Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Launched] Platinum - The Coin You've Been Waiting For [Launched]  (Read 30577 times)
Fiku

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:49:23 AM

Sorry I mistakenly put today as the launch, it is suppose to be tomorrow. I'm contacting a pool owner about having his pool have platinum added. The premine is set back to 500,000 coins for faucets, pools, block crawlers, and block explorers

this was jut posted by block_erupter some time ago?

This coin is INSTA-FAIL if block_erupter is involved in any way.  He's scammed under all his various forum names and most recently was booted out of his own coin by the rest of the Frozen community because he scammed them too.  Filled to the rim with Fail.

That's unfortunate if it's the truth, been working on designing this out with him/her. :/
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:54:41 AM

Sorry I mistakenly put today as the launch, it is suppose to be tomorrow. I'm contacting a pool owner about having his pool have platinum added. The premine is set back to 500,000 coins for faucets, pools, block crawlers, and block explorers

Yes, he pmed me about it and thats what i said and he simply re-posted it for me.

so...y did u remove his reply..?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PlatinumCoin (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:12:12 AM

Yes, he pmed me about it and thats what i said and he simply re-posted it for me.

I didn't delete his reply. He most likely removed it. This coin has nothing to do with Block_Erupter he simply posted here.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:19:09 AM

I didn't delete his reply. He most likely removed it. This coin has nothing to do with Block_Erupter he simply posted here.
You probably are block_erupter...
PlatinumCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:27:54 AM

The release date has been pushed back to Friday because of complications of pools adding the coin. We are looking for a easy and fair release date with no panic involved. I hope you guys truly understand. The main website will be up by tomorrow with everything you need to know.
PlatinumCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:34:53 AM

You probably are block_erupter...

You can whatever you want, I'm not Block_Erupter. If I was Block_Erupter why would I post in this thread which would cause attack on me
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:51:37 AM

Forgive me for being a total noob, but van CPU coins like this be mined with GPU and ASIC?

Cryptostats.es
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 09:46:44 AM

Smelterminer - gpu miner for Quark algo) but as i know it working only for solomining now

ASIC can be created too if some quark coin will be popular like BTC or LTC Smiley

CPU coins have botnets its better then asics Cheesy

wwtree

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:50:28 AM

seems good.

0.4% premine not big deal.

Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 09:54:30 AM

Apologies for any disruption to the iSpace Platinum Mining Pool over the past few days. We have been migrating all of our pools to even bigger/faster hardware following a surge in miners following the inclusion of a few of our coins on the Cryptsy exchange.

This migration is now complete and the pool is running smoothly again at http://pt.ispace.co.uk and 0% fee's will now continue through February !

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:55:37 AM

1PM PST,ahh
Mirmo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:15:13 AM

Not usually a negative poster but a website STILL not finished, delayed release or dev who can't use a calendar (both as bad as each other) and a new account with no link to a reputable poster/dev? Undoubtedly someone with no clue and very little computer knowledge trying to make some quick money with a poor attempt at a premine pump and dump.

People enjoy getting in on new coins but it's not gonna work with this one mate.

And before the tirade, spend the time and energy on your 'coin' first.
vovan115

Activity: 238

vovan115

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 10:37:14 AM

+1

[color=red[ANN]Bwincoin(BWC) 丨1,000,000 Max Coins丨100% pure PoS丨Free IPO丨[/color][/b].B6tJDwd7p6QMNtJUENKvgd8XgehgASQQyC
Let's flower the moon: ScCWUoqPNyBquYemXUvAkivBd7QFopaUgY
BTCtalkcoin [BCC] :CQmNzZKUBM8MdJiC71ZM338qKnwKvvPqLx
TheSmurfsCoin [SMURFS] :Tu3vPjMbC96SMJAmjgJzQ58fWTk56kHB2B
Let's Color the MOON: Y8uDVFVpMKtHw7z9H9MqW1RQ6FzvxE5oGY
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:03:35 PM

Does anyone think its a coincidence that block_erupter created a quark-coin that he was booted out of... And now here comes a new quark coin... very similar.

Guess he really wanted to re-use that source code?
Must be a lot easier than starting over from a different source.

Wow, block reward halves in 17 days? (30 * 50,000 / 60 / 60 / 24 = 17ish)

This is a pump and dump.
There is no benefit to such a short period of time for block reward halving then to immediately increase the value of coins.
Expect these coins to be held for 18 days and then dumped.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:23:03 PM

Does anyone think its a coincidence that block_erupter created a quark-coin that he was booted out of... And now here comes a new quark coin... very similar.

Guess he really wanted to re-use that source code?
Must be a lot easier than starting over from a different source.

Wow, block reward halves in 17 days? (30 * 50,000 / 60 / 60 / 24 = 17ish)

This is a pump and dump.
There is no benefit to such a short period of time for block reward halving then to immediately increase the value of coins.
Expect these coins to be held for 18 days and then dumped.

I made 0.8 BTC on Frozencoin - so, I don't care - will mine some today.
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:32:40 PM

he delayed it to friday he said above

xaml

Activity: 62

Byber

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:10:15 PM

Sounds good, getting ready to mine

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CenXRac9GdjzwLTQB5DnjSwnqaaFoar3eC
PlatinumCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:13:52 PM

Sounds good, getting ready to mine

The source code hasn't been released yet. This is not a pump and dump coin. I'm not Block_erupter for the last time.
TimFChavez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:23:14 PM

Apologies for any disruption to the iSpace Platinum Mining Pool over the past few days. We have been migrating all of our pools to even bigger/faster hardware following a surge in miners following the inclusion of a few of our coins on the Cryptsy exchange.

This migration is now complete and the pool is running smoothly again at http://pt.ispace.co.uk and 0% fee's will now continue through February !

Marty I think you posted in the wrong 'Platinum' thread since this has not been released and it's a CPU coins. You are hosting a pool for the Platinum Coin that is SHA256 that was released a couple weeks back.

I hope that this does not try to use the same folder '\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\platinum' that the current platinum coin uses. This needs to use either 'platinumcoin' or 'platinumcurrency ' other wise it will over write my current Platinum Coin that I've been mining. Also the tickers PTC, PT and PLC have all been used.

r0bd0b

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

You very obviously accidentally posted as yourself, (block_erupter) deleted the post and reposted it under PlatinumCoin. There's no shame in making a mistake, son. Just own up to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: