Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:26:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you look at ICO ratings from the rating of the ICO website when you invest?  (Read 414 times)
GmBoom (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

How can we make sure that the investment we use can surely gives us a true profit in an ICO? As an investors we want to make sure that we can surely gain profit on an ICO that we want to invest. Do you look at the ICO ratings from the rating of the ICO website when you plan to invest?

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

How can we make sure that the investment we use can surely gives us a true profit in an ICO? As an investors we want to make sure that we can surely gain profit on an ICO that we want to invest. Do you look at the ICO ratings from the rating of the ICO website when you plan to invest?
That is one way how we see the ICO is quality or not. Because Before investing of course we should really have read, see and review projects that do the ICO is one of them by looking at ICO Ranking and much more that we should know.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

I've invested based ico ratings on a website, but in fact, it's not a guarantee. ICO that I follow unsuccessfully and in the market the price low.
I prefer to see the transactions of the token, how many people are interested in investing there. then look from a manager, as far as I see the manager of amazix always has a nice project and success.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Not really, because most ICO websites are biased and their scores are just advertising and not reflection of the project fundamentals. In fact most so-called "advisors" are also biased and shill a coin after they invested on it (or got allocation from the team at better terms than you). Otherwise, some of them even FUD a project and damage it. I prefer to do my own research, because it is my money on the line.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

No I dont really.

ICO ratings can be bought one and purchased ratings can be harmful for the investors. I mean any shit ICO will always afford that much money to get the ICO ratings to higher levels so that investors will put more money into it and they will benefit for them.

It may sound too fetched but it is what it is!

If you want to be good investors then just research everything by yourself. As you go on reading more about it with your skills then you go on understanding the depth of it over and over again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

No I don't look any rating websites, I only check it myself and look at forum, if team and project is good, and lots of people are interested in, it may be profitable.

steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

There's been at least one report of ICO rating website biasing their scores depending on the amount of money payed by the ICO Team. So if you buy a bigger package you have higher scores or something similar. May be an isolated case but still I wouldn't rely only on those ratings
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

no icos are mostly scams and short term manipulations... better to stick with btc or old proven projects

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

When choosing an object for investment, I consider many aspects.

The main of them are:
The project team
evaluation of ICO trackers
Advisers
Idea

But this approach does not always give the desired result

cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

I do not trust the ratings of different sites and sites, as 90% of this is a sales advertising ico project ...
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

I used to check sides like coinschedule etc, actually my most successful ICO back in november was listed as just a silver grade, supposedly a mediocre project, invested a few eth and it did a x50!

adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

yes, but this is just one of the criteria. There are many ICOs that get low scores and big jobs.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

Well when looking to invest in any project, I don't look at ico ratings because I believe the rating might be induced so i prefer doing my own research and making my own conclusion also i have some ico analyst I follow, I normally check up with them.  
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Do you look at the ICO ratings from the rating of the ICO website when you plan to invest?
As much as possible, I try not to look at ICO rating website because they only present their subjective opinion that can be influenced by bribery or any other factor. Nevertheless, when I invest into an ICO, I also look at its rating from the ICO rating website if I am not convinced with the current information I got(because they tend to give away some pieces of information that would help complete my research).
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

I use ICO rating before investing in ICO, I use ico rating to know the information in an ICO and I will check an Ico using some ICO rating sites, I do this to observe and analyze the Project an ICO, their team, whitepaper and road map .
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

I don't look at any ICO rating website because I think all the ICO rating sites get payed for their services So it lacks merit in essence you can't judge which ICO is good or not with just checking their rating scores better still research the project by checking if it's viable coin and if the project have a product and lastly if there is really a unique idea behind the project
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

That will be one of the ways we reviewing an ICO, but there are many websites out there that could helps you to choose a quality ICO. But yes, when the rating is good or excellent it can be one of indicators that the ICO is the quality ones.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

friend investment is your money .If you value them you need to look at the rating and the website and everything related to this project.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

I don't bother looking at them at all. They will only have the same information that exists on the website of the project doing the ICO. They do not confirm that information from reliable third party sources and they do not conduct any serious due dillingence to confirm the information or even the identities of the people behind the ICO. You should not invest without doing your own research.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Yes I follow icobench mostly because their rating team is probably the best I have come across. I trust their ratings blindly. But, given the state of market, I feel it makes no point to invest in ICOs. I would rather invest in coins with low market cap that have been recently listed on exchanges instead of investing in ICOs. For example, Remme was recently listed on multiple exchanges and I would choose it over ICOs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: