Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The June is coming and the market will boom up from that  (Read 588 times)
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Hello everyone
You all are worried about the price of bitcoin that why it is not increasing in value and you forgot the previous two years. In the previous two years we saw a situation that from the month of January to May the price was near to stability stable and with slow move and then after the month of June the price started to increase and it doubled up much faster and multiplied many times. It is sure that we saw a situation in the previous two years then we will also see it in this year. So get ready as the train will start within a few days.
Yes! This is the trend of few last years and this is why I am not worried about the current prices of bitcoin because they are supposed to or are bound to increase in the month of June and July. Moreover August is also found favorable for the market of bitcoin and altcoins. Now ordeal for investors of this year is almost over. We simply need to take shots of chills in order to stay calm and make our way to July.

For 2017, there was a steady increase by July-August and the hype by December has made the price shoot up. Many traders are expecting to have a bull trend this coming weeks/month. It can't be helped that those who witnessed the price increase last 2017 would get worried because of how low the price currently is. Most have lost their faith after already losing a lot from their investment. Right now, we can expect to gain some profit with the coming price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

Just like In January bitcoin always goes down but then it pumps? Or like when it goes down because of the chinese new year but then it goes up? Or like when people pay taxes and then it goes up? Yeah, that's right, people keep saying this shit all the time.
Do not disappoint from bitcoin and just look that what happens next. I hope that OP will have right in his views. You are also right but as someone said that history repeats itself and that is possible that now history repeat itself an the price of bitcoin reach to its ATH in this June or in the coming months after June. It is also a chance that in the FIFA world cup people start to buy bitcoin for to visit Russia to pay for their expenditures and that thing increase the price of bitcoin.

History only repeats itself to a certain point, you can't possibly think that bitcoin will achieve ATH forever, there is gotta be a moment where it can't grow more. Who says that 20k is not the limit? I agree that the whole crypto market will grow more but that doesn't mean every single coin will too.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Maybe June is the pick season to buy bitcoin or maybe people believe that every half of the year is the best time buy of cryptocurrencies because theres a possibility that the price is rising. Yeah we don't need to compare the last 2 years past but obviously we can see that every June the price is rising.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

History only repeats itself to a certain point, you can't possibly think that bitcoin will achieve ATH forever, there is gotta be a moment where it can't grow more. Who says that 20k is not the limit? I agree that the whole crypto market will grow more but that doesn't mean every single coin will too.

History only repeats itself to a certain point,

no it isnt. if it is really true that history repeats itself then bitcoin can become less than 3kusd but that doesnt happen yet .

you can't possibly think that bitcoin will achieve ATH forever

Why not? I always think that bitcoin can reach its new ath again and again but that can haapen on a specific time.

there is gotta be a moment where it can't grow more.

yes there is some times that bitcoin remains stable for a while but that does not mean it will become stable forever. Bitcoin is built to be a highly volatile coin which will always fluctuate from time to time

Who says that 20k is not the limit?

No none said it other than you.

I agree that the whole crypto market will grow more but that doesn't mean every single coin will too.

You did already said that the "whole crypto market will grow" but you also said that "doesn't mean every single coin will too"

I think that was verry confusing.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

July 2017 was a bear month, full of expectations, due to the fork wars.

June 2017 had a steady rise, but it was following the rise on May 2017.

May 2018, however, was a bear month. So there will be no rise to follow in June, and July will be a bear month.

Maybe we will have a rise in August. I remember the 1st of August 2017 had a happy rise. If dont, expect a rise in October 2018. And after that, only in next year.

You can pray all you like, and ignore the issue rising in the horizon. There is a tightening of KYC rules, like I never seem before. Only this week I had documents refused in three exchanges. If it was one year ago, they would have been accepted, but not this year.

It is happening and it cant be ignored: there's a siege against bitcoin, by governments and financial institutions. They want to go in. Governments want to have reserves in bitcoin, and financial institutions want to bet on it. But first, they want us out. They want the average citizen out.

Sorry to sound pessimist, but it is the reality.

Fortunatelly, the market is showing a lot of resistance, and we had four bottoms at 6k already. This, thanks to the users who are showing an iron will, and are not selling their coins, no matter what.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Hello everyone
You all are worried about the price of bitcoin that why it is not increasing in value and you forgot the previous two years. In the previous two years we saw a situation that from the month of January to May the price was near to stability stable and with slow move and then after the month of June the price started to increase and it doubled up much faster and multiplied many times. It is sure that we saw a situation in the previous two years then we will also see it in this year. So get ready as the train will start within a few days.
It is true that we can see the same pattern/cycle of the price of bitcoin each year. Though we should keep in mind that the prices are unpredictable and they do not always follow the typical market law. So one should not invest merely based on these histories. Would become riskier. Though taking that risk might give you huge profit. Just hope that the same cycle is followed again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

History repeats itself? I've seen it too before same as last year but
A lot of changes happens on the past two years, so this year will be different  from those. Do not compare what happened before to this present year.
This is why I'm thinking that it will be different for this year but possibility is a possibility and we can't remove that fact. However, if things are different from those years compare to this year, we just have to adopt and survive and this is the most important thing.
Lets admit to our self,that even if we have doubt about if there will be really a bullish market but we expect or wanted this to happen,but for me i dont wanna have or give a falls hoping for others so i choose to keep waiting until the final price happen this last quarter.

By this form i will prevent myself to feel bitter of frustrated if things happen that until december end price keeps on dropping.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

you and everybody around look very optimistic. most likely it would be like that if you look at the current situation. (for now) bitcoin prices slowly began to rise by 0.49% and followed by 0.75% ethereum different from ltc, eos and xrp to date still declining and have not shown the potential to move on to rise again. the current price of bitcoin has returned to the price of $ 7,554 and the possibility of this price will continue to grow and increase again. the amount of support for bitcoin from a few hours ago will make bitcoin reach $ 10,000 in June that is what some experts say. My personal opinion, the market will soon be green again by the end of June or at least at the middle of it and this bearish trend will end soon, will not be prolonged. bitcoin prices in price charts continue to make positive progress so far.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

I think Bitcoin will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will drop to $ 3K until September. That's why I think that whole market will recover partially in June. This whole year will be in flat.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

if I think it's better to pray alone hope that in June coins coin price of crypto is really going to explode high and we all must also keep positive thoughts and do not on negative thinking about this tread
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Hello everyone

Relying on the historical facts are good for predictions only but relying on to conclusively determine a trend of activities, and establish a pattern for the future would surely be the wrong way to go and not even with bitcoin that have succeeded in proving everyone wrong. In the past two years, a whole lot of things have changed that both to the positive and the negative. Regulations have become tougher, KYCs have reached all time high, advertisements have taken drastic hit, pronouncements have been made, fields of academic research have also been established, so also we have seen jurisdictions accepting bitcoin away from what happened in the past two years. The way I see things is to assess each year based on its own uniqueness and current happenings
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

History only repeats itself to a certain point,

no it isnt. if it is really true that history repeats itself then bitcoin can become less than 3kusd but that doesnt happen yet .

you can't possibly think that bitcoin will achieve ATH forever

Why not? I always think that bitcoin can reach its new ath again and again but that can haapen on a specific time.

there is gotta be a moment where it can't grow more.

yes there is some times that bitcoin remains stable for a while but that does not mean it will become stable forever. Bitcoin is built to be a highly volatile coin which will always fluctuate from time to time

Who says that 20k is not the limit?

No none said it other than you.

I agree that the whole crypto market will grow more but that doesn't mean every single coin will too.

You did already said that the "whole crypto market will grow" but you also said that "doesn't mean every single coin will too"

I think that was verry confusing.

''No none said it other than you.'' You just said that bitcoin will reach a new ATH, that means it will have to break 20k to reach it.

''Why not? I always think that bitcoin can reach its new ath again and again but that can haapen on a specific time.'' Because there is a time where it's literally impossible for bitcoin to be worth more. It can't just have infinite marketcap. It has 120+ billion already and that's pretty big. It could potentially reach even 1 trillion but there is a limit. It will never reach 100t total marketcap for example, even 1t is really hard.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Hello everyone
Bitcoin every year has different price determinates and you cant rely on history to draw your conclusion of future price as market cap has been leaking which does not help bitcoin especially that we are having more altcoins on the market, this implies money is moving from btc to these coins that's why some regulation can help btc to grow to stop shitcoins from launching.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

Yes this is going to happen, last year also the same changrs occur in the coinmarketcap. Now the price starts to increase hereafter it will not go down. So use this chance to buy bitcoin now and hold it for long time. Surely yhe price will increase at that time you can sell and gain more profit  than you invest. All are expect this only but we dont know what is going on. Lets wait and see what changes will.happens.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Most experts have predicted that post June or from June Bitcoin price will rise up and it will reach at least $60k within this year end. I'm one of the investor in Bitcoin and hoping for the best out of Bitcoin to fill my purse with profit with my small investment. Just eagerly waiting for the day and the price Bitcoin reaches high this year.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

We all hope that sooner or later the upward trend will start and almost every one in the crypto community will be happy except for those who have already sold theirs as a result of panic of losing.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

I think Bitcoin will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will drop to $ 3K until September. That's why I think that whole market will recover partially in June. This whole year will be in flat.

Obviously I agree with your point.Bitcoin will reach $ 12K in the middle of June .But I won't accept the price will get back to 3000$ again.
Now the price of bitcoin is 7400,as compared to last December month price,this price is half .The chance to reduce to 3000$ is 90% will not possible.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

WE all hope for something to happen eventually in the future. June could be too early but hopeful to see which of my token grows the first, I hate to see myself holding a lot of tokens in my wallet but value of it are gradually decreasing. It feels like I'm not healthy  anymore as I stay up all night watching how much money had been lost.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Hello everyone

I certainly agree, analysing the previous years about the movement of its value can definitely give us a better clue to hodl Bitcoin. So, it's better to buy now especially the value of the coin for now is low. I really believed that this month, cryptos will surely pump and our worries will be gone.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Hello everyone
I think it's too early to say, we cannot rely on what happen the past two years. It's just a prediction. Every year different things happen in Bitcoin but still let's just wait and see what's going to happen this month and hope for the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: