Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E Thieves?  (Read 3374 times)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

For argument's sake i will state that BTC-E is straightforward and no scamming is going on.  being that the hypothetical case i can build a scenario where USD transfers are systematically being delayed/blocked at BOFA.

The other possibility is that we are near a global banking reset.

But back to square 1: we might be seeing the end of the russian btc trade. I know from personal experience that OKPAY is delinquent in its fiduciary obligations so as time progresses and the exchange rate between btc-e Vs. MtGox increases we are in for some rough rides up and down the rollercoaster of btc valuation... i can't rule out a russian exchange meltdown from their recent past behaviour.  Embarrassed
Such a bad website, Cant even bother helping customers. This guy got scammed.
falsememory (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

Just over a month ago? My guess your deposit will be in soon, as a month and then some seems to be the time one has to wait these days. That is if you have submitted all the docs they ask for.

Hopefully. Someone that has authority on the site messaged the post stating they will help, let's see how that goes.
Recon

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:20:19 PM

Well its interesting. Some of users yeling they Russians, but in fact this company is from Europe and you not even know in what exchange you playing so far. If you keep spaming shoutbox in their website i am sure transfers could delay even more.

Just think; unlimited trolling, ddos attacks and so on; That things only slowing their business.

They for me more serious then MTGOX who even not approving me and asking each time new documents over few months now Cheesy
LeviDude

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:20:01 PM

Keep sending emails and I believe you will get what's yours
mistress_magpie

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:27:43 PM

I only put labour in and I only take goods and services out, so this isn't a problem for me, but I wonder WHY do people still use this exchange?

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:32:53 PM

I'm gonna throw the question out there because it feels like I'm on the brink of getting robbed by this site.
I deposited money through international wire transfer (with all the correct details, etc) more than a month ago. Aside from it not showing up on my account, I receive zero reply to the tickets I send to support (10 in total). There are also people responsible for this site that write here, I've sent them messages as well, but although they are very much active, no reply.
Is this site a scam? Maybe? You be the judge!
You sent money to Russian people?  That's funny.  Why on Earth would anyone send money to Russians?  Least trustworthy people on the planet.  Don't worry, if you don't send them the money, they will still hack your computer and take it anyway.  At the end of the day, they will have all your bitcoins.
What's your nationality btw?

Edit: nvm, I've read your posts. You're just a troll. A weak one.
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:52:47 AM

I only put labour in and I only take goods and services out, so this isn't a problem for me, but I wonder WHY do people still use this exchange?

Because the price is generally cheap and you get a bunch of alt coins to trade with too.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Weddy

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:37:27 AM

Hello, please write a ticket number, we will verify this information, and will try to quickly resolve your problem.
As I see, after this post TC lost his interest )
falsememory (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:04:00 AM

Hello, please write a ticket number, we will verify this information, and will try to quickly resolve your problem.
As I see, after this post TC lost his interest )

Not lost interest but eagerly awaiting their reply so i can post what happened. My hand is on f5 waiting to see my funds. I think i'm close to losing my mind. Maybe that can explain my silence.
falsememory (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:50:01 PM

They said they would check with the bank and respond to my ticket today, but no reply.
Still waiting patiently since the person responsible for BTC-e responded through here.
falsememory (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:17:30 PM

Spoke to a guy named paulgr on the site, he's the only one with some sort of authority that has sincerely wanted to do something up to this point (the btce.com user here is i think trying to help as well). I will update, but losing sleep for this sort of thing is just horrible.
falsememory (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

Here is the final update people; 3 hours after paulgr puts the word through, my funds are in my account. This is great. This guy along with the btc-e.com user here are the guys to go to if you're having serious problems on BTC-E.
Thanks everyone for their imput.
mistress_magpie

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:25:56 PM

Glad it worked out in the end!

Me, I just buy sex toys with my bitcoin!

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:32:42 PM

Happy to hear this. Would be interested in what had happened.

It should be clear for the users to fill in the fields of the bank transfer very carefully, for it gets processed automatically, I assume. But there are cases the usage field is fragmented by empty space, and automatic processing is broken.

Until now I'm happy with btc-e.

falsememory (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:43:26 PM

Happy to hear this. Would be interested in what had happened.

It should be clear for the users to fill in the fields of the bank transfer very carefully, for it gets processed automatically, I assume. But there are cases the usage field is fragmented by empty space, and automatic processing is broken.

Until now I'm happy with btc-e.

Well, it is true that people should be carefull with the comments field of the wire transfer. As for my case, I had all my fields filled in correctly, but support was just taking their time processing the funds. This got resolved when a couple of people intervened to expedite the transaction.

There is still a question of withdrawal, which i have yet to do. So once i go through with that and see the complete works, i may make a judgement wether i'm happy with their service or not. Up to this point, much frustration, some relief.
I guess we'll see.

ldr77

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:26:39 AM

Glad to hear you got your money deposited, thanks for keeping us updated - leaves us who still have money owing with hope.
falsememory (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:03:52 AM

Glad to hear you got your money deposited, thanks for keeping us updated - leaves us who still have money owing with hope.

Hope it works out for everone.
Cheers.
manobra

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:20:03 PM

Next time ask your parents to trade for you...

Learn before start crying like a baby... Cry
falsememory (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:04:01 PM

Next time ask your parents to trade for you...

Learn before start crying like a baby... Cry

yeah ok buddy.
gapp0n3

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:37:42 AM

Hello sir,

I got a problem with my account it is suspended after is visited a bad website, i got hacked en then i got suspended by btc-e. The hacker had no acces to my email and i hope that nothing is gone from my account but i am very worried that i have no acces to it anymore. I have send you a pm where i have explained te situation. Paulgr and bumface helped me and gave me your skype and bitcointalk account for help. I have send to tickets ( one in russian and one in english) but got no answer back from the support! Can you help me please i dont know what to do anymore. Thank you very much
Here are my ticket id's:
Ticket ID: IYW-389-89147
Ticket ID: BOQ-793-30286

Thank you very much

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: