Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN WEB!! WEBCOIN  (Read 5043 times)
112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:55:12 AM

Generated coins must mature 120 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Esteem about solo mining.
Can understand!
When the complexity of the small and very crowded lane, always it happens.
pbjam

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:56:21 AM

rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected rejected

versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace versace

GLAW GLAW GLAW

edit: seriously though, your source doesn't even compile in unix, you have windows paths hardcoded in there and i dont even know what to tell you
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:04:18 AM

this is normal until the diff rises on these low diff fast block coins. I guess some whale is feasting.

Should get better as diff rises and blocks slow down a bit...

I'll get at least 20 blocks if i can due to the name, it is good name and i would like a bit for the crypto collection.

Maybe also whales pull out soon .

Whales yea right!  The network hash was at 1 Mh/s when I started!  Not a single found block!

that hash is not correct i have about 4 mh on it , and mostly rejects and orphans i have nearly 2 full coins so about 20 blocks nearly.

While you were posting about nodes and not being able to connect, I was already connected and mining...  I'll repeat, there weren't any whales when I first started.  Never had this much trouble with bat, qqc, pxl, and a ton of others.  Again, something WASN'T right at launch, someone was sitting on the node!

suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:09:51 AM

this is normal until the diff rises on these low diff fast block coins. I guess some whale is feasting.

Should get better as diff rises and blocks slow down a bit...

I'll get at least 20 blocks if i can due to the name, it is good name and i would like a bit for the crypto collection.

Maybe also whales pull out soon .

Whales yea right!  The network hash was at 1 Mh/s when I started!  Not a single found block!

that hash is not correct i have about 4 mh on it , and mostly rejects and orphans i have nearly 2 full coins so about 20 blocks nearly.

While you were posting about nodes and not being able to connect, I was already connected and mining...  I'll repeat, there weren't any whales when I first started.  Never had this much trouble with bat, qqc, pxl, and a ton of others.  Again, something WASN'T right at launch, someone was sitting on the node!

so you haven't got accepted blocks either?
amaxr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:20:31 AM

Lots of orphans and rejects, but getting confirmed blocks every other minute.
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

As the diff goes up the orphans will get fewer. It is all just part of the fun.
amaxr

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:38:00 AM

If retarget is in 2 days there is going to be a lot's of orphans/rejects
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:39:18 AM

Sorry folks!  Nothing new to see here.  Turning around and heading back.  I'm out!

Thrash

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

That means it will retarget every 2880 blocks. Due ot the low diff and hash on it that does not take that long to mine.

Good name on this one, makes it worth a little hassle.
amaxr

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:03:07 AM

Orphans not happening anymore. Big guys not mining?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:11:00 AM

diff went up also that helps a lot.

Thrash

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:12:37 AM

diff went up also that helps a lot.

+1

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:30:10 AM

webcoin the more i think on the name the more i wonder why nobody has taken that already.

Let's hope the dev does go with this coin somewhere. 600k minting is tiny... that is less than DMD.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:37:19 AM

dev do you mean you are going to do something radical to the wallet  like with say megacoin?

amaxr

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:54:40 AM

difficulty just multiplied x4
Thrash

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:00:18 AM

difficulty just multiplied x4

That should pretty much solve the orphan issue.  Wink

Now everyone can gripe about difficulty. Next adjustment in 2880 blocks so at block #14400 so about 4 hours if we do not lose any hash power. Then we will see another jump. Now is the time to get some WEB if you want them.
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:24:15 AM

please, some body post the solomining bat file code...
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:17:40 PM

Is this the same Webcoin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406337.0

I'm a bit confused
 Huh

4w4k3ning

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:29:51 PM

Is this the same Webcoin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406337.0

I'm a bit confused
 Huh

me too...  Huh
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

nah, just the dev didn't bother checking the name webcoin was used for a previous scam.
nor that it didn't bother checking those hardcoded windows paths in his source will make sure causing lots of problems.
just forget this crap
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: