Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51967 times)
ExchangeMasterCrypto

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

imusify run on public or private blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imusify (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

So this is the point of Imusify project?

Today, music creators operate within a complex web of intermediaries when distributing digital content and attempting to recoup payments for their work. Blockchain technology allows artists and creators to retain direct control over their work throughout the distribution process, and facilitates a peer-to-peer exchange of value between creators, consumers and other industry contributors. This paper presents imusify, a decentralized music platform and smart economy, and provides a narrative into how imusify will deliver value to all user types while continually optimizing the music value chain. The first section of this paper discusses the current landscape of the blockchain industry and the benefits and risks that have come to light as a result of blockchain’s recent economic boom. The second section examines the core components of the imusify project- its business model, architecture, and community. It also explains imusify’s favorable position to lead a widespread societal adoption of decentralized systems using the universal language of music.

You are right.
This, is the point of imusify project.

imusify - Token Sale is LIVE till May 31
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

IMU tokens are going to be non mineable right? What happens if you do not reach hardcap what happens to the rest of the tokens?

Yes, IMU tokens are non mineable.

Unsold tokens will be reverted back to the ecosystem allocation. Once unsold tokens have fully vested they will be distributed to the imusify platform users as incentives, rewards, and giveaways. No IMU Tokens will be burned ever

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

Is imusify platform going to have a direct fiat gateway or is it going ti be run on exchanges?

Both will be available.

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Forget Spotify   =    Imusify is future!
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

I just tested DEMO and it's perfection

i am very interested in investing in private sale. How do i proceed right?

Awesome!!
Proceed with joining our community on telegram, and then messaging our CEO David Walters.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

imusify run on public or private blockchain?

Both. Details will emerge when we are closer to launch.

tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

I expect you success!
Classy vision, reasoned activity, absorbing job!
WhenMCLAREN

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

Music industry is getting bigger everyday I think. More and more music is stupid (sorry if I offended someone) but really almost everything is the same and no new melodies fewer real instruments and on and on. I hope imusify will get this started again musicians with guitars, singers, vioninists, pianists and that they will have the same chance as music producing home computer  type of guys ( again no offense ).
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

imusify - Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform

• ϑ IMU tokens are used as the engine to support imusify's multi-layered, decentralized music economy. This will create an immense potential value for the token's use throughout imusify's infiltration into the industry. Through our smart reward and compensation system, ϑ IMU is either rewarded for contributing to the platform, or used as a currency for exchanging digital assets and services. By establishing trust and transparency between artists, supporters, fans, and industry service providers; a vibrant music ecosystem emerges.
  • Why did we chose NEO? -- Since we are a dApp originally built on NEO, we chose this blockchain for very specific reasons that include the open-source international community of developers that make up the City of Zion. CoZ is not a corporation, or a consulting firm, but rather a community that shares knowledge and contributes to emerging projects. We at imusify, modeled our value proposition after this concept as we share both CoZ's and NEO's long-term vision. Read More -- https://medium.com/@imusify/af388187552
  • PreSale begins 1 August 2018, get whitelisted -- https://imusify1.typeform.com/to/B57PrB
  • Total Token Supply -- 1,000,000,000 IMU
  • Softcap -- $ 1,000,000
  • Hardcap --  $ 25,000,000
  • 1 NEO minimum, 9,000 NEO maximum for Pre-sale and main-sale
  • No IMU Tokens will be burned ever
  • Listing Price -- $ 0.05
  • Bonus Structure -- https://imusify.com/ico.pdf
  • imusify Progress Update -- https://medium.com/imusify/imusify-progress-update-905aa67e06f8
  • imusify Demo -- https://imusify.io/
  • Actual circulation for first few years will be 500 million
  • We expect 1 billion IMU tokens to be in circulation in 5 years

imusify is an award-winning music platform that is reinventing the global music industry in order to liberate music makers, music fans, and music entrepreneurs. Let imusify help you find your creative voice, build a loyal following, discover great music, and reward your contribution. In today's music industry, money speaks louder than ever. The rapid digitalization of music has led to a wide range of avenues for monetizing content. The problem, however, is that the music industry was built as a centralized system for physical distribution. This was more practical in the 1970s when there was no internet and record labels were distributing actual records. This centralized system was not designed for today's digital world and its outdated structure creates multiple inefficiencies in the music value chain. Fortunately, we now have the technology to begin to decentralize the music industry, providing increased value to artists, consumers, and other industry players. The Conception of imusify -- https://medium.com/imusify/conception-of-imusify-c2a32771d682

imusify is one of the pioneers of music's decentralization movement. Other blockchain music projects also show leadership in tackling certain inefficiencies such as event booking and copyright management. However, what sets imusify apart is that it aims to serve different shareholders and players across the entire music value chain, including crowdsourcing, collaboration, production, distribution, promotion, curation, live events and more. While existing blockchain music projects address several current pitfalls of the music industry, imusify is designing for the future. We are building a scalable and adaptable technology framework for artists, music lovers, entrepreneurs and developers to use our platform to connect with the imusify community, create collaborative content and build new use cases.

THE PROBLEM
  • Inefficiencies of Centralization -- The rapid transition to digital media has led to a diminishing rate of return for artists. The exploitation artists currently experience is a result of the extreme inefficiencies that lie within the current centralized music system. Lack of transparency within the system has led to lost revenues, misattribution of ownership, and ineffective licensing processes. Not only are artists struggling to earn a fair and sustainable income, but large organizations continue to grow and withhold unfair portions of revenue.
  • Connection Failure -- Music is more available to global users than ever before but the disconnect between music creators, collaborators and shareholders is growing, making it more challenging to fairly exchange ideas and resources than ever before.

THE SOLUTION
  • imusify uses a combination of innovative protocols and frameworks to facilitate a direct peer-to-peer connection between artists, fans, and other stakeholders. The platform integrates the best practices of traditional crowdfunding, streaming, media sharing, economic and social networks. This way, imusify eliminates the need for existing intermediaries, resolving inefficiencies, providing transparency, and ensuring everybody are fairly rewarded for their contribution. Use cases include artist crowdfunding, transparent artist royalty payments, incentivized content curation, open-source development and network collaboration.

ROADMAP
  • 2017 July -- Concept development
  • 2017 August -- Advisory
  • 2017 Nov -- MVP 1
  • 2018 Jan -- Team established
  • 2018 Feb -- MVP 2
  • 2018 Aug -- IMU PreSale
  • 2018 Sep -- IMU Main Sale
  • 2018 Oct -- imusify Alpha
  • 2018 Nov -- imusify Beta
  • 2018 Dec -- imusify v1
  • 2019 Jan -- imusify Academy
  • 2019 Mar -- imusify 2.0

IMU TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
  • Private Sale -- 20%
  • PreSale -- 10%
  • MainSale -- 35%
  • Ecosystem -- 8%
  • Company -- 8%
  • Team & Advisors -- 8%
  • Strategic Partnerships -- 8%
  • Charity Program -- 2%
  • Contributor Rewards -- 2%

Inviting Feedback from the BitcoinTalk community. Be the first one to get IMU tokens, here's our whitelist form -- https://imusify1.typeform.com/to/B57PrB

My first ICO wow. Will learn much more once I read the whitepaper but a friend told me about it and I was impressed. I am an amateur musician that want to do classical music (violin, chello, piano) of my own. Do you think this will be a great way to maybe get more known and maybe get some funding money for later career ?

Good to hear that. Yes, you can make appreciable amount of money via imusify, and at the same time - get renowned. You will be able to crowd-fund your music projects via imusify.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

Interesting project - i found it on Youtube

2018 July -- IMU PreSale
2018 Aug -- IMU Main Sale
2018 Sep -- Imusify Alpha
2018 Oct -- Imusify Beta
2018 Dec -- Imusify v1
2019 Jan -- Imusify Academy
2019 Mar -- Imusify 2.0

Could you tell me about  Imusify academy what will be?   

Thank you very much

imusify academy - An online music master classes. More details in due time.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

Interesting project - i found it on Youtube

2018 July -- IMU PreSale
2018 Aug -- IMU Main Sale
2018 Sep -- Imusify Alpha
2018 Oct -- Imusify Beta
2018 Dec -- Imusify v1
2019 Jan -- Imusify Academy
2019 Mar -- Imusify 2.0

Could you tell me about  Imusify academy what will be?   

Thank you very much

Academy?   i didn't find it anything about that

imusify academy - An online music master classes. More details in due time.

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

I support this plan and rely  it should be useful.
Interesting vision, impeccable activity!  Good luck!

Thank you for your kind words!!

CryptoCADCAM

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Within the music industry, subscription streaming
services have quickly become the preferred
consumption method of music. With annual streaming
revenues increasing by 60.4% in 2016, music streaming
now accounts for more than half of gloabl recorded
music revenue1
. Unfortunately, through music’s rapid
digitalization and growth of streaming services, certain
corporations have manipulated certain legislations and
leveraged the centralized nature of the industry to avoid
paying artists fairly for their work. For example, analysis
of global data from MiDIA Research showed that it takes
1,000 YouTube streams (an average of 58 streaming
hours) to return $1 to the artist2
. With the average music
video costing between $10,000-50,000, videos need to
earn several millions of views to even begin to a profit.
$1.7B in subscription and only $493M digital radio.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

5 Mind-blowing Songs by the imusify Community

i like second song   what about you guys?

https://steemit.com/music/@imusify/sunday-collections-5-mind-blowing-songs-by-the-imusify-community
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

well this is a very interesting project. dedicated not only to artists, but also to music lovers, developers, and music communities. supported by a fairly solid team of course such a project will be successful and attract investors because music is part of human life. hopefully this project can run as expected.

You're correct. Music is a part of life. Musicians make music, whereas music streaming services and record labels make most of the money. Highly unfair. Thank you for your kind words. We will do our best in order to create a smart music economy, together we can.

Music is my life!  Beside investing into EOS BTC  Imusify will be my first ICO

Hope it will be all well

what is the first step?  Whitelist KYC and then wait for presale?

Wow, that's great. Yes, Whitelist KYC is the first step! In case you are looking forward to get IMU tokens at 50% discount, you could participate in the private sale -- just join our telegram community and message our CEO David Walters.

I correctly understood that every investor who would like to purchase the tokens of this project should pass the verification procedure?

Crazycrypto1

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

Any conferences you will be in the next month?

We have been invited to international conferences and are deciding amongst our team which are best to attend. Please watch our channels for more updates.

Great to hear that but will those conferences be more crypto related or music related ? Ow and will there be some online streaming or something I really wanna watch your presentation.

Conferences related to tech, music, blockchain.
Yes, there will be online streaming.
Have a look at our COO Nate talking about imusify at NEO Devcon -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qePPo0AbP1s&t=14s

Great some new info I didn't new before. So when something like a conference will happen I just check twitter/fb ?
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

So everybody that will register on the platform must pass KYC ? No matter what or just people that want to do anything with IMU token ?
CryptoFairyDust

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

imusify is an award-winning music platform that is reinventing the global music industry in order to liberate music makers, music fans, and music entrepreneurs. Let imusify help you find your creative voice, build a loyal following, discover great music, and reward your contribution.
Find on CoinSchedule https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/imu
It says ICO is ongoing. Isn't now presale and later ICO time ?

Updates required on CoinSchedule for our ICO.
Private Sale is going on at the moment.
Presale begins 1 August -- imusify.com

Oh okay okay just to be sure Smiley
BlockchainMAFIAboss

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

imusify - Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform

• ϑ IMU tokens are used as the engine to support imusify's multi-layered, decentralized music economy. This will create an immense potential value for the token's use throughout imusify's infiltration into the industry. Through our smart reward and compensation system, ϑ IMU is either rewarded for contributing to the platform, or used as a currency for exchanging digital assets and services. By establishing trust and transparency between artists, supporters, fans, and industry service providers; a vibrant music ecosystem emerges.
  • Why did we chose NEO? -- Since we are a dApp originally built on NEO, we chose this blockchain for very specific reasons that include the open-source international community of developers that make up the City of Zion. CoZ is not a corporation, or a consulting firm, but rather a community that shares knowledge and contributes to emerging projects. We at imusify, modeled our value proposition after this concept as we share both CoZ's and NEO's long-term vision. Read More -- https://medium.com/@imusify/af388187552
  • PreSale begins 1 August 2018, get whitelisted -- https://imusify1.typeform.com/to/B57PrB
  • Total Token Supply -- 1,000,000,000 IMU
  • Softcap -- $ 1,000,000
  • Hardcap --  $ 25,000,000
  • 1 NEO minimum, 9,000 NEO maximum for Pre-sale and main-sale
  • No IMU Tokens will be burned ever
  • Listing Price -- $ 0.05
  • Bonus Structure -- https://imusify.com/ico.pdf
  • imusify Progress Update -- https://medium.com/imusify/imusify-progress-update-905aa67e06f8
  • imusify Demo -- https://imusify.io/
  • Actual circulation for first few years will be 500 million
  • We expect 1 billion IMU tokens to be in circulation in 5 years

imusify is an award-winning music platform that is reinventing the global music industry in order to liberate music makers, music fans, and music entrepreneurs. Let imusify help you find your creative voice, build a loyal following, discover great music, and reward your contribution. In today's music industry, money speaks louder than ever. The rapid digitalization of music has led to a wide range of avenues for monetizing content. The problem, however, is that the music industry was built as a centralized system for physical distribution. This was more practical in the 1970s when there was no internet and record labels were distributing actual records. This centralized system was not designed for today's digital world and its outdated structure creates multiple inefficiencies in the music value chain. Fortunately, we now have the technology to begin to decentralize the music industry, providing increased value to artists, consumers, and other industry players. The Conception of imusify -- https://medium.com/imusify/conception-of-imusify-c2a32771d682

imusify is one of the pioneers of music's decentralization movement. Other blockchain music projects also show leadership in tackling certain inefficiencies such as event booking and copyright management. However, what sets imusify apart is that it aims to serve different shareholders and players across the entire music value chain, including crowdsourcing, collaboration, production, distribution, promotion, curation, live events and more. While existing blockchain music projects address several current pitfalls of the music industry, imusify is designing for the future. We are building a scalable and adaptable technology framework for artists, music lovers, entrepreneurs and developers to use our platform to connect with the imusify community, create collaborative content and build new use cases.

THE PROBLEM
  • Inefficiencies of Centralization -- The rapid transition to digital media has led to a diminishing rate of return for artists. The exploitation artists currently experience is a result of the extreme inefficiencies that lie within the current centralized music system. Lack of transparency within the system has led to lost revenues, misattribution of ownership, and ineffective licensing processes. Not only are artists struggling to earn a fair and sustainable income, but large organizations continue to grow and withhold unfair portions of revenue.
  • Connection Failure -- Music is more available to global users than ever before but the disconnect between music creators, collaborators and shareholders is growing, making it more challenging to fairly exchange ideas and resources than ever before.

THE SOLUTION
  • imusify uses a combination of innovative protocols and frameworks to facilitate a direct peer-to-peer connection between artists, fans, and other stakeholders. The platform integrates the best practices of traditional crowdfunding, streaming, media sharing, economic and social networks. This way, imusify eliminates the need for existing intermediaries, resolving inefficiencies, providing transparency, and ensuring everybody are fairly rewarded for their contribution. Use cases include artist crowdfunding, transparent artist royalty payments, incentivized content curation, open-source development and network collaboration.

ROADMAP
  • 2017 July -- Concept development
  • 2017 August -- Advisory
  • 2017 Nov -- MVP 1
  • 2018 Jan -- Team established
  • 2018 Feb -- MVP 2
  • 2018 Aug -- IMU PreSale
  • 2018 Sep -- IMU Main Sale
  • 2018 Oct -- imusify Alpha
  • 2018 Nov -- imusify Beta
  • 2018 Dec -- imusify v1
  • 2019 Jan -- imusify Academy
  • 2019 Mar -- imusify 2.0

IMU TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
  • Private Sale -- 20%
  • PreSale -- 10%
  • MainSale -- 35%
  • Ecosystem -- 8%
  • Company -- 8%
  • Team & Advisors -- 8%
  • Strategic Partnerships -- 8%
  • Charity Program -- 2%
  • Contributor Rewards -- 2%

Inviting Feedback from the BitcoinTalk community. Be the first one to get IMU tokens, here's our whitelist form -- https://imusify1.typeform.com/to/B57PrB

My first ICO wow. Will learn much more once I read the whitepaper but a friend told me about it and I was impressed. I am an amateur musician that want to do classical music (violin, chello, piano) of my own. Do you think this will be a great way to maybe get more known and maybe get some funding money for later career ?

Good to hear that. Yes, you can make appreciable amount of money via imusify, and at the same time - get renowned. You will be able to crowd-fund your music projects via imusify.

That is what I want to hear !! And all via blockchain, low fees all direct funding. Will my songs be stored centalized (on server) or decentralized ? If decentralized that is a lot of space during a certain point of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: