Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading exchange for beginner?  (Read 626 times)
inuyahi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
you can use top 10 exchanger, look at coinmarketcap and there are many exchanger there. you just focus on top 10
why do i suggest top 10? because they have higher volume than others. it can help ur liquidity

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

It is not the best idea to work with easier platforms evene if you are beginner there. Binance is your favorite one and you must love it because of its characteristics.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

Today there are a lot of different exchanges that have a very friendly interface, so it seems to me that you can use any exchanges, the most important thing is to use something that really works and does not deceive.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
trading seems to be difficjlt hut i k ow that it is really not this ways after some time of learning and practising just be patient
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Today there are a lot of different exchanges that have a very friendly interface, so it seems to me that you can use any exchanges, the most important thing is to use something that really works and does not deceive.
there so many exchanges and it is sometimes hard for me to choose the best one and i do not know where to turn sometimes
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

If you are a beginner and you do not have much experience in trading, I recommend using the Binance platform. It is easy to use and has an easy to understand interface for the most novice. Binance has the advantage of having just listed good coins and there are extremely few shitcoin coins here. Besides Binance, you can also use Coinbase and Bittrex.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

It doesn't mean who are you in the case with exchange. Use the best one - Binance - and you will be very succeed person here and other platforms will not be suitable for you.
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

There are many exchangers in the crypto market, in my opinion for choosing best trading exchanger,
just go to coinmarketcap and choose the top 10 ranked exchanger for big volume or security see this list  https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

There are various crypto exchanges in the crypto space with different exchanges addressing different kinds of challenges crypto traders faces. One thing you need to do is that you need to know the trading tools you require to trade effectively and of which you possesses, if any of your research crypto exchanges you discovered have these trading tools then you can pick up that exchanges and trade , for example not all exchanges features trade margin,so if you are interested in trading margin then you look for that exchange that have that features.

Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:41:41 AM

For newbies, the best "exchange" is a investment platform that is not an exchange, with established coins.
CoinBundle haves the top 20 coins (securer than exchanges, that haves lots of coins that are like gambling), its easier, haves no fees for service/trading, no need to choose coins but to choose an already done portfolio to invest, withdrawal to bank, and low fees on deposits/purchases from bank cards (accepts both VISA and MasterCard).
It has been also featured some times as top writer on Medium.
Commonly the best bundle for beginners is the Conservative, that is basically about Bitcoin and Ethereum. With some research you could also take a look at Emerging and Coinbasic.
Don't take my words as what exactly you need to do, but do your own research, know about CoinBundle before joining it.
Please reply about what you think
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:01:55 AM

Binance is the best Exchange for a Beginner to Trade Cryptocurrency. It is very safe and simple. I will also suggest KuCoin Exchange too. When You think about Decentralized Exchanges the upcoming NEX will be good for a beginner.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:22:59 AM

That actually depends on which coin are you interested to buy. Check CMC for you to see on which exchange you can use. For me, the only difference is the volume and coins listed to it. Or you may wait for membrana, this is a new exchange that will be launched this year and currently theyre on pre sale.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:31:17 AM

That actually depends on which coin are you interested to buy. Check CMC for you to see on which exchange you can use. For me, the only difference is the volume and coins listed to it. Or you may wait for membrana, this is a new exchange that will be launched this year and currently theyre on pre sale.
Many new exchanges emerge and we should not put our trust in new exchanges because the risks will be very high and we cannot be sure what will happen next. If you are a new investor, you should choose the top exchanges such as Huobi, Binance, Bitfinex because these are exchanges that are highly appreciated by everyone.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:35:54 AM

You can try some exchange who have many altcoin option for trading, you can try at Bittrex, Binance and many more exchange but you have look how many save of some exchange.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:48:25 AM

Just stay away with Yobit, it'sa certified scam exchange here in the crypto world, I highly recommend Kucoin and LATOKEN they are well established and the security are great, but there are new exchange coming out of the ICO better check some of them, they can offer something great in the table.

waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:48:50 AM

Before you join in the trading market, i suggest you to learn about the trading itself otherwise you will lose your money because you failed on it. Before you purchase some cryptocurrency you have to learn about it, read the whitepaper, roadmap and if possible find the partner. You have to watch and keep monitor the currency progress (the up and down). Read the progress from some source such as coinmarketcap , after you get all the information and then you can start trading, for example on idex and etc.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:01:47 AM

Many new exchanges emerge and we should not put our trust in new exchanges because the risks will be very high and we cannot be sure what will happen next. If you are a new investor, you should choose the top exchanges such as Huobi, Binance, Bitfinex because these are exchanges that are highly appreciated by everyone.

Totally agree with your statement but regarding membrana, you may see that it is not just another exchange that will scam people they even have a trading competition to test their exchange which is actually a good training ground for newbies. In my end, I prefer binance or even cryptopia.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:04:53 AM

In this case, I can recommend you to use binance, its user friendly, ergonomically good, also newbie friendly as they have basic trading setup and advance trading setup to their site. Their mobile application is easy to use also.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:33:50 PM

You can try to start trading on the EXMO exchange.  I believe that the above stock exchange deserves high marks both in terms of security and support services.  You can also instantly exchange coins at the current rate without creating orders.  Cryptocurrency withdrawal does not require KYC, but FIAT requires mandatory verification.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:52:54 PM

Binance is a very cryptocurrency exchange platform that is suitable for both the project traders and the newbies. It has a basic interface and that of advanced interface is also available on the platform. Security on fund is mostly guaranteed on Binance, and has a considerable transfer fee. Binance is one of the top crypto exchanges. You can start using as a new trader, and am sure you will be glad you did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: