Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51967 times)
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

imusify is a music platform and ecosystem designed to provide an open-source innovation space for developing new means of music distribution, consumption, and engagement.
The idea is really awesome. I am very honored to accompany the project.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

with the presence of imusify as a music platform that can build the economy in the music industry that makes this platform in great demand by many crowded people.
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

This will be a platform all together. Maybe the best new music thing /environment for young and talanted musicians.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

This will be a platform all together. Maybe the best new music thing /environment for young and talanted musicians.

for young and talented musicians this platform is very interesting because they can creativity to build the music industry so as to create quality music
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

can't wait for presale Smiley already whitelisted

rock on!

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Check explainer video and you will see why Imusify will be #1
WhenMCLAREN

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

Hi Nate, thanks for your time answering some questions regarding imusify. I’m sure the wider NEO community is very interested in finding out more information about this project! I have gathered some questions from the community, and your time is very much appreciated.
Thanks Tom, it’s great to have this chance to answer some questions from the community! I come from a musical and business background- performing, writing, producing, and everything in between. A few years ago, I shifted my area of focus towards the business side of music when I realized that I could create a better world for other musicians, rather than struggle to be one myself. I happened upon this realization at exactly the same time blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies were beginning to hit the mainstream in early 2017, and thus my commitment to decentralizing the music world began.

Our team comes from very diverse backgrounds- technical, legal, consulting, finance, and marketing to name a few. But we share one thing in common: a passion for music, and not just listening to it, but changing the way its experienced around the world, and supporting those who create it for us. We are dedicated to creating a 21st Century platform that will allow for the ultimate patronage of the arts. In each new country that we introduce imusify, we’re continuously surprised by how many people share this desire with us on some level.

When did you first discover cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
I discovered cryptocurrency first, then blockchain. I was sitting in a college class a few years back and saw someone sitting in front of me on what I thought was a digital stock exchange. Thinking it was pretty cool, I asked him about it. He informed me that he wasn’t trading stocks, but crypto. “Crypto?” I asked, stupidly. “Cryptocurrency,” he clarified. I went home after class and began researching and reading everything I could find, but what piqued my interest was blockchain, rather than just cryptocurrencies or trading.

From day one I was fascinated by the implications of blockchain more so than the hype of cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, the excitement and stigma that have arisen from trading cryptocurrency has in some way undermined the potential for the underlying technology to evolve towards widespread adoption. But I believe that this is changing for us right now.

Now I understand imusify is an up and coming ICO on the NEO Blockchain. Before we get into the details around the project, are you able to explain what features drew you to the NEO blockchain, out of all the others you could have chosen from?
I always tell people that the community is the most impressive component of NEO, especially City of Zion, NEO’s open-source developer community. When developing a product in a new tech space, it’s incredibly important for there to be strong technical support, and collaboration across projects. I don’t know of any other protocols that have nearly as sophisticated, motivated, or as helpful of developer communities as NEO has with CoZ.

Your project, imusify, is poised to disrupt a massively cut-throat, multi-billion dollar industry. Are you able to give us a breakdown on the imusify project, and also explain the project’s main goals?

more on medium : https://medium.com/imusify/the-imusi-why-series-community-q-a-with-imusify-coo-nate-strang-and-tom-chilli-of-chillit-68576c5a0a9
CryptoUnicornICO

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

This information is displayed in our whitepaper, but I’m happy to break it down here too.

20% of funds raised go towards product development,
20% go towards sales and marketing,
20% towards supplier development,
20% for legal costs,
15% for business operations,
and 5% of funds raised will be reserved for imusify’s charity program, which will involve supporting other global organizations that seek to educate and empower musicians and artists.
So I am aware this project is currently in a private sale period, are investors still able to whitelist for the pre-sale/public ICO? Are there any restrictions in regards to what countries are not allowed to contribute? Perhaps you could share a link for anyone interested in whitelisting for this initial coin offering?
Yes, private sale participants are also able to whitelist for later stages of the sale, if they so choose!

The countries prohibited from participating in imusify’s ICO are: United States, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, and China.

You can join the whitelist and participate in the ICO at https://tokensale.imusify.com/.

Are you able to list the start date and end date for the ICO?

The Public Sale of the ICO begins August 1, 2018.

It ends on September 30, 2018, if the maximum cap has not been met beforehand.

For anyone wanting to find out more information on this project, have you got a website or any other groups you recommend them visiting?

Of course!

You can visit our website at https://imusify.com/

And you can join our telegram at https://t.me/imusifycommunity
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

This information is displayed in our whitepaper, but I’m happy to break it down here too.

20% for legal costs,
and 5% of funds raised will be reserved for imusify’s charity program, which will involve supporting other global organizations that seek to educate and empower musicians and artists.
So I am aware this project is currently in a private sale period, are investors still able to whitelist for the pre-sale/public ICO? Are there any restrictions in regards to what countries are not allowed to contribute? Perhaps you could share a link for anyone interested in whitelisting for this initial coin offering?
Yes, private sale participants are also able to whitelist for later stages of the sale, if they so choose!

The countries prohibited from participating in imusify’s ICO are: United States, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, and China.

You can join the whitelist and participate in the ICO at https://tokensale.imusify.com/.

For anyone wanting to find out more information on this project, have you got a website or any other groups you recommend them visiting?

Of course!

thanks for your helping writing all of important info in this thread, because not all of us will read all of content of whitepaper including me. Grin

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

20% for legal costs,

Of course!

a very valuable explanation and happy to know it hopefully this platform can achieve success
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

Is IMU listed on the exchange for now?

IMU tokens will be listed on Switcheo.Exchange and O3.Network after the token sale.
to contribute at ico, we can visit their website.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

get cheap neo for more precious imu
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

This will create enormous potential value for using tokens during imusify infiltration into the industry. Through our smart support and compensation system, IMU tokens are valued for contributions to the platform or used as a currency to exchange digital assets and services. By building trust and transparency between artists, supporters, fans and industry ecosystem service providers that emerge.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

This will create enormous potential value for using tokens during imusify infiltration into the industry. Through our smart support and compensation system, IMU tokens are valued for contributions to the platform or used as a currency to exchange digital assets and services. By building trust and transparency between artists, supporters, fans and industry ecosystem service providers that emerge.
you are right by building trust and transparency between artists, supporters and ecosystem service providers of the music industry, I am sure this platform will succeed
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

if successful, and I hope to be successful, then imusify can be a role model for how a music industry from creators, artists and music lovers can connect and benefit each other in a blockchain concept.
this is actually more to control and trust each other. but this is important because not all music industry players can apply this concept.
amal89

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

Imusify presents several features and functions that help users realize their intentions from direct consumer-to-creator transactions, crowdfunding artist campaigns and content licensing protocols.
DerukEaa

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

Then what about monetized systems?
Is it based on listeners?
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

Is IMU listed on the exchange for now?

IMU tokens will be listed on Switcheo.Exchange and O3.Network after the token sale.
to contribute at ico, we can visit their website.

thanks for this info, success is always for the team

CryptoWork007

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

20% for legal costs,

Of course!

a very valuable explanation and happy to know it hopefully this platform can achieve success

this platform will succeed. I hope no whales will contribute only normal community people the more the better Smiley
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

how about the artist or musicians who will join into this platform? are you ready for that?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: