated. Which it is not..I talk to the dev everyday, where he is 99% time, IRC. Like he said. You sir are an idiot. I don't speak for CS but I am glad you don't mine here.

EDIT: Bold for the easy point since you can't read.

Deeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm!!!
gtraah

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:48:41 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 03:59:56 AM by gtraah

Yeh seems my comment was deleted, Ill say it again " I decided to point my miner here despite hearing of disconnects and thought maybe its just these people having bad luck with there internet, well no - first couple hours in and what do you know Disconnect"..  So just to add, Now I am waiting for the $$ that I mined to be paid out, no sign of it - Left Support a message - left OP a message No response... The only attention I got was my post being deleted to try to cover up what my experience with this pool was.. Beware... Watch this post disappear and if it doesnt, judge for yourself.

LOL well congrats you seem have found I made a mistake *Claps 4 u* , I just realised that , -I wonder where my comment went- anyways what ever it may be, seems I didnt think before commenting - must of been the frustration of me not receiving a response for over 2 days since requested my left overs to be sent to me. 1st msg fine, 2nd msg not fine, 3 days still no response = ridiculous. Whats the point of having a leave a message button if no one attends to it? So i thought hmm maybe his busy, lets leave a PM in This forum = Nope, still no response. Why should I leave more than 2 messages for the same request?

I see so much passion and so many posts from you here, defending etc... Is there something I don't know about you and OP -? I am a retart? So your saying I have a disabilty? LOL well then you know what? I think your are a fkn Faggot who gets hurt when someone talks down about his lovers pool. You seem to have missed all my other parts but jumped at the mistake I made? - Thats what I call weak, What about the messages to support & no reply? You didnt seem to mention that huh? Thats awesome ah ? If I received a response even 1 day (24hrs) after I made request I would not have commented. Go back to defendin the dik u suck.

But anyways to ppl who want to try, Just so the pool owner doesn't think I have a INN for him (no I dont) ..... Like I said in one of my first posts , this pool seems great if it wasnt for the D/C I had and seen others having , and who knows maybe it was just bad luck and timing for me, anyways I decided to not spend more hashtime and leave. But don't take my words for it try yourself, you have have some good luck.
zneww

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:44:29 AM

Yeh seems my comment was deleted, Ill say it again " I decided to point my miner here despite hearing of disconnects and thought maybe its just these people having bad luck with there internet, well no - first couple hours in and what do you know Disconnect"..  So just to add, Now I am waiting for the $$ that I mined to be paid out, no sign of it - Left Support a message - left OP a message No response... The only attention I got was my post being deleted to try to cover up what my experience with this pool was.. Beware... Watch this post disappear and if it doesnt, judge for yourself.

LOL well congrats you seem have found I made a mistake *Claps 4 u* , I just realised that , -I wonder where my comment went- anyways what ever it may be, seems I didnt think before commenting - must of been the frustration of me not receiving a response for over 2 days since requested my left overs to be sent to me. 1st msg fine, 2nd msg not fine, 3 days still no response = ridiculous. Whats the point of having a leave a message button if no one attends to it? So i thought hmm maybe his busy, lets leave a PM in This forum = Nope, still no response. Why should I leave more than 2 messages for the same request?

I see so much passion and so many posts from you here, defending etc... Is there something I don't know about you and OP -? I am a retart? So your saying I have a disabilty? LOL well then you know what? I think your are a fkn Faggot who gets hurt when someone talks down about his lovers pool. You seem to have missed all my other parts but jumped at the mistake I made? - Thats what I call weak, What about the messages to support & no reply? You didnt seem to mention that huh? Thats awesome ah ? If I received a response even 1 day (24hrs) after I made request I would not have commented. Go back to defendin the dik u suck.

But anyways to ppl who want to try, Just so the pool owner doesn't think I have a INN for him (no I dont) ..... Like I said in one of my first posts , this pool seems great if it wasnt for the D/C I had and seen others having , and who knows maybe it was just bad luck and timing for me, anyways I decided to not spend more hashtime and leave. But don't take my words for it try yourself, you have have some good luck.

Well maybe you are a "retart"....OP and I have nothing together, besides me liking his pool and knowing he is extremely busy with this pool PLUS his NEWBORN. I am a nice guy and VT has shown me nothing but respect and courtesy from day 1. He acknowledge he needs to post more but has been busy, as he has said. I would rather him work on the pool then post to everyones need.

You seemed to have missed the part where I said I talk to him EVERYDAY on IRC where HE IS EVERYDAY. LIKE HE SAID. What more needs to be said? You are a "retart" no doubt. Also, you are mad that he didn't manually payout your balance that is below $1 USD. I know it is your coin and it is yours, you will get it. I promise you that.

From your posts its seems you do have an "INN" for the OP, I am assuming what is meant here of course b/c this makes no sense. I however respect you for your last line. Be on your way now.

Dishes

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:23:33 AM

^^^ Zneww posts quite a bit in this thread and in other pool threads and is usually trying to help others or offer advice and promote critical thinking.

@Gtraah. Your posts going all the way back to the middlecoin days have made you come accross like an entitled, high maintenance teenager. I think you pushed zneew past his frustration threshold to out rite insult you in the way he did. Perhaps you should rethink your posting strategy, think before posting, if you want people to help you more in the future.

gtraah

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:17:10 AM

You seemed to have missed the part where I said I talk to him EVERYDAY on IRC where HE IS EVERYDAY. LIKE HE SAID. What more needs to be said? You are a "retart" no doubt. Also, you are mad that he didn't manually payout your balance that is below $1 USD. I know it is your coin and it is yours, you will get it. I promise you that.

From your posts its seems you do have an "INN" for the OP, I am assuming what is meant here of course b/c this makes no sense. I however respect you for your last line. Be on your way now.

You know what ? from the first post I made I only queried about what I heard about the pool and was interested in it all I got was attitude from you " Whats it to you? " you reply to me when I wanted people that have had experience to enlighten me. I respect when I am respected. Anyways I dont go On IRC, and you seemed to have missed the point i just usually hit the support button which is why I thought its their for? Right? Or is that a decor? Anyway I thought I will also PM maybe he didn't see the message as I saw him reply to someones post in this thread about manual payment. I am not that desperate and to be honest I don't really care about the COIN but I thought " Why shouldnt I request for it" But then If I got simple reply from you or him since you speak to him every day I would Of said -- No worries & thanks take your time"  One thing I get aggravated on is being insulted especially after being avoided when I never said a bad thing about anyone but only wasted time and power here, yes I got a payout from that few hours of mining which is great thanks. But if you said "You must be mistaken - Your post could not have been deleted by the OP & his been really busy because of this and that he isnt avoiding you" I would not have responded properly. If I get insulted well thats not going to get far.

@ Dishes

I dont have a problem with people untill they insult me in some way - And yes Middlecoin, I used to mine there for months and Never said  a bad thing until ? Yes Until? Well I dont think I have to say much here, you know what occured and has been occuring just like MANY others have had issues - No response to issues that occur, no communication, Left over coins sitting in an accounts for over 2 months without getting returned and most likely NEVER will , so then when I don't get responded to in another pool of course I naturally I think the worst as my first mining pool was middlecoin and he went MIA on everyone.
And no Im not aware about Zneww helping others all I am aware off is him insulting me as this is the first communication I had from him, From >> Whats it to you? To Are you a retart? and you say I sound like a teenager?, Sorry I defended myself from an insult, If that little phrase I made cut Zneww so bad then I think a sign of maturity (adult) would be to respond properly or by correcting me.

anyway OP knows I have left overs , Zneww know I have left overs - will see when it gets sorted. But I now know his busy with his child so now I know why he may not respond so soon. Thanks for just telling me.. Cya
zneww

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:51:30 PM

^^^ Zneww posts quite a bit in this thread and in other pool threads and is usually trying to help others or offer advice and promote critical thinking.

@Gtraah. Your posts going all the way back to the middlecoin days have made you come accross like an entitled, high maintenance teenager. I think you pushed zneew past his frustration threshold to out rite insult you in the way he did. Perhaps you should rethink your posting strategy, think before posting, if you want people to help you more in the future.

Thanks for your word Dishes. That is all I am trying to do. As for gtraah, I am done responding and hopefully we can mutually agree to keep it civil.
trc

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:09:24 PM

You shall not try to argue with someone who fails in his native language. You will only get more and more frustrated. Yes; excuse them for their stupidity.

"must of been" I love that one. Makes it very easy to spot someone you shouldn't even bother to reply to.

Now we need someone to call me a grammar Nazi to complete the circle. lol

>> nope
zneww

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

haha yes, i was very close to not responding. Whatever, he just made himself look worse.
Pfool

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:08:46 PM

Hi guys,

The Coinsolver pool and addresses stats are now available on my site http://stratehm.net. Just put your address (up to 10 addresses simultaneously) in the address box to register your address and stats will be recorded every ten minutes for 7 days.

Enjoy !

(Thank you for your feedback)

Thanx Wink
BTC: 19wv8FQKv3NkwTdzBCQn1AGsb9ghqBPWXi
zneww

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:28:25 PM

Hi guys,

The Coinsolver pool and addresses stats are now available on my site http://stratehm.net. Just put your address (up to 10 addresses simultaneously) in the address box to register your address and stats will be recorded every ten minutes for 7 days.

Enjoy !

Wow! Very nice man! Looks great. Thank you for this.
tammuz

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

La Liberté guidant le peuple

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:36:03 AM

2VT
Thanks for reducing payout threshold!

Enjoy !

Thank you! It's very useful!
zneww

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:52:20 PM

VT has been very busy on a new update for CoinSolver, which may change the game! Keep a look out.
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:39:27 PM

VT has been very busy on a new update for CoinSolver, which may change the game! Keep a look out.

I hope so as I was underwhelmed the first time I tried this pool..    Roll Eyes
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:59:46 PM

Hopefully earnings go up.. Made 0,036 2 days ago, 0,030 yesterday.. I'm only upto 0,016 right now.
Think about moving back to Waffle or so..
zneww

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:10:27 PM

its been pretty tragic everywhere tbh with ya. I can't speak for CS right now as my mobos are being rma'd but I know its not just here thats suffering. Sucks Sad But hopefully whats coming soon can help that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: