Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51967 times)
imusify (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:46:10 PM

I have been checking the project but seems really slow the develop from dev team, what do you think guys? website look ok
in my opinion Imusify has been good until now, but I did not find a trade in the market,
I want to ask, if IMU has its own blockchain?

The IMU token is on the NEO Blockchain

imusify - Token Sale is LIVE till May 31

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:47:03 PM

We are hiring talented and experienced people.

Join us on slack, and introduce yourself in the #general channel  - https://join.slack.com/t/imusify/shared_invite/enQtNjk1ODcyMDMxODYzLWQxNDBhNTM2OTg5YjM2ZjRmZDcwMTE0NTVkM2MyMWNhZmM4NmRiNjZkYTE5YWQ5NmI5OWIyMTdhZmY1M2IwMDc

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:06:42 PM

We are hiring talented and experienced people.

Join us on slack, and introduce yourself in the #general channel  - https://join.slack.com/t/imusify/shared_invite/enQtNjk1ODcyMDMxODYzLWQxNDBhNTM2OTg5YjM2ZjRmZDcwMTE0NTVkM2MyMWNhZmM4NmRiNjZkYTE5YWQ5NmI5OWIyMTdhZmY1M2IwMDc

well i did not get my bounty don't think i will apply for any job withr you, but anyway website and project look good !

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:47:59 PM

the coin is not listed on exchange , i see the project as well and then we know the prospect in future as well because support from the community and then development on the project imusify . so just to be patience for news update .
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:25:21 AM

Demands from exchanges now are too high, most especially for high volume exchanges. Exchange reaction to bounty is not good. exchanges are taking a good portion of most projects and this not good for a project that could only raise a little above softcap.
until now Imusify was not yet in the coinmarketcap, I was a little difficult to find out information about this project

We will be on Coinmarketcap once we list on an exchange(s)

I hope still, the coin is not trading in the exchange. As you mentioned whether the IEO has been ended or still there is some time for it, the community is waiting for it from many days but still, there is no specific update about it.
IEO is going on at which exchange? only ICO has been ended but IEO is not in my knowledge please tell me
imusify is great project just they need more funds to run the project smoothly so they have to start IEO on some exchange recently on telegram i heard the team is negotiating with some crypto exchanges. i want more info about this
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 12:19:46 AM

if imusify will come to the big exchange we are very happy but we need to growth the community for supporting the Imusify if the community growth that will impact of the value in future.
imusify (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 12:20:54 PM

Demands from exchanges now are too high, most especially for high volume exchanges. Exchange reaction to bounty is not good. exchanges are taking a good portion of most projects and this not good for a project that could only raise a little above softcap.
until now Imusify was not yet in the coinmarketcap, I was a little difficult to find out information about this project

I hope still, the coin is not trading in the exchange. As you mentioned whether the IEO has been ended or still there is some time for it, the community is waiting for it from many days but still, there is no specific update about it.
IEO is going on at which exchange? only ICO has been ended but IEO is not in my knowledge please tell me
imusify is great project just they need more funds to run the project smoothly so they have to start IEO on some exchange recently on telegram i heard the team is negotiating with some crypto exchanges. i want more info about this

No IEO now, we are going to be listed on an exchange now!

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:30:03 PM

Very good news, previously you mentioned you are conducting IEO. After many days of waiting there is no IEO, but in which exchange you are planning to list on the exchange. Imusify is a NEO blockchain coin, so you prefer to list IMU coin in NEO decentralized exchange?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:19:18 PM

Even though there is no IEO now, but with the news that it will be listed on the exchange this is certainly good news,
and if you may know which market you will register because many people will ask questions about this

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:12:42 PM

This Ann is looking great but any different thing is there anyone know about more in this ico and what about there members in the ico is this good or not
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:36:23 PM

I'm waiting for the coin to be exchanged and waiting for the rewards to be paid . It has been a long time and still the token is not represented on the exchanges .
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:04:53 PM

I'm waiting for the coin to be exchanged and waiting for the rewards to be paid . It has been a long time and still the token is not represented on the exchanges .

I do not think this project had a successful ICO so they want to use other means to get the money they intended for which is highly impossible unless they get listed for an IEO in a reputable exchange. It is a pity to see this project going to die just because there is no funds in devs' wallet to continue with the work.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:53:07 PM

I do not think this project had a successful ICO so they want to use other means to get the money they intended for which is highly impossible unless they get listed for an IEO in a reputable exchange. It is a pity to see this project going to die just because there is no funds in devs' wallet to continue with the work.
They have raised 1.6 million dollar and as far as I know there will be no IEO. It seems that they themselves know that it's impossible to raise more money. Based on what I read in their Telegram group they are trying to be listed in exchanges.
I generally agree with you about what is going on with project. Nothing about development of the project has been announced. Lack of development will cause a big dump in price of tokens immediately after listing on an exchange. But I think it's early to talk about death of the project.
By the way, they should have enough funds at least for some developments. The 1.6 million dollar that they have raised is more than the soft cap. The problem is something else.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:33:26 AM

They keep on changing the dates for the rewards, even though they reached the soft cap during the crowd sale. Now again, they don't want to conduct the IEO, they want to list the coin in the exchange, but why they are taking so much for listing the coin?
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:54:20 AM

They keep on changing the dates for the rewards, even though they reached the soft cap during the crowd sale. Now again, they don't want to conduct the IEO, they want to list the coin in the exchange, but why they are taking so much for listing the coin?
I wonder why the team keeps changing the date for the bounty of course this makes people confused,
and for me it's a pity that they don't do IEO but anyway let's just look forward to it

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:46:22 AM

They won't conduct IEO because they don't want to pay money for exchanges, Even if they want to conduct IEO, they should be listed an small exchanges and they won't be able to raise more money.
Listing on exchanges is not easy. As there is no development and progress, only some small exchanges might list this token. This will cause a big price dump.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:43:06 AM

Perhaps they are waiting for a favorable situation for the market . Maybe the price of the token can justify the delay . Last tweeted on August 26 . We need more news .
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:39:23 AM

Perhaps they are waiting for a favorable situation for the market . Maybe the price of the token can justify the delay . Last tweeted on August 26 . We need more news .
Yes, what you can say is true, because at this time the market is still not stable,
I agree with you because with good news it might be able to lift market conditions

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:45:38 PM

Devs of this project, can we know the next time for your token sale event. Hope this project isn't going to be abandoned. A project with its softcap reached shouldn't be joked with as I see no signs of seriousness these day. No one will can from another planet to make it a good project unless you are ready to make it so.
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:28:55 PM

Yes, what you can say is true, because at this time the market is still not stable,
I agree with you because with good news it might be able to lift market conditions
Hope the dev will always update information about their process, but to list the exchanger is not easy
Exchangers will certainly see whether the project of the coin can compete in their exchanger or not

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: