Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51971 times)
imusify (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

on platform, Will the reward be distributed to any type of profile, being a user, a music producer or an entrepreneur? In this reward distribution, will each profile have a minimum amount to receive?

The users that contribute towards curation and creation of content will be rewarded in IMU tokens.
1 IMU could be the minimum, but more details on this later.

imusify - Token Sale is LIVE till May 31
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

when did the token sale end?
How many bonuses are currently offered?

Private Sale is currently in process.
To check out the bonuses, please signup on
https://tokensale.imusify.com

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Now I understand imusify is an up and coming ICO on the NEO Blockchain.  are you able to explain what features drew you to the NEO blockchain, out of all the others you could have chosen from?

Why NEO beats other ICO platforms:

NEO is focused on Smart Economy, not just Smart Contracts, with several key differentiators including;

1. Planned integration with regulators and other institutions for transparency and regional/global acceptance.
2. Proof of Stake, rather than Proof of Work, quantum proof consensus algorithm for both security and significantly higher transactional throughput.
3. Broad international acceptance with, to date, no evidence of fraud.
4. Core Accountability and Transparency features with several chain-based digital ID solutions already in progress.
5. NEO smart contracts are very expensive to deploy, which means that there is much less likelihood of the ecosystem being polluted with scams and other distractions common to other ICO capable blockchains.
6. NEO has a strong development community and currently supports C# and Python for Smart Contracts as well as integrations using C#, Python and JavaScript libraries.

Read More -- https://medium.com/imusify/why-did-imusify-choose-neo-af388187552

imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Where can i get new update for this project?

@jhon73

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

The music platform from imusify has a purpose to solve the problems that often occur in the music industry so imusify will be able to feel the presence of this platform in the music industry.
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

By partnering with Neo, it will make imusify a popular platform because NEO is able to handle 1000 transactions per second and will also bring new experience to users of this platform for the speed of transaction with imusify.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:00:15 AM

By partnering with Neo, it will make imusify a popular platform because NEO is able to handle 1000 transactions per second and will also bring new experience to users of this platform for the speed of transaction with imusify.

sure thing, this year NEO has make a great move by partnering with many good ico project, and Imusify was one of them, with this partnership, for imusify and NEO will got big possitive effect.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:31:52 AM

sure thing, this year NEO has make a great move by partnering with many good ico project, and Imusify was one of them, with this partnership, for imusify and NEO will got big possitive effect.

we can see, this year many ico sale prefer use NEO platform rather than etherium platform, maybe because they see potential with NEO and more beneficial using it rather than using eth.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
DevBlaught

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

Short Video Record and you can get 1,000 IMU!
(https://medium.com/imusify/record-a-short-video-and-earn-imu-532688fbfef9)
Is this offer still valid for now?

This Offer has ended!

It is unfortunate !!!
Will there be a second session and so on, for this offer?
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

By partnering with NEO, I'm also sure that imusify will get a lot of positive responses from everyone, and this will bring imusify to be the top in the musif and entertainment platforms
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

By partnering with NEO, I'm also sure that imusify will get a lot of positive responses from everyone, and this will bring imusify to be the top in the musif and entertainment platforms
this can mean that imusify besides providing imusify music and entertainment services also provides speed in transacting with partners imusify with NEO
WillieDoz

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

this can mean that imusify besides providing imusify music and entertainment services also provides speed in transacting with partners imusify with NEO

yes, NEI can make 1000 transaction per second. This is good speed
Overall i like the inovationt that imusify combign music platform and cryptocurrency
Geek8Cryptoz

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/kQIm8ZI.jpg

I see you attend Community Neo Black Sea si Georgia
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Short Video Record and you can get 1,000 IMU!
(https://medium.com/imusify/record-a-short-video-and-earn-imu-532688fbfef9)
Is this offer still valid for now?
cool
Is this like a short streaming video?
it seems interesting if there is this service on imusify.
Or maybe this is only a short promotion.
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

Overall i like the inovationt that imusify combign music platform and cryptocurrency
you're right to partner with NEO. I'm sure imusify has a technology that is good enough so that it can handle 1000 transactions per second and this is great for imusify and the cryptocurency that you mentioned.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

The music platform from imusify has a purpose to solve the problems that often occur in the music industry so imusify will be able to feel the presence of this platform in the music industry.
you're right and I'm sure that so imusify a very good music platform and it's proven that this music platform in Japan is pretty much in the interest of the people there
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

you're right to partner with NEO. I'm sure imusify has a technology that is good enough so that it can handle 1000 transactions per second and this is great for imusify and the cryptocurency that you mentioned.

do you know NEO was held an event on Georgia, start from today 28 until 30 September with theme NEO Hackathon & Assembly presented by NEO black sea.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

https://i.imgur.com/kQIm8ZI.jpg

I see you attend Community Neo Black Sea si Georgia

I also saw it, they attended the Neo Black Sea community

DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

do you know NEO was held an event on Georgia, start from today 28 until 30 September with theme NEO Hackathon & Assembly presented by NEO black sea.

That is good news
We hope it can make the price of neo rise.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

one of the good news, hopefully this event in Georgia can make NEO prices better
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: