Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥  (Read 981 times)
ferozilal

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Is it already possible to suppose what financial results the platform and the project will have in the medium term basing on researches of the developers?
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

Will the use of AI be confined only to the area of use of medical hemp?  Or may commercial use be wider? It isnt logical to stop with one particular niche in such a case.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Is it possible to count on bonuses if u invest?  Are there any bonuses at all?
fullspeedin

Activity: 624
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

if honestly I'm enthusiastic about this project is a bold step, perhaps thanks to such projects, we will stop paying attention to trivia!

pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

In case of mobile platform, what privacy options are available to the users? What can a client adjust?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

Is it possible to count on bonuses if u invest?  Are there any bonuses at all?
Early investors (who invest during the first weeks) will get their bonuses! 
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

If a participant isnt from the cannabinoid industry, what may his role or roles be to take part in the project?
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

The market of medicines where the use medical hemp is allowed in regulated by the government quite strictly in European countries and many other countries in the world. Doesn’t GANA have any serious risks in this regard?
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

What is the total amount of the tokens that will be issued?   
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

What is the total amount of the tokens that will be issued?   
2.400.000.000 units.
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

Greetings to the community! Gana’s braveness and approach are surprising. And smthng that surprises me even more is the first result of the sale – a few projects can collect the funds during the first minutes and hours of the sale so successfully. I’m interested in ethic and moral aspects of the industry and opportunities of use of cannabis. Are there any rules?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Greetings to the community! Gana’s braveness and approach are surprising. And smthng that surprises me even more is the first result of the sale – a few projects can collect the funds during the first minutes and hours of the sale so successfully. I’m interested in ethic and moral aspects of the industry and opportunities of use of cannabis. Are there any rules?
The use of blockchain technology will allow the platform to use the AI successfully without any abuse and ensure ethic responsibility for all the participants. So it’s safe in terms of moral and ethic.
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

The use of blockchain technology will allow the platform to use the AI successfully without any abuse and ensure ethic responsibility for all the participants. So it’s safe in terms of moral and ethic.
Will the data be protected well?   
ro777jer

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Absolutely! The platform ensures protection of the users and free access of unauthorized participants. These a key aspects of development of the platform.
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

Absolutely! The platform ensures protection of the users and free access of unauthorized participants. These a key aspects of development of the platform.
Okay. Whom does the team consist of? Are there successful professionals?
ro777jer

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

The project has a good team with a rich experience. There’s an atmosphere of friendly working relations allowing them to reach the goals of the project.
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

The project has a good team with a rich experience. There’s an atmosphere of friendly working relations allowing them to reach the goals of the project.
What are the areas for development in the near future? What direction are they planning to work in?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

Who’s the author of the idea of the project? What made this person to create this business idea? 
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

To what extent are the legal barriers that can become an obstacle of development of the project strong?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

How many tokens will i get for 1 Eth?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: