Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitTeller - Winnipeg ATM Machine  (Read 1223 times)
takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:10:30 AM

Introducing

BitTeller, We are launching Winnipeg's first ever BTC ATM, We have secured the top line model from BitAccess.co and will be show casing it at the Feb 15th Coinfest. This model not only allows you to buy Bitcoin's from the ATM for cash, But sell directly to the ATM for Cash!

For our initial Launch we have partnered with a local restaurant central to Winnipeg, Santa Lucia, 4 St. Mary's Rd.
We are still looking into rate's but initially we suspect a 5-7% rate for exchange. But hope to work this down a bit.
If all goes well we plan to role out smaller unit's to a few locations in town.

This is a slightly rushed announcement since I just saw another thread giving this ATM credit to a member of these forum's who has zero to do with any ATM and essentially is running a scam. So to be clear. Any thread on here not from myself or in the coinfest announcement has zero affiliation with BitTeller.

More to come. But for now, Machine is secured. We have a fair bit of cash backing. we MAY.. a BIG MAY be looking for BTC investor's so we can have a larger amount of BTC sitting on the exchange to accommodate large transactions faster (Our cash investor's want their funds in cash, so the exchange rate lag can slow the machine down a little bit, and BTC investor's would put in and get back BTC value. So it's an option we are considering.

Any questions, please ask Smiley

Shawn Stone
Co-Owner of BitTeller
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:27:31 PM

Introducing
BitTeller, We are launching Winnipeg's first ever BTC ATM, We have secured the top line model from BitAccess.co and will be show casing it at the Feb 15th Coinfest. This model not only allows you to buy Bitcoin's from the ATM for cash, But sell directly to the ATM for Cash!

For our initial Launch we have partnered with a local restaurant central to Winnipeg, Santa Lucia, 4 St. Mary's Rd.
We are still looking into rate's but initially we suspect a 5-7% rate for exchange. But hope to work this down a bit.
If all goes well we plan to role out smaller unit's to a few locations in town.

This is a slightly rushed announcement since I just saw another thread giving this ATM credit to a member of these forum's who has zero to do with any ATM and essentially is running a scam. So to be clear. Any thread on here not from myself or in the coinfest announcement has zero affiliation with BitTeller.

More to come. But for now, Machine is secured. We have a fair bit of cash backing. we MAY.. a BIG MAY be looking for BTC investor's so we can have a larger amount of BTC sitting on the exchange to accommodate large transactions faster (Our cash investor's want their funds in cash, so the exchange rate lag can slow the machine down a little bit, and BTC investor's would put in and get back BTC value. So it's an option we are considering.

Any questions, please ask Smiley

Shawn Stone
Co-Owner of BitTeller

Hi Shawn. You should probably see here. Taking the right steps would at a minimum ensure whatever impostors wouldn't have a prayer, and more importantly establish who you are, how you're qualified, and whether "BIG MAY" investors would be able to make a sane decision. Good luck.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:23:44 PM

I've seen and read that.

I'm not looking for online investors. Sorry should have clarified. If we even want investors it would be for locals. Want to keep it local.

As for proof of who we are. We will be a registered business shortly and some of our info will be public.

It doesn't seem likely we will need investors at this point. So not to concerned

faber

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:13:16 PM

Hi Shawn,

I was looking at your website and couldn't find any contact information. How do we contact you if we have a problem with a transaction at the machine?

I ask because a couple of weeks ago I had a problem at a machine in Toronto and the owner of the shop the machine was in had no idea of anything to do with bitcoin or the ATM; luckily we were able to get a local rep from the company that owned the machine on the phone and he walked us through correcting the problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: