Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 altcoins to invest in NOW  (Read 3181 times)
cryptowse

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

My top 3 are BTC, ETH, and VET. VeChain being my favorite project because of the problems it solves with the supply chain.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

If you ready to invest now which coin are you yo choose to invest?

Which top 3 altcoins you choose to invest now?
ethereum is good for now. if you interest and will be invest your money, please learn and thinking about ethereum, now ethereum is very cheap. immediately take your position with ethereum. until now I am sure if ethereum will return valuable in the future.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

The current altcoins worthy of investment in the long-term perspective are iota and red coin and aero tech, aero tech is still in its ico phase but will be worth a lot of money other than that iota is aligned with the consumer electronics business and redd coin sia  coscil media coin
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

Top 100 alts:
TRON
STELLAR
HOLOCHAIN

Top 200 alts:

DRAGONCHAIN
MATRIX AI NETWORK
HIGH PERFORMANCE BLOCKCHAIN

above:
ELIXIR
CPCHAIN
LAMDEN

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

EOS NEO and Bitcoin. I think all altcoins depend on the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the lock of the cryptocurrency. I choose to invest to bitcoin for this situation. I choose EOS for that Eos will have own blockchain system in the future. I choose NEO because NEO price is the very low now and china supported and will support to NEO.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

Of course first place will be won by Ethereum. About Bitcoin we won't speak. The second place I will give NEO Many are very optimistic in relation to the Chinese project. A third the place is Neblio.
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

My bet is
1. Iexec RLC as the cloud computing is very rapidly growing industry nowdays and Iexec is the only project is crypto that really rock the crypto and has spotless yech besides
2. Ingot - project is finishing its ICO now, few thousands ETH left to hard cap reached. It will be uiversal sulution for finances
3. Wings - prediction markets will be the new trend in 2019
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

My bet is
1. Iexec RLC as the cloud computing is very rapidly growing industry nowdays and Iexec is the only project is crypto that really rock the crypto and has spotless yech besides
2. Ingot - project is finishing its ICO now, few thousands ETH left to hard cap reached. It will be uiversal sulution for finances
Ingot is prominent indeed! Thats the only project I own now from your list. Will take a look at Wings and RLC soon
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

My bet is
Ingot is prominent indeed! Thats the only project I own now from your list. Will take a look at Wings and RLC soon
Take a closer look at RLC! it is sleeping giant! It is backed by 6 phd, platform is ready, partnership with Intel and price has dropped much below the ICO price! It is the best investment ever on the market now
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

My bet is
Take a closer look at RLC! it is sleeping giant! It is backed by 6 phd, platform is ready, partnership with Intel and price has dropped much below the ICO price! It is the best investment ever on the market now
Okay I will. I think that 2019 will be year of alts with good tech behind. Just hyped projects wont be in demand anymore
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

I think the top 3 altcoins that are the most feasible for us to invest now are Ethereum, Waves and EOS, as we know that these 3 coins are supported by many devs. because it can be used to make tokens.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

OYSTER PEARL (PRL)
OYSTER SHELL (SHL
COLX
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

The market is always down, many people fear before the market falls, so I think you and I should hold the ETH or BTC coin for safety, but should hold them for a long time, so will be better
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

In this time market is very good for buy with usd/usdt, total marketcap right now is 190bil so if you can buy ETH,NEO,ADA will be very good I think...
ETH can be safely removed from your list. In this cryptocurrency there is no future, with each month ETH all weak.

Bro, soon you will see that Ethereum will rise. yes, it is weak now, and its market cap is not as great as before. However, this altcoin has the best future. I will hold it.
Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

NANO
KCS
XMY-Myriad
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

I am a conservative in terms of investing cryptocurrencies, so I prefer Bitcoin - as usual, reliable and traditional.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

In the altcoin class ethereum remains the main coin of my choice, ethereum doesn't only function as a virtual currency. The ethereum software can also be used to create online markets and programmable transactions known as smart contracts.

Eos, this coin has been rumored to be shifting its rival bitcoin and ethereum in the future to come. The reason's Eos has a very large community, so it's no wonder if the issue has been sticking out in various media.

Litecoin, is an open source project which means that it has the ability and flexibility to apply relevant and useful technological improvements, such as SegWit and the lightning network. In this case, this's a better version of bitcoin which's logical because it's a fork.

jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

I think it is very affordable for the purchase of theses. My favor is the Tezos. I invested a lot in my budget too. I hope it does not hurt me. Now the bull should come.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:46 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:15:44 PM by Question123

Top 3 altcoins for me right now is to buy more altcoins like ethereum , litecoiin and ripple coin . That is my 3 coins now that I think best to buy in cryptomarket.

But if you want to buy more altcoins most of the altcoins now are good to purchase because of the price already dumped and possible to you to get more profit.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

I choose ethereum we know eth dump more than 70 percent their in the marketplace but i still choosing eth is because i seen the potential of this coin in the future.
My 2nd and 3rd choice is ripple and ada no need to explain on my side why i choose the two coins only one think i can see the two coin have potential to growth in the marketplace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: