Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT: CTS miners  (Read 2777 times)
The Observer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:17:58 AM

To avoid having to copy and paste a thousand TxId's, let me make this all very easy for all of you.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BofXEuBSAbjwjhZuvxkoLJ9D8btpJ8knu

It will take you 3 clicks to get from the original address posted by davidbodger where he sent payment to here, then about 5 more clicks to see that they are funneling the bitcoin that they take in, directly back out to buy actual mining hardware from other suppliers. It only took me an hour of clicking on blockchain and goggling the addresses to see that they even bought Antminers from Sushi's group buy with the funds they have scammed people out of.

Congrats to anyone who sent them bitcoin, you have helped a scam artist get his first mining farm on your dollar.

They used a very piss poor mixing service too. took all of 5 minutes to find out that https://blockchain.info/address/14qGrXbPca2c4ejcKaWzvjhTK9MeHTcvtP is the address of the "partner" in this scam. seems to be holding exactly half of what has been scammed so far.

Not bad guys $115,000 in only a few months between all your scams. Crap, i need to quit my day job. If only i didnt have morals, i might hire you to teach me how its done.

THIS IS A SCAM: Reason below

No legitimate asic mining manufacturer is going to take the bitcoin they make from selling their own hardware, and turn around and use it to buy mining hardware from other manufacturers and even group buys.

Rest assured, that ANYONE who posts after this post claiming there is any legitimacy behind this company IS IN ON THE SCAM.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:07:19 AM

Carried over from the original thread.

If this is indeed a scam.  I will be the 1st to cry like a baby and like my wounds and move on.  But, I not not see where they are using those bitcoins to buy mining hardware.  I followed dozens of the links to the end and found nothing.  Help us out here.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:46:42 AM

repost: sorry for your loss  Cry

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:41:31 AM

reported...

U1TRA_L0RD

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:54:06 AM

reported...

I thought a FBI report would of been better. They have the best skills to track down those guys.
quickandeasy

Activity: 140

EasyXchange.net - Exchanges made easy!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 11:45:28 AM

If you would like to report them to the FBI, just fill in the following form: https://tips.fbi.gov

quickandeasy

www.EasyXchange.net - Exchange Perfect Money/Paysafecard/Ukash/EgoPay/OKPay/PayWeb to BTC/LTC
raskul

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:57:12 PM

reported...
I thought a FBI report would of been better. They have the best skills to track down those guys.

The UK has the Cybercrime Division, who are just as adept...

the ctsminer website has now been taken offline.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BofXEuBSAbjwjhZuvxkoLJ9D8btpJ8knu?offset=0&filter=0

they have managed to scam over $116,000

i feel for the poor souls who buy into these frauds, i really do.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:01:20 PM

reported...

The UK has the Cybercrime Division, who are just as adept...

the ctsminer website has now been taken offline.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BofXEuBSAbjwjhZuvxkoLJ9D8btpJ8knu?offset=0&filter=0

they have managed to scam over $116,000

i feel for the poor souls who buy into these frauds, i really do.

Wow, Moment of Silence for those who have lost Bitcoin...........
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:09:28 PM

I've messaged sushi Antminer seller here for his assistance. 
I've given him links to this thread and asked him to post message if he could help or not.

What I thought he could do is firstly contact police or whoever you report these crimes to before sending miners and give them contact details and address.

I hope that proof of the BTC trail is good evidence for police to arrest these crooks.

Lets hope sushi sees my message and posts his thoughts here soon. 

davebodger

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:09:33 PM

reported...

Thanks Raskul for bringing the Action Fraud website to my attention.
I have now logged my own report, as a victim.
Hopefully the more victims report this crime the more attention the police will pay to it.

If you think I deserve it - BTC always welcome - 14GkxT2xcpgvGVBgMjtGeFiXrxnttBSRRF
raskul

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:12:38 PM

reported...

Hopefully the more victims report this crime the more attention the police will pay to it.

When you get a response, it will certainly be worth mentioning that ctsminer had employed google adwords. Google will have credit card details.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:11:45 PM

reported...

When you get a response, it will certainly be worth mentioning that ctsminer had employed google adwords. Google will have credit card details.
I cant wait for these bastards to come down hard. LOL, Imagine if one of the people that got scammed was a FBI agent or something overthere.  Cheesy
quickandeasy

Activity: 140

EasyXchange.net - Exchanges made easy!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 08:39:52 PM

reported...

I cant wait for these bastards to come down hard. LOL, Imagine if one of the people that got scammed was a FBI agent or something overthere.  Cheesy
Would be great if so  Grin

www.EasyXchange.net - Exchange Perfect Money/Paysafecard/Ukash/EgoPay/OKPay/PayWeb to BTC/LTC
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:39:52 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4815289#msg4815289

alfonsobtc

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:59:19 AM

raskul were are my btc ? you are a scammer and you fooled me by showing your posts that you were very honest and i could see even that you were helping people who had been scammed.

i will go to police if you don't send my the btc.
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:02:19 PM

raskul were are my btc ? you are a scammer and you fooled me by showing your posts that you were very honest and i could see even that you were helping people who had been scammed.

i will go to police if you don't send my the btc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438322.msg4816327#msg4816327

raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:51:32 PM

the perpetrators (see post CTSMINER) should scan the qr code on this page twice (for regulators to decide after calculation) to recover firstly daveboger losses and others after, should there be found to be others;

www.stockpix.eu

it should request 25BTC (which CAN work alongside the payment it processes, which is a year of pictures to a newspaper.)

and everything is shown, cards on the table. It is possible to self-regulate.

wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:55:06 PM

the perpetrators (see post CTSMINER) should scan the qr code on this page twice (for regulators to decide after calculation) to recover firstly daveboger losses and others after, should there be found to be others;

www.stockpix.eu

it should request 25BTC (which CAN work alongside the payment it processes, which is a year of pictures to a newspaper.)

Hi, do you know if the thread that Rebecca started is closed. I can't post there, is it that they blocked me from the thread or is it closed. All other threads I can post to but not that one. Thanks
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:17:23 PM

www.stockpix.eu

Hi, do you know if the thread that Rebecca started is closed. I can't post there, is it that they blocked me from the thread or is it closed. All other threads I can post to but not that one. Thanks

pass

The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:36:24 PM

About an hour after I posted this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4820213#msg4820213

they closed the thread, said they were closing down their business and issuing refunds, as there was no interest in their products.

Coincidence? Fear of vaseline?

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: