Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best altcoins to invest in  (Read 2237 times)
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
Yes, you have listed really good coins that have a chance to grow in the near future. But I would exclude from this list Ripple! It seems to me that this is a bad coin that will not succeed.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

your list is good altcoins, but you should add a new altcoins too my friend
now a lot of great altcoins was born in crypto world,
such as EOS , Waves and others

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

Investing in the top ten of the Cryptocurrency on Coinmarketcap is an excellent idea. I have long been in favor of this strategy. She never let me down.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
all your coins is great,, and really have a lot of potential to grow in the future
and you do the right thing if you invest in all the coins above
but don't forget the find another potential coins such as waves and IOTA

MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:39:13 AM

2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

for now, the best altcoin to invest is Ethereum and Litecoin because both of these coins have decreased and now you can invest in this coin with long term because I know this coin can be good for the future and can be stable for now because some months then Litecoin dropped dramatically
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
of the six altcoins you call, me only interested in Ethereum and Litecoin, I think these two coins have enormous potential in the future I am sure Ethereum and Litecoin have a bright future and very suitable for investment.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
This options have it's good potentials in each aspects inside crypto investment, as we knew that every time that coins updates their project movements will follow, those coins inside your list already gain supports coming from investors who really taking time to investigate the potentials of the said coins so I'll go with it mate just look for long term goals and set your targets.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
I like all except LTC. Litecoin is not really profitable, its really pump and dump coin. Ripple is more stable but doesn’t have potential to go up too much because it’s centralized and just bank’s token.

xlm19877

Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

the best altcoin for me

SIA
DOGE
DGB
KIN
CAT

I THINK THESE COIN WILL GO TO THE MOON AT THE END OF THIS YEAR
fransxavariustintin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

I am amazed at your choice, you certainly have spent a lot of time to observe the coins, I like your choice, the coins have enormous potential, I think you should add Neo in your list, it is just a suggestion of I.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Having been in this market for sometimes now I think the first 100 coins on coinmarketcap are good for investing and you can invest in many of them without much risk. The first three coins at coinmarketcap should also be considered for investing to me that is ethereum,  ripple and bitcoin Cash.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

Maybe you should add IOST too,  that coin has been stable and been 500+ sat for a while.Even during the bearish time of bitcoin.
The team is innovative and Jimmy(co-founder) is very active in the space.
I think this coin might reach 1$ after the mainnet.Just my 2 cents, but do look at it!
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero and Zcash are looking best for myself to invest here because all the coins are having high-value demand along with good support team and proper management. I myself holding them for another couple of months as i am expecting the start of uptrend soon and because of that, i am expecting some increase in demand in all these major coins. Once the trend is started you can add up your positions and positively average them for long-term investment.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

Im a fan of all time solid alts like ethereum, litecoin and ripple, you can add next generation alts like icx, ada and aion to your list as well, other established and solid alts include eos, neo, omg, xlm and among the new recent icos i would suggest to pick up xyo network and omix tokens they are good quality projects and can yield decent profits.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Of all the list that you provided the best coin is Ethereum and it is in the outside and you need to invest most of your deposit. Litecoin - some say that it is good, but it exists since 2011 and still has not done anything useful.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

There are so many good growing coins in the coinmarketcap. Select the top coins from that and invest on those coins. Coins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero. These are the fast growing coins with high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Invest on these coins will give more benefits in future. Just hold the coins for long term investment surely the price will increase.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

I like all except Ripple.  I've owned them all before except Dash.

That said, I believe there are better coins (greater return potential) to invest in now so I don't hold any of them anymore.
I agree with you. I do not like ripple although this is the third coin in the crypto market. There is definitely a confusion here.  Because I know the ripple is a not potential coin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Eterium and again Eterium. A strong team, transaction processing speed and many other factors only increase the attractiveness of this crypto currency.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

Ethereum is the best, it has more potential than litecoin or privacy coins, I can no longer see the future of privacy coins positive. I am more bullish on litecoin among those coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: