Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [Rebranding] Ø Crypto Union; because banking doesn't matter anymore.  (Read 25926 times)
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

This is exactly what Ø Crypto Union does! Ø brings together a society of members, all of whom share the same financial goals and values, pooling together their crypto assets through securitized tokens, and in doing so, becoming co-owners of the cooperative.

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/what-is-a-crypto-union-cd118004bae3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:34 PM

A Lion is a symbol of Power, Wisdom, Royalty. Dignity, Courage, Justice. Dominion, Authority

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/relaunch-%C3%B8-crypto-union-7a06bb8e3473

My free translation.

I like the graphic and visual design. High Quality and Clean. Also imaginative.

The symbolic interpretation seems to signify things like: Thinking Big, Thinking on a planetary level. Using Lion as a significant and powerful authority.

The last is that matrix style resonance. Just note this is me romanticizing the future era of coded, digitized and technologized reality.

The lion is piercing its resonance, frequency with a roar, into the matrix of earth and civilization. The roar is causing a ripple into computable physics (Matrix).

Cryptounion wants to signify its dominion, marketleader, as a financial ecosystem branching towards its specialization, as hedgefund crypto manager.

Maybe, be like a major hedgefund organisation that invests in multiple "real life": Projects, businesses, coins, tokens, infrastructures, ecosystems and distribute the dividends to all the participants.

I dunno who designed this, but there is some deep thought init.

Got lots of respect for Crypto Union.

Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

There seems to me, multiple implications on a cosmological and planetary level.

There can be seen 6 planets I think, on the poster with the lion, who puts his big large paws on Planet Earth/Gaia...

It is also important to fuel the multiple desires of people:

Fill peoples mind with multiple open interpretations like, possibly: Entertainment, speculation, controversy, conspiracy, fantasy, reverence, admiration, occultism, significance, culture, euphoria, pride, amazement, awe, inspiration, art, spectacular graphics, high quality, greatness, and more.

Just me brainstorming, and having fun.

Just have a really great feeling with Crypto Union.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

So is Democratic Banking like a service... —- I mean this time a Hedgefund is like a Data miner, who constructs a system of categorical and classified information, and then shares all results, and people can pick and choose, how they want to invest with tokenized companies. Each token, currency, coin, share what you want to call it, is created, when audited, qualified by Crypto Union to be part of the Portfolio of possible prospects. Just so you know I am just a noob don't know nothing about Banking... But I can just imagine...

But that seems almost like Binance Exchange. But the only twist, apparantly is that Fabien has connections with France, IVory Coast and some other parts of the world Plus investing in real life projects, who are brought under a system like a Gov. Backed by government I heard.

Also ofcourse. It is a hedgefund company or maybe it isn't, maybe I am using outdated terminology. Maybe it is called democratic banking. Banking for the 99%... No monopoly, rich only. No every one can participate.

Including the unbanked.

This is not small innovation... I think it is a big transformation of the financial ecosystem!
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

This project feels almost philanthropic or effective altruism like. But the fun part is, that it is a bit of both. Helping ourselves and helping 2nd and 3rd world countries to thrive into the new digital economy, the new world economy. Win-win.

Also there are a couple of geniuses, designing Crypto Union from scratch. I see genius at work... Took me a while to get it, to get to know the big future of Crypto Union.

O_Crypto_Union (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

A Lion is a symbol of Power, Wisdom, Royalty. Dignity, Courage, Justice. Dominion, Authority

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/relaunch-%C3%B8-crypto-union-7a06bb8e3473

My free translation.

I like the graphic and visual design. High Quality and Clean. Also imaginative.

The symbolic interpretation seems to signify things like: Thinking Big, Thinking on a planetary level. Using Lion as a significant and powerful authority.

The last is that matrix style resonance. Just note this is me romanticizing the future era of coded, digitized and technologized reality.

The lion is piercing its resonance, frequency with a roar, into the matrix of earth and civilization. The roar is causing a ripple into computable physics (Matrix).

Cryptounion wants to signify its dominion, marketleader, as a financial ecosystem branching towards its specialization, as hedgefund crypto manager.

Maybe, be like a major hedgefund organisation that invests in multiple "real life": Projects, businesses, coins, tokens, infrastructures, ecosystems and distribute the dividends to all the participants.

I dunno who designed this, but there is some deep thought init.

Got lots of respect for Crypto Union.

Thanks for your insights! A lot of effort and scrutinization has gone into trying to create a strong brand identity that will resonate with people, so it's hugely gratifying to see that it doesn't go unnoticed!

I personally couldn't agree more with what you say about letting peoples minds fill with multiple open interpretations. I think brand identity in that way should be almost like the lyrics to a really good song, ultimately the song is the same song to everyone who hears it in a literal sense, but people can choose to accentuate the parts that are most significant to what they are trying to get, what they need from the song/product/service etc...
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

So is Democratic Banking like a service... —- I mean this time a Hedgefund is like a Data miner, who constructs a system of categorical and classified information, and then shares all results, and people can pick and choose, how they want to invest with tokenized companies. Each token, currency, coin, share what you want to call it, is created, when audited, qualified by Crypto Union to be part of the Portfolio of possible prospects. Just so you know I am just a noob don't know nothing about Banking... But I can just imagine...

But that seems almost like Binance Exchange. But the only twist, apparantly is that Fabien has connections with France, IVory Coast and some other parts of the world Plus investing in real life projects, who are brought under a system like a Gov. Backed by government I heard.

Also ofcourse. It is a hedgefund company or maybe it isn't, maybe I am using outdated terminology. Maybe it is called democratic banking. Banking for the 99%... No monopoly, rich only. No every one can participate.

Including the unbanked.

This is not small innovation... I think it is a big transformation of the financial ecosystem!

In terms of the services and platforms themselves, you're not incorrect in your evaluations. I'm a noob myself when it comes to the world of banking and finance outside of the things we all learn when getting involved in crypto, a few short years ago the only Fiat I'd ever heard of was a Punto! But since being a part of this project, first as an investor and now as a rookie team member, I can say the vision is much more unique than almost like Binance with a twist (hopefully one day we will be as well known as Binance though fingers crossed!).  The medium posts we'll be putting out shortly will definitely shed light on the product platform being created and the way in which we aim to eclipse the traditional way of banking Wink  (Ben)

O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Hi all! For those who can't access the telegram group here is our weekly summary!

Sunday Sunset Summary #004
03/06/2018

#1 We have another new face officially joining the team this week! Welcome to  Ø Crypto Union, Julie! Julie shall be joining us as our Front-end UI/UX developer and brings with her a wealth of talent, expertise and knowledge to the team.

#2 We have finalised the position paper and are awaiting its imminent return from the branding agency. The paper will outline every aspect of Ø and serve as a short-form version of the whitepaper to give a non-technical description of everything we will achieve over the coming months and exactly how we aim to do so.

#3 Also this week, we've been getting the Ø house of social media in order. We have a new Reddit, Bitcointalk thread, as well as a fresh look for Twitter, Facebook and Medium (for which we shall have more articles coming this next couple of days!). Last on the list is the Ø Linkedin, which will be ready in the next couple of days, at most! So not long and you'll be able to see all of the gorgeous guys and girls behind the scenes here (if you want to!). Are there any other spaces you'd like to see us represented in? Let us know!
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

Hi all!

In case you haven't already seen, yesterday we published a new Medium post! ØDA: The Future of Asset-Backed Cryptocurrencies!

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/%C3%B8da-the-future-of-asset-backed-cryptocurrencies-2deb4e2cdf26

Please, like, share and let me know if you have any questions (I might not have all the answers, but I will know someone who does!).

Ben
bazhin111

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

Well dev, when will your website and technical document be released to find out more information about what you really represent, thank you Smiley
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Well dev, when will your website and technical document be released to find out more information about what you really represent, thank you Smiley

Hi Bazhin!

The position paper will be next, we are just waiting on its return from the branding agency, shortly after that the website will follow!

Jane9711

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I am shocked at the Marketcap Price of this coin. It is so cheap and high quality concept, it is almost to good to be true!

It should be 3 times the market cap price atleast, which is still cheap...
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

I am shocked at the Marketcap Price of this coin. It is so cheap and high quality concept, it is almost to good to be true!

It should be 3 times the market cap price atleast, which is still cheap...

Hi Jane!
Thanks for your kind comment! We're very confident in the philosophy that 'if we build it they will come' Wink
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

In my memory palace and KMS, I put CU in a special place. I can view it shape in 3d (4d costs 3 months practice) and 100 details, with their variables and number (multivariable factor analysis). Interconnecting CU with the new paradigm of Blockchain rennessaince leaders into a  Type-1 Civilization on Kadashev Scale—- CU has many competitive advantageous —- Speed, Efficiency, Indiscriminate participation, Global participation - Fintech - Revolutionary Fintech methods into Commodification of utilities, value, items, currencies, assets. Higher and Easier Accessibility to funding all kinds of shapes and volume of Businesses, Backed up by Gov, Banks Using the most powerful Assets.
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Hi all!

We've just posted our latest Medium article! ØPay; crypto-credit payments!

https://medium.com/@OCryptoUnion/%C3%B8pay-crypto-credit-payments-510a93c6a6a

Please check it out, spread the word and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Ben
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

By utilizing Lombard credit mechanics, Ø will offer the world’s first crypto credit card! Øpay will offer credit on transactional payments collateralized by a choice of four cryptocurrencies — BTC, ETH, ØDA and ØUR. Simply, send your compatible cryptocurrency to the mobile application’s wallet, and you’re free to spend anywhere, anytime! All with the added benefit of knowing that you do not have to liquidate your position, thereby, avoiding capital gains tax liabilities.

Me like Creditcards.

https://medium.com/@OCryptoUnion/%C3%B8pay-crypto-credit-payments-510a93c6a6a
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

watching!! Smiley
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

We got 3 new coins...

Don't be surprised they will have synergetic relationship, and build on each others successes...

This is gonna be a big coin in the future...

Very promising.
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Thanks again for the awesome comments!

Don't forget we'll be doing our weekly updates summary at about 6pm (GMT) tomorrow evening in the telegram group Smiley 

Twitter; https://twitter.com/OCryptoUnion
Telegram; https://t.me/joinchat/HHR9QENJAkigG0P3dcXr7A
Medium; https://medium.com/ocryptounion
Suharjo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Projects with concepts and goals are really good. But it is not clear what future prospects and strategies will be used by the team to make the project attractive to investors. Hopefully there will be a good development for the future so that this good project can be realized.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: