Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] imusify 🎸 Award-Winning Blockchain Music-Tech  (Read 51969 times)
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:49:35 AM

No big exchange will list imusify. I guess listing process takes a long time and imusify will be finally listed on a small exchange. This is the best thing I can expect for a project that has no development and progress.
In my opinion, the best they can do is forget about listing for a while, work on the project, release something and then try to list the token. However delaying the listing won't have a good effect, but it's better than listing of the token which the project haven't has any progress on a small exchange. Any way, keeping the toke's price high has become very difficult. They should do something or the tokens will be dumped in a bad way.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:45:11 PM

No big exchange will list imusify. I guess listing process takes a long time and imusify will be finally listed on a small exchange. This is the best thing I can expect for a project that has no development and progress.
In my opinion, the best they can do is forget about listing for a while, work on the project, release something and then try to list the token. However delaying the listing won't have a good effect, but it's better than listing of the token which the project haven't has any progress on a small exchange. Any way, keeping the toke's price high has become very difficult. They should do something or the tokens will be dumped in a bad way.
exchange listing is not the issue. main thing is the project development. team should concentrate on the developments and make successful so the people who invested in it worth something. its an long term project i will wait for its progress.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:37:05 PM

Let's not even think about exchanges for now as they  are in a confused state. They don't know if they are to make an IEO or ICO and they are living in this site as at now. They are not as serious as I thought at first in their promotion periods. I think it would be better to buy after listing in an exchange than waiting to buy at a bonus.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:46:35 AM

Let's not even think about exchanges for now as they  are in a confused state. They don't know if they are to make an IEO or ICO and they are living in this site as at now. They are not as serious as I thought at first in their promotion periods. I think it would be better to buy after listing in an exchange than waiting to buy at a bonus.

You are right, they keep on saying something quite different every time, before saying anything to the public, they need to conduct the meeting and they need to overview about it twice. These people are kept changing their words without dates and time, we don't know why they are doing such things.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:12:45 AM

sometimes thing 's change , and the more time they need the bigger the chanche  that another project pop's up with the same or better idea's , so they can't take all the time they need , imusify need's action now.
zahidmoon

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:26:22 AM

sometimes thing 's change , and the more time they need the bigger the chanche  that another project pop's up with the same or better idea's , so they can't take all the time they need , imusify need's action now.

the imuisfy team should not take more time because it is impacting negative on the project. investors are getting their IMU tokens but exchange listing is not been announced yet. waiting for finish the distribution and list the token on exchange.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:32:48 PM

exchange listing is not the issue. main thing is the project development. team should concentrate on the developments and make successful so the people who invested in it worth something. its an long term project i will wait for its progress.
It will be everyone loss if the project could not thrive in the market because of inadequate developments. My only challenges is absence of update even with the provided roadmap, their main roadmap is covered in 2019 . At this point we should see the MVP launch while we await the platform launch by November, however, my request on the updates was ignored in telegram group.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zahidmoon

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:57:45 AM

It will be everyone loss if the project could not thrive in the market because of inadequate developments. My only challenges is absence of update even with the provided roadmap, their main roadmap is covered in 2019 . At this point we should see the MVP launch while we await the platform launch by November, however, my request on the updates was ignored in telegram group.
most of the project are failed because lack of developments in time or according to the roadmap. team should work hard and release updates for the community.
the idea of the project os very good but needs a lot of work. MVP launch is seems far away from current developments state.
well November is near so will see what is gonna happen just wait for one and half month
royalfestus

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:51:09 AM

most of the project are failed because lack of developments in time or according to the roadmap. team should work hard and release updates for the community.
the idea of the project os very good but needs a lot of work. MVP launch is seems far away from current developments state.
well November is near so will see what is gonna happen just wait for one and half month
All the dates attached to the roadmap doesnt look feasible with the response on their telegram group. The platform cant be launched in November and the token distribution could start soon. The distribution is only the update they can come up with recently, nothing on others.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:52:41 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2019, 02:09:04 PM by dr.cheema

Finally Imusify decided to start the airdrop distribution and they are going to distribute IMU tokens to investors very soon.
Bounty TG group muted because always mates ask same questions so they muted group and hope so we will hear more news from IMU TEAM.
royalfestus

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Finally I imusify decided to start the airdrop distribution and they are going to distribute IMU tokens to investors very soon.
Bounty TG group muted because always mates ask same questions so they muted group and hope so we will hear more news from IMU TEAM.
Investors are already getting their tokens today

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:51:00 AM

Finally I imusify decided to start the airdrop distribution and they are going to distribute IMU tokens to investors very soon.

Yes, bounty people cannot able to ask a question in the telegram group because they have muted, where did they post the official information they have started distributing the tokens to Airdrop? Before distributing to bounty people firstly, they will distribute the investors I hope.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:13:16 PM

Yes, bounty people cannot able to ask a question in the telegram group because they have muted, where did they post the official information they have started distributing the tokens to Airdrop? Before distributing to bounty people firstly, they will distribute the investors I hope.
Yeah we are not able to ask question in bounty group because admin locked the group but you can follow Imusify on official TG channel. https://t.me/imusify
They posted latest news related IMU airdrop and IMU token distribution to investors and I am waiting for more announcements.   
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 10:28:36 AM

Yeah we are not able to ask question in bounty group because admin locked the group but you can follow Imusify on official TG channel. https://t.me/imusify
They posted latest news related IMU airdrop and IMU token distribution to investors and I am waiting for more announcements.   
Yes, I have been waiting a long time and hope that everything will happen soon, very uneasy if I have to wait any longer, I hope one of the Imusift teams should talk here to solve the community's surrender and provide the best solution, not just stay quiet

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:47:41 AM

Almost nearly one month, which we didn't see any coin arrived at imusify accounts, I am completely KYC approved member, but till now they didn't distribute the tokens to bounty people. Yes, it is impossible for us to ask questions in their telegram group.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 07:44:33 AM

Almost nearly one month, which we didn't see any coin arrived at imusify accounts, I am completely KYC approved member, but till now they didn't distribute the tokens to bounty people. Yes, it is impossible for us to ask questions in their telegram group.
Yes we will see if they really will share it, many participants have completed Kyc but it is the same with you they also have not got it, no time is applied when the token will be distributed, talk to the Imusifty team

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 03:24:17 PM

Yes we will see if they really will share it, many participants have completed Kyc but it is the same with you they also have not got it, no time is applied when the token will be distributed, talk to the Imusifty team

It is impossible for us to talk in the bounty telegram group because they have disabled chat and they didn't mention anything about when they will distribute. During their crowdsale they have reached the soft cap, but why they are taking some much time to distribute the bounties.
This needs to be suspected, do they not want the bounty participants according to the agreement they have said, this is not very good because the project's reputation may continue to deteriorate.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:42:47 AM

imusify has been added to the list of listing on the SWITCHEO exchange, and as a part of this event, the exchange will host a draw for 400,000 IMU tokens https://medium.com/imusify/imu-token-is-now-listed-on-switcheo-exchange-397dcddf203f
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:39:00 AM

imusify has been added to the list of listing on the SWITCHEO exchange, and as a part of this event, the exchange will host a draw for 400,000 IMU tokens https://medium.com/imusify/imu-token-is-now-listed-on-switcheo-exchange-397dcddf203f
It is strange that there is a trading competition in Switcheo, but the trading volume is only small. Where are these token enthusiasts going? Why do these tokens lack interest?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zahidmoon

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:00:03 PM

It is strange that there is a trading competition in Switcheo, but the trading volume is only small. Where are these token enthusiasts going? Why do these tokens lack interest?
i think the trading voulme of that exchange is not counting or the real volume is that low because of no strong attention of the people.
i never heard of Switcheo exchange is it good exchange. i thought that it will list on top 20 crypto exchanges
switcheo exchange whole 24 hrs vole is 60k $ only.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: