Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:18:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2693 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

Greed is what motivates many people to come into crypto because they see the high gains to be made, and once into crypto they find their way into this forum. Hodling is a strategy because they have no time to day trade, so hodling is different to greed
Even holding is also greedy because many people started to hold when they bought at ATH but now the price falls very much so the greeds causes the loss and the one who contented with their profits and sell at the all time high value made huge profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

I feel bad when the market was pumping a coin but I don't sell my asset. I lost the great moment to sell coin. If market pumping you must be selling coin to return the asset. And then buy back at the low price.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
I totally favor your point of view. I am also a trader and in the start I was doing trade in a way but that way I was just a loser. Because of much lose I found that there is some greed in my trading and I have to remove that from my trade and when I did the same and just followed the regular rules of trade and did not greed for the urgent high income and never greed for the bigger profit in one day then I got a good results. I have still a goog amount in some coins and I am in patience and I know that one day it will give me the profit.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Sometimes "Greed is Good". A sin that a day trader that cannot be easily taken away. In my days here reading post and comments all day, I have seen many day traders losses more than gaining profits because of greediness. I bet the word "greed" is only for people who have lost everything and taking his retirement and betting it on the line. Well if luck is with your side-but if not I bet you just buy and hodl for long term.

Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Sometimes "Greed is Good". A sin that a day trader that cannot be easily taken away. In my days here reading post and comments all day, I have seen many day traders losses more than gaining profits because of greediness. I bet the word "greed" is only for people who have lost everything and taking his retirement and betting it on the line. Well if luck is with your side-but if not I bet you just buy and hodl for long term.
If a person will hold for longer time then it does not mean that he is doing greed especially if that person know the future of his assets. For example bitcoin. The bitcoin holders will earn the more as the more they will hold and with the passage of time they will get a more good position of bitcoin so in this way they are not doing greed but they are waiting for a good time which they know that it will come.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Whatever things we will do, as long as the greediness covers in our mind, we will not become successful.
Crypto trading is a matter of time and patience, if we are greed to withdraw our coins that ww hold, there is a tendency that we will be regretful. We will regret because we become panic sellers due to our greediness.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
Its not about greed, it is about doing the right thing and taking the right actions at the right time, so you hold when you need to hold and sell when you need to sell, most people take trading as a basic buy low and sell as soon as the price goes up, and saying that its  not being greedy, but what happens if the price keeps going up, you lose your potential of buying again, it is good to be safe than sorry but you also have to be smart.
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

you advised people not to be greedy while trading which is valid point as people dont set target to sell .
but also dont be a panic seller too . it is also as important as not being a greedy person .

whenever you do trading choose a target to sell and for stop loss , even if price cross that target then you have to follow only set target unless you are a pro trader . and always use stop less .
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

i agree with this by a lot, most people think that is always possible to make much more money, but the real truth is that you are more than exposed to lose a lot of money when there is a big pump on the market, and greedy can not help you out
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

some people regretting their decission during trading because too greedy and not listen suggestions from other people but greedy is human nature and very difficult to avoid it especially if you're facing uptrend which is possible to get more profit then greedy will always be aiming us however greedy or not i think it depend on the person themself because if those people can control their emotions and have good mentally i think they will never being an greedy
I have a little different thinning in this regard. First of all, all humans are greedy whether they accept it or not. I mean who does not want to live a life free of financial problems and who does not dream? If not all than 99.99 percent of the world population is this way. Chasing this greed by an inappropriate method like gambling is not cool but working day and night for earning big amounts is perfectly okay.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Didn't really understand anything except the title of the post, but it rang true with me. Been caught out being 'greedy' before, and keep ignoring my own advice to avoid making the same mistake again. Waiting to see where the next 6 months takes us.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Beggar01

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

For a few months I have been thinking over the issue-why should we not be greedy? Does greed lead us to hell? I am sure that greed is the cause of all troubles in mankind. I don't know whether people will share my view or not.

I have seen many cases where people who were actually leading peaceful life,somehow,became greedy for wealth and they ran after wealth,riches and lost peace in life.Of course, they have achieved a very good standard of living.Thay have established themselves in society. Many poeple,specially poor ones,praise them,respect them. Greedy people gain wealth, but lose peace. They are always restless.They can never be satisfied. They even commit mistakes or injustice to others in order to gain wealth.So, eventually, people around them become aware of their harmful effects.General people become doubtful of greedy ones.In turn,greedy people lose friends,reliability and ultimately lead an isolated life.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

I completely agree with you! Greed is the most bad emotion you can eat. No wonder they say that with greed, you can lose everything. Don't be greedy;)
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Ofcourse, being greedy means hoarding the coins and spending more. So when the price go low then it means a loss. Better to trade only the amount that will not affect your daily needs. Lesson be learned when trading and not be greedy when investing.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

I completely agree with you! Greed is the most bad emotion you can eat. No wonder they say that with greed, you can lose everything. Don't be greedy;)

Being greed is not about money but the mentality of those people who been into panic was always money in an instant ways. Their emotions,  I don't  know exactly if their just anxiety or a dog wiggling  their tails for food. They're putting their assets to be more capable of profit loss instead  of profit gains,  because  those greed people always sell and do day trading without even  thinking that crypto
 price is worth a growing liability nor an asset.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:52:34 AM

After fear, greed is in second place in the rating of bad emotions, with which it is necessary to fight, to become a successful trader. First, a person struggles with fear and insecurity, before buying a coin. But, after a successful purchase comes greed. The price of a coin is growing, and greed does not allow it to be sold. We think, this is the moment when the coin will go to the moon ... but everything happens as usual. We do not dare to sell it. Many already have such experience in trade, many still trade wiht greed, but this is a road to nowhere. You always need to fix profits otherwise you can stay with 0.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

I also agree. Greed is the root of all evil, as they say. So we should learn how to be contented with what we can have and what we can achieve. Set rules and goals for yourself and achieve it in the best way you can.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

People say greed is true so we do not trade too greedy will have lowered ourselves for ourselves we will protect the transaction becomes unsafe as well as you are vulnerable to false.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

Greedy is really bad for yourself especially to the beginners because we must really focus on the goal we set and on our target price. Greedy people will be broke in the long run and if you don't want this thing to happen to you better to control your emotion now. Mostly you can see greedy people in gambling, and knowing their stories you must stay away from that greed.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

I agree with you. Having rules is vital when you are trading and without it you will be out of the game in a jiffy. As I learned when I was new to trading rules will save you, always set reachable target price and a reasonable target loss. Always follow that target. It does not matter if the coin continue to rise because sometimes waiting for a higher price is deadly. Sometimes instead of going up it will goes down. As my mentor told me a gain is a gain, Lock in your profits.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: