Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you look at ICO ratings from the rating of the ICO website when you invest?  (Read 412 times)
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

I haven't tried looking at the ICO rating website yet but I would definitely do this in the future. I think this will greatly help me in deciding which project to join that would give me good returns instead of wasting my time and effort to some ICOs that doesn't pay.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

I take my time to read through their white paper and digest and analyses their concept. If the concept tends to solve any human problems? who are the team members and their relevant experiences. Once i am satisfied  then i buy into them.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

I only use rating sites as an indication of what projects I should look into. So I take high highly rated projects and then research them to see what they are about and after the research I choose the top 5 (based on research, not on rating) to invest in.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

I am not a fan of reviewing ico's in various ICO website ratings, because it feels like they are being paid by these project to reflect that they highly profitable ICO's even if it's not. I saw lots of project whos getting an above average grade but if you look at their platform it is like a trash, and cannot contribute into blockchain technology.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

Yes, but I only look at them. I pay more attention to my own research.
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

It is one of the most important moments not to lose your investments. It takes a lot of time because it is difficult to get to ICO with good rating, so we have to look for ICO with average rating, and it means that there is a probability that it can be skam.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

ICO rating websites can just give an overview the idea of the project, but one should not depend only on it even if the rating is 4+. Self-research should be done and should exactly focus on the problem & solution it provides and then use your own mind will it benefit the community or not in near future. Regarding investment, every investment where the talk of money comes is not 100% safe there are risks that you should calculate, the project might fail due to unfortunate events that lead to loss of your money.
Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

I've done that before, but it does not guarantee the success of the project, usually I see about the project, such as a project run in the medical field, bank or whatever I think it will guarantee the success of the project.
pearlsome

Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Yes, certainly. I view all the ratings to which I have access. I consult with friends who also invest in cryptocurrency. I listen to any opinions. Bad and good. Of course, the final decision is made only by myself. But before making a decision I like to study the opinions of others.
However, there are very confident dudes who don't listen to anything around. They themselves know how best. (I have such a friend, yes.)

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
LazzierGGO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

i actually do that, if you want to invest on ICO you need research it deeply because this will avoid you from a SCAM or project failed and that's will secure your money.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Usually not. I do my own research and give my own rating. Occasionally, I don't agree with those websites. They get paid to get a project listed higher in their rating system, so I can't usually trust them. A high ranking in an ICO rater only means a high marketing budget in my humble opinion.
YB777

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

Hi everyone, I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ??

HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

ICO ratings are good for the primary analysis. I'm studying the most popular projects with the highest evaluations to select the most interesting, and then conduct the detailed analysis. So the ratings are good, but you cannot rely on them.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Before investing it is necessary, to get as much information about the upcoming project. It is desirable that she was as plausible as possible. Ratings of all kinds are not particularly true in this matter, so you have to find the information you need, evaluate it and decide on participation.
BEZOP

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

see the ICO rating on the website is predicting the ico is not a scam is not a way to see we will get a profit when investing, now very much ico that reach hardcap but when entering the market price down far below ico price
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Not really, because most ICO websites are biased and their scores are just advertising and not reflection of the project fundamentals. In fact most so-called "advisors" are also biased and shill a coin after they invested on it (or got allocation from the team at better terms than you). Otherwise, some of them even FUD a project and damage it. I prefer to do my own research, because it is my money on the line.
right. ICOs project There may use money to bribe  ICO review sites. So we should not trust the ICO rating websites. Before investing in a project, we need to learn about the project. That is how we protect our own money

Suares

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

I look at these ratings for the sake of interest, but I do not trust them blindly. Since 1. Ratings are created on the basis of subjective opinion of other people ("experts"), therefore, the human factor also plays here. 2. One can not know for certain the reliability of the rating, it is quite possible that they were paid for a good evaluation
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

I think for now ICO rating sites are useless and peole should not trust them, there are alot of allagations against some of them, giving scam projects high rating and the project later disappear with people's money, DYOR, this is very important because it is your money not their that you are investing
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Nope, I only trust the research that I do because alot of these ICO websites are paid to put good reviews on icos that are listed on their sites so they are not trusted
Xioma

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I try to look at numerous ICO rating sites to get a general consensus on the ICO. While they're usually unreliable, I think it's a good idea to get an overview on the ICO from different sources.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: