Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51969 times)
amal89

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

How to Participate in the IMU Token Sale
https://medium.com/imusify/how-to-participate-in-the-imu-token-sale-cf03b626cb56
DerukEaa

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

how are the tokens sales at this time?
whether progress is getting better after the market recovers from bearish.
I hope the market and sales will return a lot of activity so that the sales of the specified tokens can be achieved
Of course we hope like that
instead crypto battles are now competing for the second position as crypto coin with the highest marketcap. Ripple was number two and overtook ethereum. but now it is taken over again by ether.
we hope neo can do a lot so that other coins that use the neo platform can be shine too.

Neo is able to compete with erc20 which has been widely used to make tokens. And this hopefully can control the price of neo-based tokens to have a good ecosystem
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

when did the token sale end?
How many bonuses are currently offered?
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

I propose you to join the telegram group and the official Discord channel, there will be announced
Yes every single update of the project will be shared on their official social media
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

I hope the market and sales will return a lot of activity so that the sales of the specified tokens can be achieved
instead crypto battles are now competing for the second position as crypto coin with the highest marketcap. Ripple was number two and overtook ethereum. but now it is taken over again by ether.
we hope neo can do a lot so that other coins that use the neo platform can be shine too.

Neo is able to compete with erc20 which has been widely used to make tokens. And this hopefully can control the price of neo-based tokens to have a good ecosystem
Hopefully this token can occupy digital exchange market exchanges so that we can all feel the presence of this project and hopefully the music industry will be more advanced
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

as long as i know some project, imusify has the most account on any social media or web for searching all about info about them.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
DerukEaa

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

Hopefully this token can occupy digital exchange market exchanges so that we can all feel the presence of this project and hopefully the music industry will be more advanced

As long as i knew, music platform always get good respons from public and i hope imusify can attract people to use this platform
DevBlaught

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

This is perfect for me  Cool

The Artist
As a generator of new art, be it musical, visual or lyrical, the Artist needs to have a way to profit from the sale of their art. This may sound crass to some of the more idealistic Artists and artisans out there, but it’s better to make your living doing what you love, that doing something you hate to put beer in the fridge and strings on your guitar. Following our vision, an artist publishing their work on our platform should be compensated for any use of their work equitably, immediately and without having to jump through any institutional hoops. If someone streams their song, the revenue (paid by the listener) should immediately show up in the artist’s wallet. This is just one of many ways our vision applies to the Artist, but hopefully you can extrapolate the others easily enough, or wait for the coming articles.

https://medium.com/imusify/the-imusify-platform-introduction-9277a1085c1e
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

As long as i knew, music platform always get good respons from public and i hope imusify can attract people to use this platform
I agree that this music platform will get support from the public because music is able to bring a peaceful atmosphere to its listeners so that this project can be enjoyed by listeners around the world
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

I agree that this music platform will get support from the public because music is able to bring a peaceful atmosphere to its listeners so that this project can be enjoyed by listeners around the world

like we know, music will never die, always birth new genre and new style from music world, so for imusify to, will always updating their platform together with music itself.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

very complete information to get the latest information about this project by following some of the project's social media accounts so that we can update the information we have
amal89

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

The Artist
As a generator of new art, be it musical, visual or lyrical, the Artist needs to have a way to profit from the sale of their art. This may sound crass to some of the more idealistic Artists and artisans out there, but it’s better to make your living doing what you love, that doing something you hate to put beer in the fridge and strings on your guitar. Following our vision, an artist publishing their work on our platform should be compensated for any use of their work equitably, immediately and without having to jump through any institutional hoops. If someone streams their song, the revenue (paid by the listener) should immediately show up in the artist’s wallet. This is just one of many ways our vision applies to the Artist, but hopefully you can extrapolate the others easily enough, or wait for the coming articles.

Good news, thank you for sharing the information.
pintudepan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

The Artist

Good news, thank you for sharing the information.
this is very interesting on this platform an artist who publishes their work on our platform must be compensated
amal89

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

I propose you to join the telegram group and the official Discord channel, there will be announced

you can see it on their social media or imusify website
imusify.io
DerukEaa

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

Today, #music creators operate within a complex web of intermediaries when
distributing digital content and attempting to recoup payments for their work.
Our platform introduces a scalable and secure solution, allowing artists and creators to retain direct control over their work throughout the distribution process.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Now I understand imusify is an up and coming ICO on the NEO Blockchain.  are you able to explain what features drew you to the NEO blockchain, out of all the others you could have chosen from?
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

What do you expect with neo in the future?
pintudepan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

Our platform introduces a scalable and secure solution, allowing artists and creators to retain direct control over their work throughout the distribution process.
a platform that is able to reward artists and musicians who are able to provide their best results so that the imusify platform is able to bridge between the artists and music lovers.
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

a platform that is able to reward artists and musicians who are able to provide their best results so that the imusify platform is able to bridge between the artists and music lovers.

yes, i saw some music platform only effort popullar artist
But imusify i think is differential
DevBlaught

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Best video for Imusify for all!   Take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuiZP9i3GWg&t=3s
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: