Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market?  (Read 834 times)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

Hi guys,

I am new in Crytocurrencies and I am  interesting to invest in it . I need to know that what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market?

Thank you so much
If you are a daily trader, I think you should buy the frequent volatile fluctuations like OCN and BCN.
If you are a long term investor you should buy CS and ICX for long term hold. Because these are very potential altcoins in the future. the necessary information you should learn them and make a decision.

longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

Hi guys,

I am new in Crytocurrencies and I am  interesting to invest in it . I need to know that what is the best investment Crytocurrencies in the market?

Thank you so much
I think you should invest long term in ETH. It is a very potential altcoin and will grow in the long run.
Their business plans are very great. Recently they have partnered with Amazon to use cloud computing to make the transaction faster. and in the future, there will be more great co-operation.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:47:57 AM

I suggest you to buy EOS. This is a former Ethereum ERC20-token which is currently migrating onto its own blockchain. In general, it is a decentralized promising crypto currency for applications. The second reason why this coin will rise is a competition of Bitcoin against Bitcoin Cash. I guess the EOS will be pumped in order to throw down BCH to the fifth place on CoinMarketCap.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Hi guys,

Thank you so much
If you are a daily trader, I think you should buy the frequent volatile fluctuations like OCN and BCN.
If you are a long term investor you should buy CS and ICX for long term hold. Because these are very potential altcoins in the future. the necessary information you should learn them and make a decision.

But OP is new to the crypto world so one should start with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a mother all these coins so one should have some bitcoins in their crypto portfolio. We don't know when Bitcoins will start moving up and if that happen altcoins will start going down. So we all should hold some bitcoins always.

advice to visit their Web page & read their Road Map, White Paper & See what kind of Project that they are going to invest. Most of the top Cryptocurrencies listed on CoinMarket Cap is good for long term investment.

I think new investors better avoid directly jumping into ICO investments because it is quite hard to find out good ICO. So they can always start investing with a Bitcoin and other top altcoins.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

Crypto currencies always work on predictions so in my predictions you must buy EOS,TRX,BTC and Ethereum for long term. Must hold these coins for at least 06 months or at the end of 2018.

deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

As of now there any many new cryptocurrencies in the market, few of them only have a potential to rise. As you have just landed in crypto space so don't jump directly into any sort of investment without analyzing the current market, price behaviour, researching on different ICO & above all how to well secure your investment in a wallet. After all your learning then first try to invest in top coins which are already well established & known by the community then you can move to new ICO investments.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you so much

Right now if you are looking for the short-term trading option then i would recommend you to go for major and basic cryptocurrencies as they used to move with stable and good trending patterns whether it is down or uptrend they show clear signals in the trending duration. something like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash etc. You can buy right now any one of this coins and then hold them for good returns within next few weeks. I am personally trading BTC, XMR and Eth.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

I would say the best coin is Trade Token !!
They are giving airdrop now!!

Telegram : https://t.me/TradeToken
Airdrop Link : https://airdrops.trade.io/
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

I suggest you to buy EOS. This is a former Ethereum ERC20-token which is currently migrating onto its own blockchain. In general, it is a decentralized promising crypto currency for applications. The second reason why this coin will rise is a competition of Bitcoin against Bitcoin Cash. I guess the EOS will be pumped in order to throw down BCH to the fifth place on CoinMarketCap.
Crypto market has a lot of coins and all those coins are responsive, less responsive or more responsive but responsive and that is why the market is running and improving with the passage of time. Markets of coins are favorable for people in a low market if you are proceeding for buying coins. You will slowly upgrade in the market when you know about productivity then you will choose the Bitcoin for trading and investment.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
ArunTomar

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

Before invest in crypto first go through  about market trends, and most important is you shoud know when to enter and when to exit the market then only you can get the high results.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

The best investment in the cryptocurrency market is that which has a considerable market dominance not to be considered negligible but also has a tradition volume per day which is greater than 10 million us dollars.

ashkanm

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

ETH and BTC are really the best for a new investor. since you can buy them at a low price and hold on for them to rise before you sell them for profit. Start by investing in these cryptocurrencies, as times goes on you will understand the business better and consider investing in other cryptocurrencies.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

These days the market is down and it has been this way for a while so my thoughts are that the best invests in this market is to actually invest in the ico that give a high boost of profit if the financial analysis is done correctly
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

I can propose some perspective altcoins which I have in my hold-balance in the 2018 year. It's Pundix, High Perfomance Blockchain, Enigma token, XYO Network, Ethereum (of course)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

You may get this answer for many times.But no one will hesitate to tell a truth.My suggestion for your investment is Bitcoin.Which is the preference of many people.Bitcoin is the best option for both short and long term.Altcoin is suitable for long term only.In altcoin, you can choose ETH .My suggestion is Bitcoin and Ethereum.You can choose anyone based on your holding capacity

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mybtcasset

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

in the present market neo, Tron and iota are best cryptocurrencies they have long future and potential growth
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

First, the question you asked is very general. Each currency's trading method is different, one of them goes up very fast and goes down, the other does not show volatility for a long time. 2018 was a really bad year for crypto money. Most people are afraid of the market because they suffered huge losses, investors were withdrawn and a lot of people are afraid to invest that, according to me, the crypto money market towards the end of the year will make us and investors happy again. Now I am really oriented towards ethereum and bitcoin. İ'm really believe my mentioned idea and I would recommend the investors to invest on bitcoin and ethereum toward the end of the year.

R.R.L.
rbindac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

For me, I suggest to invest in ethereum because base on my experience this token has a potential to increase in the future but I respect the opinion of others. Each person have their own favorite crypto currency which is also good for investment.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

I'm focusing right now on Kelvin Blockhain project, this is very solid project with interesting and ambitious idea and IMO that's what we all searching for - the project that could affect the whole market.  Huh Also they're some cryptos that I'm willing to buy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: