Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be greedy!  (Read 2683 times)
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

sometime you need to be greedy, but in this case, you need to be greedy on the right time. just like my experience on selling my bitcoin when the price hit 800 USD. few months later, it goes up to 17K USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khoipm

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

In trading, you need to set clear tactics, target, stop lost. If you do not play by the rules, you will be panicked and often cut holes at the bottom, when the price is greedy not sell, it is stupid.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

I think I'm not greedy but I'll just take a chance if I can get a profit and that is my goal to be able to get profit as long as I can still get it and if there is a pace for it then I will take it
Yeah, do not place all your wealth here because you have to manage everything. Without management or miss management you will loss all your wealth at once if you place all your wealth here. If you are an experience trader then you can do with big amount because you will handle it on appropriate way. So never be greedy while trading or investment and especially in more valuable currencies.
It is not possible because greed is the nature of human beings and everyone wants to make huge profit in less time. Gambling is the result of greed for more money, but the gambler faces opposite consequences at the end. If you do not have greed for more money then no need for trading. Just buy crypto and hold them for long time and when the price ups you can sell them for higher price.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

I think many people are also very greedy when they are in trading because you can not really be averse to being greedy when your income is huge.
Maybe, you want to earn a great deal but people's thinking when you want to earn a great deal, but you will eventually lose when you know that your funds are still lossing.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

It is important to control your emotion in trading and don't be greedy every time you know that your altcoins are increasing in it's price because most of the time, this pump is only a trap to convince other cryptocurrencies' traders and investors to buy their coins/tokens. If there are much volume of bitcoins are their in their cryptos, there is a chance that they will turned down immediately.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

Interesting point of view. Yeah, similar to a sword it can protect you, but it can also work like a weapon, which could suddenly defeat you. Don't forget that 'greed killed the wolf'.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

It's okay to be greedy as long as you know that the coin you bought will pump but when you just bought it for sake of buying and you got lucky it pump then I guess you better sell it right after making profit.
In economic terminology this greed is not considered as greed and is called profit maximization which is what all the investors and traders quest for when they enter the crypto market. Almost all the people here in the crypto business are for the big money and what is the point of entering the crypto business and earning low if you could do that in the traditional business as well. The more you earn, the best you make yourself and people around you and expand the technology.
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

well, greediness is the main reason of why a lot of newbies are losing all of their entire life savings because they do not know how to control it sadly.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Greed is not a good quality and greedy people suffer a lot in this world as i know the person should be a normal man and do the things in normal behavior then you will be the rising star so use the technical analysis for crypto investment.
Yeah you are right. If you are millionaire, billionaire, trillionaire, you will want to make more and more. This is reality. Greed for more money is cause for losing money in cryptocurrency and also in stock exchange business. I also want to earn thousands of dollars from crypto investment in just a few days but I know it is not possible.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

I'm not sure what kind of greedy definition in crypto. If I just want to get as much profit as it is also part of greed? Because I believe that there are whales who play a bigger game for their own profits, even destroying others but it seems the whales stay on top.
This definition can be of something like this, to go for extra profit and don’t see the right time to sell or buy. Actually this market is so cruel and it doesn’t allow you to wait for such long time. You might be losing best of your efforts just because of incorrect timings. So better is to teach who to make yourself ready and resonated with the time management of this market, good luck.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

i think its a good way everyone should lead their life but if u look at the bigger picture in this life if we don't need anything,we don't have to work .if we want to have a beautiful home,a beautiful car ,a beautiful life with all the things a man can dream off  then we have to become greedy towards them but in a good way to earn them we have to become greedy to work hard for them .everything have two sides its us who chooses them.right or wrong we choose.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

The crypto market itself is governed by greed and fear. Greed is an integral part of most business. I love being reasonably greedy because it pays. However, being greedy requires a lot of wisdom.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

yes, this is the first thing that you should know before you go on trading, if your greedy theres a some tendency that you lost your profir or even whole money that you use on capital. dont push your self to earn an instant if dont have a signal, just go on the flow and never be greedy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Filicius

Activity: 424
Merit: 75

TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

The crypto market itself is governed by greed and fear. Greed is an integral part of most business. I love being reasonably greedy because it pays. However, being greedy requires a lot of wisdom.

Yeah, some level of greediness is necessary. Long time hodlers that went rich with bitcoin wouldn't have done if they sold for just a x2. Just saying Smiley

WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

Greediness is good in a way but still this is not a good traits.some people are usig this trait to fool other people.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

I'm not sure what kind of greedy definition in crypto. If I just want to get as much profit as it is also part of greed? Because I believe that there are whales who play a bigger game for their own profits, even destroying others but it seems the whales stay on top.
That is what I am of the view. There is nothing as greed in the crypto or another business. This is all about profit maximization and every one even the god one is also looking for that. Besides, if you do not earn big in crypto, what is the point of entering into the market then? There have been people who invested when Bitcoin was $50 and are still holding. The worth of their portfolio surpassed billion dollars in 2017. This is all about what we all quest for.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

It's true. We are all here in order to earn money in order to maximize all the opportunities that we are provided with cryptocurrencies. Another thing is when the coin goes to the exchange and makes, for example, x2 and you are fighting with the desire to immediately sell it or wait for x5 - x10... That's when greed wakes up. And then it's important to evaluate everything correctly.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

Yes, sell your coins at reasonable prices, if you are greedy they will make you suddenly lose capital, as they can suddenly turn down head down that we have not checked up. Do not expect too high to be moderate.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Whenever you are trading, you should put a small  percentage profit you will take especially in bearish market falling to do so will amount to total loss of coins.
Secondly,whenever you loss a trade don't be greedy by using your emotion to influence trading just to recover all you have lost.
Finally, exit a trade once you meet your target to avoid getting burnt financially. 
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
It is really not a good idea if you are greedy trader. There is a high chance that you will lose your money if you are a greedy person. Try to improve yourself for you to become a successful and good trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: