Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Development of Blockchain in future.  (Read 1847 times)
CryptoRaymond (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

As we all know that technology doesn't stuck at a single place. It always improves day by day. In the same thought, I believe that blockchain is being developed continuously. Do you know that what kind of development would be in blockchain? Please share your points. Thanks.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

Blockchain is the term for open community version of data that is linked together and publicly distributed in what is meant to be a quasi decentralised way

Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT) is the term for the closed community version that linked together and selectively distributed in what is meant to be a quasi centralised way.

there are projects like hyperledger which the FIAT banking sector are developing (using the DLT buzzword)
there are thousands of blockchain projects (high majority pump and dump non sustainable) developing (using the blockchain buzzword)

there are some cross over developments around the area of sidechains/sideledgers(DLT):
where a region/country has a chain. imagine it like a bank branch of 8000 customers account history. which link to other regions/countrys chain of the same design. function, just done as separate chains to regionalise and cut down on having one chain abused by millions of people.
whereby these side chain/edgers link to a master chain/ledger(IMF/central bank) which then audits the chains as a whole

there are "off chain" services/networks:
well thats just swapping funds/data without a blockchain/DLT involvement at every usage, which can be done in thousands of different ways because they dont have to rely on chains/DLT as much as people think

there are also multichains/multiledger(DLT):
similar to sidechains. but where each chain/DLT is completely different offering different options. EG one chain/DLT for currency, one for ID. but both chains/DLT are linked/relationshiped together

there are also hyperchains/hyperledgers:
where each chain/DLT is completely different offering different options. EG one chain/DLT for currency, one for ID. but both chains/DLT are linked/relationshiped together but not via a master "chain/ledger" but by a offchain/off ledger

then with all that said. theres the whole big discussion about whattyp of data is then used.
currency data (tokens/transactions)
Identity data (names and addresses)
voting data (polls and votes)
property data (deeds and Wills)
logistic data (source to destination of produce)

the list goes on

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
thameera88

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

blockchains can be linked to any kind of stuff, not only crypto. Since the concept of blockchain is very much strong and works pretty well, the future of block chain is clear as a star.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

Blockchain is always being developed everyday. This technology is brand new, and like any brand new tech it goes through many improvements over time. Just look at the internet for example which today everyone uses, however just 20 years ago no one used it at least compared to these days because in those days it was slow and unreliable to do the things we are able to do today.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

As we all know that technology doesn't stuck at a single place. It always improves day by day. In the same thought, I believe that blockchain is being developed continuously. Do you know that what kind of development would be in blockchain? Please share your points. Thanks.

Blockchain is definitely being developed continuously. We now have a lot of different versions of blockchain created by the many other individuals or companies, customized for specific usage. I have also seen few ICOs have developed their own blockchain for specific use in healthcare, sports and energy sector. So blockchain is not only about money always, it's more about the technology now.

My country is not particularly supportive to the cryptos but at the same time, our Prime minster tweeted that our Energy Ministry is exploring options to use blockchain to make our energy network more efficient and to streamline the distribution network. IBM has already started providing enterprise blockchain solutions and services to the interested corporates.

We all know Mr. Jamie Dimon for his hostile attitude towards cryptos, but JPM bank has already filed for a patent to use blockchain technology to facilitate intra-bank payments. We have many other instances of blockchain adoptions worldwide.

So the world has now started acknowledging the power and benefits of blockchain. As more corporate will start their R&D activities on blockchain, we will see a lot of other usage as well. Especially healthcare can use blockchain to maintain their own integrity as this particular sector is lacking serious integrity issue in many countries. But that's just the beginning and a lot more will unfold as the technology progresses. 

congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

Technology is born to serve people. blockchain is created, it is always improved and developed to suit every moment. I am sure that blockchain will be used over the world.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Blockchain technology has been invented or created or disguised to provide human services. So it needs to be improved all the time and it is still better. I think this technology will become valuable throughout the country and in the future.
lyla rose

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:19:08 PM

We all know technology always improving day by day. So i think blockchain technology will far develop from present situation and they also take some initiative for their development.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

Blockchain indeed will be more profound and much better in a near future. I don't know what exactly the development in blockchain but I do believe in the technology. Even Philippine Central Banks is very keen on looking to utilize blockchain to incorporate in the banking system and government processes. That being said, blockchain will be the backbone of the economy with regards to digital infrastructure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

Technology that is still very young is not implemented in all areas and
various experiments have been carried out by many companies. But I believe in
the future, blockchain technology will change the way the system works thoroughly, in the field
finance as well as the entire industrial sector.
Alizy.20

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

Businesses are moving their data from on-premise servers to cloud. And second, as the block- chain assets’ market like crypto-currencies is getting traction, the business decision makers are planning to diversify their assets and invest in the crypto-currencies. The commercial security products and crypto-currency wallets available in the market today, rely on encryption-based security using a single private key that is stored either on a local computer or an external cloud server. If the key is lost, stolen or hacked, the digital asset is lost. This creates the need for an enterprise class solution that provides a more robust and unified security solution not only for the digital assets like documents, files, emails etc. but also for the crypto-currency assets stored in the cloud.
Security breaches in external cloud servers, internal and external intrusions and hacking by individuals and foreign governments poses a critical threat to the enterprise data stored on commercial cloud servers.
The security of the cloud server is managed by the cloud service providers and the companies have little control over the security of their data and no significant legal remedies if their data or crypto currency assets are compromised on the cloud server.
Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Blockchain is always being developed everyday. This technology is brand new, and like any brand new tech it goes through many improvements over time. Just look at the internet for example which today everyone uses, however just 20 years ago no one used it at least compared to these days because in those days it was slow and unreliable to do the things we are able to do today.
Constantly new updates of BTC should be issued and people should use BTC more, for example, to pay for services in everyday life, only then it will grow in price
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

blockchain has been in the favor to become the greatest technology in the world of cryptocurrency for the future, the development of blockchain for the future is not in doubt

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Blockchain is an immutable, distributed ledger. There are other approaches to these DLTs or Distributed Ledger Technologies of which blockchain is currently the most widely adopted and famous. DAG or is another one I have seen thrown around but IOTA is one of its first implementations and has been filled with more failures than successes till now.
Blockchain still has a lot of way to go in terms of practical applications and  not just complicated sounding, theoretical constructs. This system combined with cryptography and voting mechanism trough POW has allowed us to use bitcoin. See how bitcoin isn't just blockchain. For blockchain to be truly successful, it'll have to be combined with other techniques and ideas and be shaped into a useful thing like bitcoin.
Sadly, everyone after bitcoin has failed to come with anything novel and have either simply copied it or used the most famous bitcoin-associated buzzword, i.e. Blockchain as some kind of magic dust on every possible thing you can think of.

Lot of free money is being made but it looks like it'll end in considerable pain for a lot of the new people.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

The point is that blockchain is decentralized and with everybody owing some part of it and it is trust less system. What many people are trying to do is to make it centralized so that they earn as a middle man. If we are talking about real use cade of blockchain technology like open protocols and open ledger where everybody can take part in then I do truly belive this one will prevail. It's just that people are trying to break the point between crypto that uses blockchain and blockchain itself but you can't actually do that because we know where roots started. I think that with AI and with blockchain we are going to change the world as we know it works is currently shifting slowly and not many people are realizing this.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

I don't think the 'blockchain' part of this whole technology sector is as important as people make it out to be. It's a fundamental part, yes. But ultimately it's basically just a data structure. How it's applied, and more importantly the decentralized consensus methods used are what matters ultimately. Even after all these years PoW is still considered the gold standard, and many people claim that alternatives are basically a dead end. That might be true, but if it's not then that would actually be a significant development. It will still take many for years to see where this goes. But for now 'blockchain' and PoW are pretty solid and not really in need of any innovation directly. Scaling solutions are important, but the base level has more or less been proven to work.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

The block chain technology has brought a tremendous change in the history of financial industry the great inventor  of bitcoins is the developer of the block chain technology, in the future like in every field there might be new innovation in the block chain technology. As it is a publicly distributed ledger all the transactions will be recorded all over the world without any hindrances and no one has the authority to control the block chain system so there is no chance for manipulation in the block chain technology and every transactions will be clear and anyone can audit at any time from any part of the world. Now a days mostly all the fields of work started to accept the block chain technology even insurance companies started using block chain technology and many other corporate companies are adopting the block chain technology, by and large the wider acceptance and adoption of the block chain technology will change the world to a better place without corruption and manipulation.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

There may be additions that we may not be able to think about, that in the future there will be a surprise from the implementation of Blockchain for every user, I just hope that the transaction delivery charges in blockchain can be as fast as lightning, so everyone does not wait too long ...

Maybe the point I want on Blockchain is, there's public chat.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

I see the development of blockchain technology in the future I see blockchain can be a big book so it can record all existing transactions, not only that blockchain can also be used for very secure transactions.
upfinex

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

Upfinex Exchange is on the way of starting its way, and this is strong project. We are looking for ANN and Bounty Makers in Bitcointalk. With good Rewards
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: