Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero has the potential  (Read 1119 times)
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:08:48 PM

Monero will definately create buzz among  investor.i think you have to rely on mining and follow hold policy . Right now its proove is lot but has great potential in temen of privacy. The other factor of purchasing through credit card also make it more attractive among other altcoin

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:42:32 PM

Monero is one of the leading privacy cryptocurrency but i prefer zcash over it on the market but you really believe those currencies will escape from the regulation and AML i mean anti-money laundering?
It is a really interesting situation on what the regulators will think about privacy coins and how they are going to deal with them in the future, will they force the exchange to remove the coin from trading in public platforms, it is a question for the future on how the market deals with those obstacles. Monero is the most used coin in darknet as far as i know.

Have you seen the latest news? that has explained that the bitcoin gets a lot of growth on its dark net transaction and why they don't use monero to keep the anonymous instead of use bitcoin to create a payment in the dark web? Can you explain?
I am not sure which news you are following and which site is accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment in dark net, it is just old news resurfacing again and the truth is far from that. Majority of the dark net sites only accepts monero and nothing else, when there are a few privacy coins who in the right sense will use bitcoin when they are dealing in the dark web as the sole purpose is privacy. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: