Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51967 times)
Stakh6

Activity: 216
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

Hello! How long ICO will proceed?

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kajaaja

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

What will happen if softcap will not be reached?

and when price of NEO will be locked?

Thank you very much for kind answer
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

Imusify will be implement the NEON Exchange’s (NEX) API to offer an in-platform exchange functionality that allows imusify users to exchange their tokens to other forms of currency instantly. While the NEX technology is still being polished, imusify aims for full use of the NEX API to be available to users by Q3 2018. IMU tokens will also be listed on several “centralized” exchanges to allow holders to trade freely with others.

Idea is wise - liquidity is important - i like
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Regarding whitepaper there will be wide usage of IMU token and worldwide adoption - concept is fine i think. What do you think guys?  I am new crypto investor and i am also a producer for years. So this is interesting for me. Where do you suggest to buy NEO for ICO which excange is safe and have good liquidity?   Can i send NEO from exchange or i must put in some wallets?

Waiting for your answers.

DJ/PRODUCER
Online music platforms have been an integral part of any DJ/producer’s rise to fame. There have
previously been problems with rightful owners of music getting their content taken down by their
own record labels, which will be solved with imusify’s blockchain powered rights management system.
The rights situation for mixes is fairly complicated, where the rights to play a song in front
of a live audience, does not necessarily imply the right to share it online. N With music detection
software a DJ can instantly pay the appropriate licenses for the tracks in the mix. Moreover, with
the user curated channels and instant buying options, finding music while preparing sets has never
been easier. Currently, many DJs discover music on Soundcloud, Spotify and other channels, and
then have to find a way to buy this music in ultrahigh quality digital formats for use on large sound
systems. With imusify this could all be done on one platform.

EMERGING RAPPER
As the biggest influencer of mainstream commercial music for over 10 years, Hip Hop is inevitably
going to be one of the biggest genres on imusify. Artists like Fat Nick, Lil Pump have are now touring
the world after gaining fandom on Soundcloud. By using imusify, a talented rapper will earn ϑ
IMU from the first moment his/her content becomes popular. Later, managers, bookers, and other
content buyers can purchase the artist’s music right on the platform without any need for a record
company.

CASUAL FILMMAKER
The market for synchronization rights, or many different use licenses for music, lacks transparency
and is not well developed online. The casual filmmaker can find music on imusify and seamlessly
purchase the correct license with ϑ IMU, secured by the blockchain.

DISCOVERY GURU
Everybody knows a person like this. He/she is always in the know of what’s new and cool. Everyone
follows this person’s spotify and soundcloud accounts to see what is shared. This is an amazing
skill that requires an enormous amount of time. This music lover invests gladly though because of
the thrill of discovery and the goosebumps when hearing an amazing new track. Now, with imusify,
this skill can be monetized for the first time. By becoming a curator on imusify, these gurus can
get the recognition they deserve and monetize their efforts just by doing what they love. Along with
artists, these users are the driving force behind imusify and they can now get compensated for their
time and delivering high quality curated playlists.
WhenMCLAREN

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE
The way we listen to music is changing fast, and the business of music is struggling to keep up. Constantly shifting business models affect performers and songwriters, producers and publishers, promoters and livev music venues. The music industry has led the digital transition throughout the greater media industry, which has presented exciting opportunities for convenient music consumption, but also created problems regarding 1. Matti Vaininen, Digital Transformation in Music Industry, Aalto University School of Business, (2016). returning fair value to the individuals and groups creating music content.

No one can live without music. Does that mean that because of imusify platform we won't need middleman anymore ? Can I register to that platform (as a talent seeker or music label) and find my singer to sign later on ?
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

Does imusify have some discount for presale and later crowdsale ?
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

The ϑ IMU utility token is a NEP-5 token that will be available for purchase with NEO/GAS. If you are interested in the purchase of IMU tokens and need assistance, please contact us.  Why NEO and not EOS or ETH ? Just wondering .. not trying to fud.

We chose NEO for many reasons, EOS was not a viable option at the time, and ETH doesn't serve our long term needs. That said, most major exchanges allow the free exchange of any major cryptocurrency, which is why we settled on a single platform for our ICO, rather than multiple.

Since we are a dApp originally built on NEO, we chose this blockchain for very specific reasons that include the open-source international community of developers that make up the City of Zion. CoZ is not a corporation, or a consulting firm, but rather a community that shares knowledge and contributes to emerging projects. We at imusify, modeled our value proposition after this concept as we share both CoZ’s and NEO’s long-term vision.

Wow I am satisfied with the answer. When did you already choose NEO if EOS wasn't a viable option I mean when did the project already start (or plan ) I hope you get my question ?
imusify (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:05:12 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 03:54:08 PM by imusify

ok i am curious - why NEO ecosystem?   why not  EOS that is more scalable?

From whitepaper -

SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
The imusify platform uses user personas to categorize user interactions and reward IMU tokens accordingly.
When an individual signs up to use the platform they receive an mUser identity. The mUser withholds all identity
information and serves as the reputation point for personas to be created on top of it. New personas are created
either automatically, when a mUser commits a certain action, or by voluntarily creating a new persona to conduct a
certain action. Personas and asset classifications are architectural system components used to build an organized
and seemless UX for users to conduct different actions.

There will be billions of transaction when Imusify will get worldwide adoption?

Or have NEO plans to handle it all?

Yes, imusify will have billions of transactions after successful adoption. We feel that NEO will be able to handle these transactions pretty handsomely.

We chose NEO for many reasons, EOS was not a viable option at the time, and ETH doesn't serve our long term needs. That said, most major exchanges allow the free exchange of any major cryptocurrency, which is why we settled on a single platform for our ICO, rather than multiple.

Since we are a dApp originally built on NEO, we chose this blockchain for very specific reasons that include the open-source international community of developers that make up the City of Zion. CoZ is not a corporation, or a consulting firm, but rather a community that shares knowledge and contributes to emerging projects. We at imusify, modeled our value proposition after this concept as we share both CoZ’s and NEO’s long-term vision.

Why NEO beats other ICO platforms:
-- NEO is focussed on Smart Economy, not just Smart Contracts, with several key differentiators including;
  • Planned integration with regulators and other institutions for transparency and regional/global acceptance.
  • Proof of Stake, rather than Proof of Work, quantum proof consensus algorithm for both security and significantly higher transactional throughput.
  • Broad international acceptance with, to date, no evidence of fraud.
  • Core Accountability and Transparency features with several chain-based digital ID solutions already in progress.
  • NEO smart contracts are very expensive to deploy, which means that there is much less likelihood of the ecosystem being polluted with scams and other distractions common to other ICO capable blockchains.
  • NEO has a strong development community and currently supports C# and Python for Smart Contracts as well as integrations using C#, Python and JavaScript libraries.

imusify - Token Sale is LIVE till May 31
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:34:24 AM

What is Charity Program -- (2% of tokens) and Contributor Rewards -- (2% of tokens) ?
Thank you

Tokens  reserved for the Charity Program will be used to support charities and support groups that share imusify's mission of supporting the world's artists, art, and freedom to create. The Contributor Rewards pool of tokens will be used to reward our early adopters for various contributions ranging from exclusive content, promotional efforts, and evangelists to name a few.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

IMU is either rewarded for contribution to the platform, or used as a currency for exchanging digital assets and services. By establishing trust and transparency between artists, supporters, fans, and industry service providers; a vibrant ecosystem emerges.

So IMU token is a utility or security?

And i see it will be used for artists, supporters, fans and industry service providers on platform is that correct?

So that means that IMU token will have good liquidity and usage for paying and be payed by it?

or you have any more details about usage of IMU token?

IMU is a Utility Token. It will be used for rewarding the contributions in the music industry, for artists to crowd-fund their next album, for collaborations etc. Please read our whitepaper for all the use cases -- https://imusify.com/whitepaper.pdf

Yes, Exactly. IMU tokens will have good liquidity and usage for paying and be payed by it.

Will you have a wallet for tokens on the platform or will the payable/be payed tokens go to MEW or exchange ?

The platform itself will not have a traditional user wallet. But will contain wallet functionality which will be linkable to any NEP5 compatible wallet.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

I didn't see any comparison what are the advantages and benefits to join this project while there are some projects already working on this concept like VIBE and VOISE. If you would like to share this chart to let us know than it will encourage the people to invest in it.

Our key advantage over all blockchain based offerings is our product LEVERAGES blockchain TECH. The others are built on it.

Viberate is a traditional centralized platform which focuses on LIVE Music. imusify will contain all the features of Viberate, and also the features of SoundCloud, Spotify, and many other projects targeting parts of the music industry; The overarching goal of imusify is to create a completely decentralized pan-industry ecosystem that touches all facets of the industry, and can evolve freely as the industry, marketplace and community evolves.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Project for the field of music. Imusify creates a direct link between the creator, the fans, and the parties involved. In the future I think it could extend beyond the music field?
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

It worries me to know how it is that it is going to change the musical world, we are talking about how we will listen to it or how it will come to us to listen to it?

You really won't feel a difference in the way you will consume music via imusify. The only difference will be that artists on imusify will be paid appropriately and timely.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 03:55:41 PM by imusify

What will happen if softcap will not be reached?

and when price of NEO will be locked?

Thank you very much for kind answer

In case the softcap is not reached, the contributions will be returned via the smart contract.
The IMU token will be listed at a price of $0.05

We will not lock the price of NEO.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 03:56:55 PM by imusify

Regarding whitepaper there will be wide usage of IMU token and worldwide adoption - concept is fine i think. What do you think guys?  I am new crypto investor and i am also a producer for years. So this is interesting for me. Where do you suggest to buy NEO for ICO which excange is safe and have good liquidity?   Can i send NEO from exchange or i must put in some wallets?

Waiting for your answers.

DJ/PRODUCER
Online music platforms have been an integral part of any DJ/producer’s rise to fame. There have
previously been problems with rightful owners of music getting their content taken down by their
own record labels, which will be solved with imusify’s blockchain powered rights management system.
The rights situation for mixes is fairly complicated, where the rights to play a song in front
of a live audience, does not necessarily imply the right to share it online. N With music detection
software a DJ can instantly pay the appropriate licenses for the tracks in the mix. Moreover, with
the user curated channels and instant buying options, finding music while preparing sets has never
been easier. Currently, many DJs discover music on Soundcloud, Spotify and other channels, and
then have to find a way to buy this music in ultrahigh quality digital formats for use on large sound
systems. With imusify this could all be done on one platform.

EMERGING RAPPER
As the biggest influencer of mainstream commercial music for over 10 years, Hip Hop is inevitably
going to be one of the biggest genres on imusify. Artists like Fat Nick, Lil Pump have are now touring
the world after gaining fandom on Soundcloud. By using imusify, a talented rapper will earn ϑ
IMU from the first moment his/her content becomes popular. Later, managers, bookers, and other
content buyers can purchase the artist’s music right on the platform without any need for a record
company.

CASUAL FILMMAKER
The market for synchronization rights, or many different use licenses for music, lacks transparency
and is not well developed online. The casual filmmaker can find music on imusify and seamlessly
purchase the correct license with ϑ IMU, secured by the blockchain.

DISCOVERY GURU
Everybody knows a person like this. He/she is always in the know of what’s new and cool. Everyone
follows this person’s spotify and soundcloud accounts to see what is shared. This is an amazing
skill that requires an enormous amount of time. This music lover invests gladly though because of
the thrill of discovery and the goosebumps when hearing an amazing new track. Now, with imusify,
this skill can be monetized for the first time. By becoming a curator on imusify, these gurus can
get the recognition they deserve and monetize their efforts just by doing what they love. Along with
artists, these users are the driving force behind imusify and they can now get compensated for their
time and delivering high quality curated playlists.

Thank you for showing interest in imusify. We would love if you could join us on Discord -- https://discord.gg/rrYxjBh

You can buy NEO from these top 10 exchanges -- https://www.top10money.com/digital-currency/top-10-neo-exchanges

You cannot send NEO from exchange, you've to send the NEO from the wallet. These are the 8 best NEO wallets -- https://coinsutra.com/best-neo-wallets/

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 03:58:15 PM by imusify

Does imusify have some discount for presale and later crowdsale ?

Yes, Discounts for Presale and CrowdSale

Tokens will be available at a discounted price during the presale as well as crowdsale.

(Here is a helpful article on the difference between discounts and bonuses -- https://medium.com/@dmhco/discount-or-a-bonus-45d0ac353eb )

You can see the detailed breakdown of the discount structure here https://imusify.com/ico.pdf

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:43:13 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 03:59:32 PM by imusify

Imusify will be implement the NEON Exchange’s (NEX) API to offer an in-platform exchange functionality that allows imusify users to exchange their tokens to other forms of currency instantly. While the NEX technology is still being polished, imusify aims for full use of the NEX API to be available to users by Q3 2018. IMU tokens will also be listed on several “centralized” exchanges to allow holders to trade freely with others.

Idea is wise - liquidity is important - i like

Implementation of Neon Exchange's NEX API

Yes, imusify will implement Neon Exchange's NEX API (By Q3, 2018), to offer an in-platform exchange functionality, that will allow users to exchange their ϑIMU tokens to fiat and other currencies.

BarryBomb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Seems interesting! Why has the project chosen NEO over OTUM or Ethereum? Thanks
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 04:01:17 PM by imusify

INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE
The way we listen to music is changing fast, and the business of music is struggling to keep up. Constantly shifting business models affect performers and songwriters, producers and publishers, promoters and livev music venues. The music industry has led the digital transition throughout the greater media industry, which has presented exciting opportunities for convenient music consumption, but also created problems regarding 1. Matti Vaininen, Digital Transformation in Music Industry, Aalto University School of Business, (2016). returning fair value to the individuals and groups creating music content.

No one can live without music. Does that mean that because of imusify platform we won't need middleman anymore ? Can I register to that platform (as a talent seeker or music label) and find my singer to sign later on ?

No Middlemen

Absolutely - With imusify, we won't really need the middlemen.
Exchange of value will be done directly amongst music lovers, fans, artists and music entrepreneurs.
Here's our demo -- https://imusify.io/

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

Этa кoмпaния пpeкpacнo пoнимaeт cвoи плюcы и нeдocтaтки. Ho личнo я нeмнoгo пoдoждy и пoнaблюдaю зaтeм кaк oнa бyдeт paзвивaтьcя дaльшe.

Блaгoдapим вac зa пoддepжкy пpoeктa imusify.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: