Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [Rebranding] Ø Crypto Union; because banking doesn't matter anymore.  (Read 25935 times)
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

Rebranding a project that is interesting because they collect resources to get a secure income and then used to fund a project
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Good morning, everyone!

We are pleased to share with you our first version of our brand new position paper!
There are still some modifications to make, that's why it will be updated regularly!
Feel free to give your opinion  Smiley

You can find it HERE!

Romain

Mr Airdrops

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Ø Crypto Union look like an idea and experiemental idea and not really idea built by peoples also because it looks solid and good for the market adoption but it still new and i follows your twitter and look for more news
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

Ø Crypto Union look like an idea and experiemental idea and not really idea built by peoples also because it looks solid and good for the market adoption but it still new and i follows your twitter and look for more news

1. All, if not most companies aren't really emulation or imitation.

2. Most companies are by default experimentalistic in crypto domain. So your argument lacks subsistence, or is irrelevant in life general.

3. Not really build by people, are you fudding? To get cheap coins. Bringing up unlogical arguments. You look weird writing...

4. What has graphics to do with anything?? People look at the Whitepaper, and the propositional Value.. YOu are clearly fudding.

5. It is not really new, if you study the reputation of the team, they have been working on this core concept for years... Also they have great track record.

Ontological0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Rebranding a project that is interesting because they collect resources to get a secure income and then used to fund a project

Each person who might desire to diversify their portfolio, can consider CU's proposition.

I mean a lot of us crypto investors, might think about conserving a percentage of our total budget or finance into liquidity with low volatility, and with stable growth and a higher degree of certainty....

Also no time spend on analysis, just leave it to the HedgeFund experts.

I don't know anything as of yet, like Crypto Union, that can secure finances and assets (with realistic expectations) like Crypto Union can in the cryptoworld.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Marketcap Projected is 30 million or 3 cent per coin with 1 Billion Coin Supply of ODA...

There are 100 million GXE coins, now sold at 5 cents... Which is a Mcap of 5 million... Also Coins unsold will be burned...

Getting 6x return is pretty reasonable...

Anyone who wants this incentive can ponder about it.

Check the Current Trading on GXE
https://www.bitpaction.com/#/market/GXE-BTC

All I can say. GXE is going to be big....

It is getting bigger and better, more and more it is developed....

Wish you all good luck.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

The Team is busy with:

We're currently creating and testing different profiles with different allocations between Real Estates, SME's, cryptos... In order to have the best financial structure to offer.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Maybe you can publish the list of your team members as well as advisors on your website and not only on your whitepaper. The link for the team is not working.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Maybe you can publish the list of your team members as well as advisors on your website and not only on your whitepaper. The link for the team is not working.

Dude that is a great tip.
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

I enjoy this read...

This coin is amazing!!

This platform of products, controlled and owned by its members, will be the first of it’s kind, a ‘crypto union’. Because banking doesn’t matter anymore.

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/the-transition-from-genevieve-to-%C3%B8-44ebfb1561c3
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Indeed an awesome point, we are updating the bugs noted tomorrow so thank you!

Also, apologies that personally I have been unable to respond to you all over the weekend, as some of you may know I was among the team attending the Komodo meetup at which we gave the first live demo of the app in action to the crowd! I will go back over all your question above now, thanks for your patience and support guys!

Ben
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Hi again everybody!

So obviously there's been a lot going on over the past few weeks but after the recent updates with Telegram, we have decided the best thing to do is start moving our community over to discord.

With the website and position paper now live, development of the app going into beta, the upcoming token burn and integration with the Komodo platform, now is the time to really start telling everyone you know about what we're trying to build here guys! So, I implore you all, I need all of you who can to take the time to join our discord channel and invite every crypto enthusiast you know to come to take a look at us!

So many thanks in advance and thanks for all the nice comments and posts again guys, every single one of them is appreciated!

https://discord.gg/c85bdRq

Ben
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

I am gonna build an argument map, then formate an advertising campaign with excellent arguments for others to adopt ODA...

I have tested and experiment ROI of excellent arguments on Bitcointalkthread, and it has very high ROI, depending on volume, 100 to 300% and long term exposure maybe even 1000%.
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

Hi all!

Just a quick flash that we made an announcement about our next CONFIRMED exchange listing exclusively on our new Discord channel last night! If you want to know more than, unfortunately, Romain has told me thats all I'm allowed to say on here so you'll either have to join us on Discord or wait  Cheesy   so why not come join us on Discord!? It only takes a second!

Ben

O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

And just like that, we are officially listed upon Mercatox!!!

https://twitter.com/MercatoxCom/status/1012311907594842113

If you're on Twitter please retweet and help spread the word!!!

A massive thumbs up to the guys behind the scenes here who have been working so hard on these important next steps, if you want to be the first to hear whats next then come on over and join our Discord channel!

https://t.co/T8PNtjIvEZ 

Ben

O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/1012326461896843264  

Just going to leave that there for you all Smiley

Ben
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

Hey guys, if you haven't already checked out the position paper then please do!

https://ocryptounion.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/OCryptoUnion_PP_EN.pdf

https://i.imgur.com/PDQyyYN.png

We'd genuinely love any feedback/questions you guys have about the project, either on here or in our Discord channel;
https://discord.gg/tdK7ehn

Ben
O_Crypto_Union (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

Hey everyone!

Our first product app is ready to go and we need some beta testers!

https://medium.com/ocryptounion/beta-test-access-competition-2092547c2e1c

Ontological0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Ø Crypto Union is the first of its
kind, a cryptocurrency cooperative
– a Crypto Union!
A Crypto Union consists of its
members, who collectively share the
same goals and objectives. United
by common values, members are
co-owners of the organisation by
way of acquired tokens that extend
legal and economic shareholder
rights. Such an ownership structure,
a Crypto Union, offers versatility
and diversity with respect to
available cryptocurrency banking
products and consultancy services.
Accrued profit is reinvested into the
organisation, further-benefitting
members and the larger community.
Using blockchain protocols, the
Union is built on registers that make
it possible to combine security,
efficiency and transparency. At
the forefront of financial and
technological innovation, Ø Crypto
Union (Ø) leads with its signature
Cross-Blockchain Security Token
(CBST)

https://ocryptounion.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/OCryptoUnion_PP_EN.pdf
mindspin311

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

This is just a SCAM coin.

This is the 3rd rebranding they've done. It's a pyramid scheme where they don't give anything back to the early investors. They've recommended people use another scam exchange (bitpaction) that has since gone belly up losing people tons of coins. They ban anyone who questions them.

Don't fall for it. If you were unlucky enough to buy anything, sell the first chance you get. It's not that it couldn't be worth anything in the future, it's that every few months they do a new "rebranding" swap which makes the former coin worthless. Then they do some new ICO devaluing the former coin by 10X. They did this first with GXVC at $1.00 USD and then did GXVC at $0.10 USD.

Do the research. Look up anything on Genevieve (GXC, GXVC, GXE) and any other obscure coins they come up with next. See if any of this adds up. It doesn't. Very little out there other than the blogs they post. Nothing but a SCAM coin.

ETH: 0x090ffc278ed53b451417a14ad4eed47408de3c18
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: