Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Development of Blockchain in future.  (Read 1848 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

As we all know that technology doesn't stuck at a single place. It always improves day by day. In the same thought, I believe that blockchain is being developed continuously. Do you know that what kind of development would be in blockchain? Please share your points. Thanks.
the large number of ICO bounty projects is proof of development using blockchain digital projects with the goals and objectives included in the development
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

As we all know that technology doesn't stuck at a single place. It always improves day by day. In the same thought, I believe that blockchain is being developed continuously. Do you know that what kind of development would be in blockchain? Please share your points. Thanks.
Blockchain will be develop as time moves on and for sure it will be easier and more advance than now. We will be going to expect a more hassle free transactions.
gonizar

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

Blockchain is being developed continuously. We now have many different versions of blockchain created by many individuals or other companies, tailored for specific use. I also see some ICOs have developed their own blockchain So the world is now beginning to recognize the strength and benefits of blockchain. As more companies will start their activities in blockchain, we will see many other uses as well. Especially health care can use blockchain to maintain their own integrity
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

Blockchain technology is created and to serve people, to help people when their a problem in financial because bitcoin is a good source of money, it is always improved and develop all the time/ everyday so in the future the blockchain is more good and valuable.

I completely agree. Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transactions and online transfer of information without the need of third parties. It’s literally the basis of an entirely new kind of internet - from one that is information based, to one that baed on value. This is why blockchain is such a huge deal. It will be providing the foundation for virtual currencies and beyond.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

No matter how advanced a technology develops is irrelevant if it is not supported by the people that its meant to serve. For example, as I see it, lightning was implemented but there aren't many people using it.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

It is true that blockchain is now developing rapidly, and more and more teams are solving throughput problems. Only when the throughput is truly resolved will the large-scale application of blockchain and bitcoin become a reality.

BellamyWilliams

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

With the development of blockchain in the future. Blockchain technology wii have the potential to shrink the poverty gap. How? It can be done by increasing financial inclusiveness, reducing corruption, and enabling decentralized access to value-creating assets
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

The technology blockchein is now very actively studied and implemented by most countries in the world. Especially in this matter, try in China. This technology will still give humanity a variety of very useful inventions, so now we are on the verge of very large qualitative changes in our lives. And the application of this technology is very diverse. So we expect the appearance of various news on this matter.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

only technologies do not have a benefit that can not innovate. and blockchain has great benefits and great functions, not just saving blocks of every transaction, but the benefit of blockchain more than it.

today BMW uses blockchain technology, north Korea agreement and south korea recorded in the blockchain.

so, I think, blockchain technology will be an important aspect of every element of our lives.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

Blockchain technology is a brand new technology that is been constantly developed and can be used for quite a lot of things. In the future, I believe that blockchain would be integrated in most parts of our day to day living and also used in the society and government at large to ensure transparency in all we do and all our activities.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

only technologies do not have a benefit that can not innovate. and blockchain has great benefits and great functions, not just saving blocks of every transaction, but the benefit of blockchain more than it.

today BMW uses blockchain technology, north Korea agreement and south korea recorded in the blockchain.

so, I think, blockchain technology will be an important aspect of every element of our lives.
Yes, blockchain is a technology of new age and it was design for the better future and we know that basic aspects of blockchain is to record data and transaction with resistance to any manipulation and as our world is highly escalting for technology advancement then blockchain will play a most important role in that new age, like crypto currency is just the product of blockchain technology and millions of people around the world adapted on it, so i believe that our future is in the blockchain.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

if blockchain is developed, I think bitcoin will have a lot of development results. Blockchain will help the map platform, blockchain will help platform for loans, and even more than it.

of course, I think that the development of blockchain will have a very important function in life.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

I think blockchain is regarded as a technology of the future of human resources and can change the way human or corporate leaders handle all sensitive data related to important information that must be protected and maintained.
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

In a few years, the development of blockchain will certainly be better and better. The price of BTC and altcoin should be higher and higher.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

Blockchain technology will continue to grow, but it will also increase people's acceptance of it. Not everyone can accept blockchain technology. Many people think that this is just a bubble. Some people even know Bitcoin, but do not know blockchain. Blockchain technology still needs more time to get it done.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

The development of blockchain is when different types of businesses begin to use this technology in their activities while improving their productivity. To do this, the blockchain technology was created.

Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

I believe that blockchain will keep developing and improving everyday. in order to support bitcoin and crypto
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

new ways of transferring information while maintaining confidentiality. at the same time, I expect that soon the blockchain will be invented with a greater speed and volume of data transferred
Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

With the advantage of sharing real-time transparent data, saving storage space and high security, blockchain technology is one of the technological breakthroughs. This technology is widely applicable in many industries and fields and it will be widely used in the future, especially in the global financial system. The application of blockchain technology in finance Reliable transaction generation, electronic record system, more accurate identification, automation then use related smart contracts, create a compact platform for clearing .
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Since its inception, Blockchain technology has created many changes and changes in the world. Accordingly, at present and in the near future, Blockchain promises to become one of the "key" technologies for the development of the world to make many changes such as: Social progress to the transaction form Electronic: Blockchain technology with the growth of Bitcoin has put a lot of prospects for electronic payments and transactions. In addition, electronic payments using Blockchain technology create an electronic bank where the two parties are exchanged directly through no other third party; Everything can become a service: With the growth of Blockchain technology, people will be exposed to a large, highly secure data system where everything can become service. Application of Blockchain technology is to expand the relationship, database and social interaction. Future employment in banking and finance: A well-known fact is that the development of Blockchain technology is likely to lead to many changes in finance and banking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: